Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O
| Lady Tesser |
11-16-2003 06:51 PM |
Dorothy: Oh, no, not those sexy gray pants, Norman.
| Wazpy |
11-16-2003 06:53 PM |
Norman: I'm sorry Dorothy. It's not that I don't like the pants. It's just that it's so hot today and Master Roger expressed some interest in painting me in the nude.
| Lady Tesser |
11-16-2003 06:55 PM |
Dorothy: Oh, Roger, how could you?? You never asked to paint ME in the nude!!
| Wazpy |
11-16-2003 06:56 PM |
Roger: Sorry, Dorothy...I thought the clothes were part of your body...
| Lady Tesser |
11-16-2003 07:03 PM |
Dorothy (grabs Roger by the ear and drags him off): Here, let me show you I don't have a 'Barbie' stamp on my butt ...
| R and D |
11-16-2003 07:06 PM |
ahh i really miss this show. i want it back!
Roger: go, go, gadget helicopter!
Dorothy: u r not an android, louse. don't get the sexes confuse now.
Roger:
Roger; Welcome to Mr. Roger's Neighborhood. today childern, we will be focusing on.......HOW TO KICK GIANT ROBOT @$$E$!
Children:YEAH! GO MR. ROGERS AND BIG O! WAHOO!
Dastun: Quick,...show the Bat signal!
*Roger swoops in batman costume* i'm here comissioner Gordon.
Dastun: how mant times do i have to tell u...I AM NOT COMISSIONER GORDON! I AM COLONEL DAN DASTUN!
Bat-Roger: Whatever happen to him?
Angel: CUT! damn it dastun and roger....GET UR DAMN LINES RIGHT!
*dorothy swoops in on scene as Robin*
Dora-Robin: i'm here commisioner......
Angel:U DON'T COME IN YET DOROTHY!
Big Ear: ahhhh so now they have digitaly remastered DUMBO, one of my faverite movies.
*shows scene where dorothy is watching tv*
Norman: whacha watchin dorothy?
Dorothy: Barney.
Norman: what's the episode about?
Dorothy: how he started taking crack.
Norman: OMG

!
*Norman takes out missle launcher and shoots TV to pieces*
Dorothy: Norman y didja do that?
Norman: Master Roger said he didn't wanted u to watch rated R programs.
| Wazpy |
11-16-2003 07:10 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
Dorothy (grabs Roger by the ear and drags him off): Here, let me show you I don't have a 'Barbie' stamp on my butt ... |
Roger: Damn, Dorothy. Always spoiling my plans to see Norman naked!
At least it's not as bad as that time Schwarzwald burned off his clothes(Shudders)
| Lady Tesser |
11-16-2003 07:17 PM |
Dorothy: Boo-hoo, Roger Smith, you don't want to ravish me like any other rich man would with a young, orphaned girl!
| Wazpy |
11-16-2003 07:20 PM |
Roger: I've been talking to Bruce Wanye. He says that if you want to be taken seriously as a rich man/crime fighter, you need a young orphaned boy...maybe Beck has something I can trade you for...
| Lady Tesser |
11-16-2003 07:24 PM |
Dorothy: I'm telling Catman and Kitten on you!* Norman, I'm going to my room to listen to Quiet Riot and drink tequila - you two do whatever your perverted hearts want!
*Catman and Kitten - Comicbook Golden Age characters of a rich guy and his female ward. It follows them through several years until Kitten comes back from college and they get married ... Hey, I don't make this sorta stuff up.
(On the T.V.):Tonight on when megadues attack a man nearly dies when Big Duo steps on his car, and 2,000 people are enjured when there skysraper collapses from Big Fau's reckless behavior.
Schwarzwald:the truth is out there (plays X-files theme).
(On the T.V.):Tonight on the Schwarzwald show he will be talking about the truth, and tomarrow the truth, and next week how to set yourself on fire and live.
| YZEtc |
11-16-2003 07:40 PM |
Alan Gabriel:
*looks in mirror and slumps down, disgusted with himself*
"Oh! I am sooooooo fat."
****************************
Sven (Old Man from Electric City):
"Cripes!
Let's turn some friggin' lights on in this joint, damn it!"
****************************
Schwartzwald:
*looks up from typewriter with blazing headache*
"Truth, schmuth!
What's on freakin' TV?!"
*opens big bag of Doritos and power dives onto sofa*
*****************************
Roger (into video telephone while speeding home in the Griffon):
"Norman!
When will dinner be ready?
I'm starving, tonight."
Norman (drunk off cooking sherry):
"Just as soon as you get your punk a** home and nuke yourself a TV dinner, biatch!"
*falls on floor*
| Wazpy |
11-16-2003 07:42 PM |
Roger: Damn it! I'll be the laughing stock of the Rich Man Society of Paradigm! This is just the kind of thing people like Alex Rosewater are waiting for to use against me!...
*Opens Dorothy's closet room.*
Dorothy, I'm sorry...I love you...really...now lets go sit on that hourglass thing and play that Forever song
Another thing you'd never hear in Big O:
Roger: Norman, didn't I tell you to get this watch fixed?
Norman: I did Master Roger...
Roger: Then what's the freaking time!? Do you even know why people wear watches!?
Norman: *sigh*...I need a new job
| Lady Tesser |
11-16-2003 08:13 PM |
Those are great, guys!
Dorothy: Go away, Roger, I'm running away with my Roger Broom to make electric whisk-broom babies!
| Wazpy |
11-16-2003 08:23 PM |
Roger: Dorothy, I hate "negotiating" with people I love, but you leave me no choice!
Big O! It's SHOWTIME!
*Big O rises from under Roger's feet...sending him flying through the air*
| YZEtc |
11-16-2003 08:57 PM |
The scene:
Roger on the roof of The Mansion, sipping his morning coffe while thinking deep thoughts as he takes in the splendor of the Paradigm domeline.
Dorothy (suitcases in hand):
"Roger..."
*he turns and almost chokes on a mouthful of coffee*
Roger:
"What's going on?"
Dorothy:
"I'm leaving you, Roger Smith."
Roger:
"Leaving?!
What do you mean - leaving?"
Dorothy:
"I'm sure that you know the meaning of the word.
You've tricked me for the last time."
Roger:
"Dorothy, what on Earth are you talking about?"
Dorothy:
"Last evening.
After dinner.
You wanted to discuss my future duties here in The Mansion.
Ring a bell, Roger?"
Roger:
*tugs nervously on the collar of his robe*
"Well...I...ahhh."
Dorothy (annoyed):
"Roger Smith!
When I said that I'd be willing to try a new position, THAT wasn't what I thought you had in mind!"
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Gordon Rosewater:
"Jeez!
If (tomato) soup is such good food, why in blue blazes am I such a fat bastard?!"
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Dastun:
"Don't sweat it, Roger.
You and Big O can smash as many buildings as you want."
*pats Roger on the back*
| R and D |
11-17-2003 07:14 PM |
thought i add on to this one
*shows scene where dorothy is watching tv*
Norman: whacha watchin dorothy?
Dorothy: Barney.
Norman: what's the episode about?
Dorothy: how he started taking crack.
Norman: OMG !
*Norman takes out missle launcher and shoots TV to pieces*
Dorothy: Norman y didja do that?
Norman: Master Roger said he didn't wanted u to watch rated R programs.
*Roger walks in barney suit*
Roger: heya dorothy! got a nice pajama so u and me could have.....
*Norman shoots bazzoka gun inches away from Roger's head*
Norman: DIE U CRACK BASTARD!
*Norman chases Roger around his mansion fireing Bazooka bombs like a crazy madman.*
| R Trusedale |
11-17-2003 07:41 PM |
She Came From Level 666
Dorothy: "Angel, as God is my witness, if you made me an android again this time around I'm gonna kick your sorry *ss!"
Angel: "(heh heh) Not if I programmed you not to.."
Roger: "Makes no difference to me, but could you please leave out the chastity belt this time around?"
Angel: "(heh heh) This time there is no need for a chasitity belt."
Roger: "NOOOOOO....
| YZEtc |
11-17-2003 08:33 PM |
The scene - Back in the Day:
After toiling relentlessly with his latest memory retrieval experiments, Gordon Rosewater comes to the poignant realization that his newest batch of tomato children are - in fact - duds.
Gordon Rosewater:
"Son-of-a-bitch!
Looks like this gene pool needs a little chlorine."
| President Alex Rosewater |
11-17-2003 10:33 PM |
all of these are hella funny!any more?