Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O
| YZEtc |
11-18-2003 12:45 PM |
The scene:
Roger and Dorothy at The Moment of Truth.
Roger advances toward her, but Dorothy puts her hand between them just before their lips touch.
Dorothy:
(softly)
"Roger.
Will you still respect me as an equal?
Will we feel good about this come morning?"
Roger:
(chomping at the bit)
"Huh?
Come morning?"
Dorothy:
"Yes..."
Roger:
"Sister, I don't know about you, but I'm sleeping past noon tomorrow, so that won't be a problem!"
*removes suspenders*
| C.R Foxhound |
11-18-2003 01:33 PM |
Roger: Dorothy is not my lover, she just a girl who(in falsetto) claims that I am the one...but the kid is not my son
Datsun:Look like my degree from stormtrooper school is paying off..
| Mr. Saturn |
11-18-2003 03:13 PM |
Dastun: (To Angel) Hey, Baby. Are you a library book? Cause im checkin' you out!
Alan: Digital Pants........ACTIVATE!!!!!
Roger: Hey, guys remember that one time?........
*flashback*
Norman: Sons-of-Bitches!
*flashback ends*
Roger:.....Now thats what I call a sticky situation.
| Penny Century |
11-18-2003 03:58 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by SSJKirby
Roger: Hey, guys remember that one time?........
*flashback*
Norman: Sons-of-Bitches!
*flashback ends*
Roger:.....Now thats what I call a sticky situation. |
Heeheeheeheeheehee!
And while we're on a
South Park kick:
Dorothy: Nooooooo, Kitty, that's
my pot pie!
| R and D |
11-18-2003 07:19 PM |
ahh i pic this one up from batman forever.
*shows scene with Angel and Roger in COUGHCOUGHCOUGHBEDCOPUGHCOUGHCOUGHOUCHCOUGH!
*Roger watch beeps*
Roger: I'm kinda busy right now.
Norman: but Sir, she took the
car.
Roger: The Jaguar?
Norman: the
other car, Sir.
Roger: The Mercedes?
Norman: no.
Angel: Roger get back in bed!
Roger: which car then?
*shows scene where dorothy races by in the griffon in a speed racer costume having the speed racer opening theme blaring loud*
Norman: DAMN IT ROGER! THAT CAR!
Roger: NO NOT THE ROGER MOBILE!
*runs into street naked chasing after dorothy and the griffon*
be ready for part 2 which is still in construction.
| YZEtc |
11-18-2003 08:02 PM |
Act 26.
The scene:
The final showdown between two gods.
Roger and Big O emerge from the sea and set foot back onto Paradigm, determined to thwart the tyrannical Big Fau and Alex.
The adversaries make visual contact.
Big Fau turns and deploys it's shoulder cannons.
Big O fires it's anchor chains and spools-up the never-before-used Final Stage.
Sweat pours off the brow of each pilot as they ready to fire their weapons, when...
*the Beck Victory Deluxe runs between them, flailing it's arms*
Beck:
"Billy's on the TV!
Billy's on the TV!"
| Lady Tesser |
11-18-2003 08:03 PM |
Yikes! R and D, you have a twisted mind!
Angel (in a bored, sultry voice): Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
(I still remember those commercials ... )
| YZEtc |
11-18-2003 09:54 PM |
Dastun - upon investigating reports of strange sounds coming from a run-down shack outside the domes - kicks in the door and bursts into the room with his gun drawn.
Dastun:
"Freeeeeeeze, mother ****ers!!!"
Alex Rosewater, Vera Ronstadt, and Schwartzwald:
(sitting in a circle around burning incense, singing)
"All we are saaaaaaaaayyy-yiiiiing,
Is give peace a chaaaaaaance..."
| Amber |
11-18-2003 10:13 PM |
*roger was somehow turned into a kid. he comes up to dorothy.*
Roger: mommy wow, im a big kid now! (still remember comercials....

)
Dorothy: ........
| R.Dorothy_1 |
11-18-2003 10:17 PM |
One I got from bruce almighty.... instead of thats how the cookie crumbles..........
Schwarswald: And that's how the dome crumbles!
| Amber |
11-18-2003 10:19 PM |
Big O: *dancing after beating up big dou.* I got the powa!
| Lady Tesser |
11-19-2003 06:59 AM |
On that note of a kid Roger -
Dorothy: Youth suppliments, Roger Smith??
Roger: It was a good idea at the time ... !
| TheNegotiator |
11-19-2003 12:57 PM |
Roger- Hey Dorothy when r u gonna wear that maid costume again
| C.R Foxhound |
11-19-2003 05:59 PM |
Big OOOOO!, Big OOOOOO!
Big OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Big O the big ass robot
he's at your command
Big O the big ass robot
His power is in your hands!
Bigger Than Big
Taller than tall
Quicker than quick( well maybe not)
Stronger than strong
Read to fight for right!!
Against all!!
Big OOOOO! Big OOOOOO!
Big OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
a free flea collar anyone who can guess the song
| R Trusedale |
11-19-2003 06:07 PM |
Ready to fight for Right,
Against *wrong*
Gotta get them Gigantor lyrics right! What you think this is Paradigm?
| C.R Foxhound |
11-19-2003 06:09 PM |
hey i was close...
i dunno if this is paradigm...
...i forgot...
| Lady Tesser |
11-19-2003 06:39 PM |
That's good, Dog-chan. *tosses doggy-treat*
Dorothy (singing):
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way
(Although I think she SHOULD say it.)
Roger: Dorothy, let's ditch this place and run off to Mexico.
Schwarzwald: Kewl - 'Dharma&Greg' is on!
Angel: I can't flirt now, Roger, I got an appointment with my colorist.
Big Ear: You know, Negotiator, there's a story going around about you and a certain 'Miss Paradigm City' beauty contestant -
| Wingnut |
11-19-2003 07:27 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by C.R Foxhound
Big OOOOO!, Big OOOOOO!
Big OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Big O the big ass robot
he's at your command
Big O the big ass robot
His power is in your hands!
Bigger Than Big
Taller than tall
Quicker than quick( well maybe not)
Stronger than strong
Read to fight for right!!
Against all!!
Big OOOOO! Big OOOOOO!
Big OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
a free flea collar anyone who can guess the song |
Not that I need the collar or anything but is it
| spoiler (highlight to read): |
| GI Joe |
?
| R and D |
11-19-2003 07:53 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by R and D
ahh i pic this one up from batman forever.
*shows scene with Angel and Roger in COUGHCOUGHCOUGHBEDCOPUGHCOUGHCOUGHOUCHCOUGH!
*Roger watch beeps*
Roger: I'm kinda busy right now.
Norman: but Sir, she took the car.
Roger: The Jaguar?
Norman: the other car, Sir.
Roger: The Mercedes?
Norman: no.
Angel: Roger get back in bed!
Roger: which car then?
*shows scene where dorothy races by in the griffon in a speed racer costume having the speed racer opening theme blaring loud*
Norman: DAMN IT ROGER! THAT CAR!
Roger: NO NOT THE ROGER MOBILE!
*runs into street naked chasing after dorothy and the griffon*
be ready for part 2 which is still in construction.
|
Part 2 like i promise y'all
*shows scene where roger is running naked in street after dorothy*
Roger: DAMN IT DOROTHY, GIVE ME BACK THE ROGER MOBILE!
Dorothy: NOOOOO! I'M HAVING TOO MUCH FUN ROGER SMITH!
*shows scene where dastun is in a donut shop*
Dastun: yea, get me the glazed, long john creme filled kind, and the one with holiday sprinkles.
Donut Person: we're outta the sprinkles kind.
Dastun: WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT?! AND U CALL URSELF A DONUT SHOP?!
Donut Person: we'll make a fresh batch for u sir.

anything else sir?
Dastun: yea black coffee.
Donut Person: that will be $25.00
Dastun:......
*shows scene where dastun is in car*
Dastun: damn.... donuts ain't cheap anymore.
*Roger and Dorothy pass by while Dastun is drinking coffee*
*Dastun spits out coffee all over himself and donuts

*
Dastun: WHAAAAAAAAAAT THE HELL?!

WHAT'S THAT PERVERT RUNNING IN THE STREET FOR?! wait..........THAT'S ROGER!
*Dastun puts on siren and chases after them*
Dastun: Roger, Dorothy, PULL OVER!
Roger: Y?!
Dastun: COS U RUINED MY DONUT BREAK!

and ur running in the street naked!
Roger: i am?
Dastun: YES!
*dorothy stops car*
Dorothy: ur not only a louse but a pervert too roger smith. and besides u need to go to the station.
Roger: y?
Dorothy and Dastun: COS U BROKE CODE NUMBAH 46.......NEVER INTERUPT A MP's DONUT BREAK!
i'm done.
| YZEtc |
11-19-2003 09:12 PM |
The scene:
Act 2.
Tim Wayneright and Dorothy at The Nightingale.
T.W.:
"Please.
Just this once..."
Dorothy:
"Damn it, dad!
No, I won't get up there and sing, and you need a haircut!
That bouncer thought that you were my grandmother!, for cryin' out loud!"
T.W.:
"SSSSSSSSSSSHH-SSSSSSSSSSHH!
Keep it down; people are staring..."