Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O

Ketchup 11-15-2003 03:09 PM
Haha....you'll get this if you've seen The Ring...


Roger: -hears phone ringing and picks it up-

Dorothy: -whispering- 7 days.....

Roger: Shocked
zee7 11-15-2003 05:08 PM
Schwartzwald:Michel Scebach has disapeared from this world!!!, go and tell that to your masters!!!.... also tell them that I want my retirment check!!

(Big Duo slowly flying towards the superdome's light)
Big Duo:buzzzzzz,
Light:"zapp!"


Note:for those who did'nt understand the last joke it was Big Duo acting like a fly and the superdome light was a bug zapper.

Dorthy in Megaman costume with her arm cannon pointing at Alex)--Dorthy:Wily, I won't let you get away this time

(Alex on the ground shakeing):wha...what did I do!!?

Roger:"sigh"...I see Becks been messing with Dorthys memorys again.
President Alex Rosewater 11-15-2003 05:18 PM
lol,both of those are funny zee7
R and D 11-15-2003 05:42 PM
ahh more crap from me Pleased

Dorothy: MOON POWER! (from sailor moon for those who forgot)

Roger: Big O fly swatter piston punch, NOW!
Big O: Sweatdrop
Roger: come on! big duo is gonna shoot us down with nuclear missles!
Big O: Cast in the name of God, Ye is Weird. Pleased

Norman: Come on alfred! who's gonna be Roger's butler?!
alfred: I AM! I'LL ARM WRESTLE U FOR THE POSITION!
*Norman pulls out machine gun and shoots alfred*
Norman: u didn't say machine guns were allowed in the arm wrestle match. Pleased
alfred: .....

Big O: Roger missles FIRE!
*shoots Roger from the chromebuster helment*
Roger: I'M BLASTING OFF AGAIN! HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLP!
Dastun: geez Roger it's just a parachute contest, not the end of the world. Sweatdrop
zee7 11-15-2003 08:01 PM
(when they run out of names for the acts): Act 27, I can't believe its not butter

(Dorthy speaking like the terminator):I'll be back

(Daustun gets a wig to hide that bald spot...3 seconds later big Venus resets time)

(Daustun after big Venus just reset time):I could have sworn I had hair 3 sec. ago

Alen:I'm really michel Jackson


Note:in the last joke I don't mean to offend any of the michel Jackson fans
A Clockwork Tomato 11-15-2003 08:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by zee7
Note:in the last joke I don't mean to offend any of the michel Jackson fans


Don't worry, she doesn't read this forum.
Redd 11-15-2003 08:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
Dorothy (answering phone): Hello? ...
Roger (whispering): Who is it?
Dorothy (hand over phone): It's your mother. She wants to know if we're married yet or still living in sin.
Roger: *groan* You take care of her.
Dorothy (into phone): Mrs. Smith, Roger and I are having a baby.
Roger: Shocked R. DOROTHY WAYNERIGHT!
Dorothy (hangs up): She had heart failure. Evidently, she didn't believe you were straight.
Roger: Frown



Wow, that's the best one yet Lady Tesser!!

Here's another one from me:


Roger: *standing on top of piano* I'm too sexy for my eyebrows, too sexy for me eyebrows...
Dorothy: What have I done to deserve this... Roll Eyes

EDIT: 300th post!
Big Fat Megadeus 11-15-2003 08:49 PM
Wow, some of the more obvious ones have been forgotten!
---------------

Norman: Yes, mother dear...

---------------

Roger (interviewing Norman to be his butler): Have you had any experiance in jobs such as this?

Norman: I once owned a hotel...

---------------

Norman (holding his machine gun): SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!

---------------

For those who don't get it, the first 2 are spinoffs of the movie Psycho, and the third one is a spinoff of the old TV show Scareface
YZEtc 11-15-2003 09:55 PM
Norman: Dorothy, would you be so kind as to go and get us some more machine oil?
We're really getting quite low."

Dorothy: "Yes, Norman.
But be sure to give me enough money to buy the expensive kind with the GREEN label.
It makes me tipsy."
Lia's calling 11-15-2003 10:06 PM
I love that song!

roger: Flash! AHHH! Savior of the Universe!
Dorothy: FLash AHHH! He'll save everyone of us!
Lady Tesser 11-16-2003 10:32 AM
Roger: Um ... Norman ... why are you wearing a pink bunny suit?

Gordon: All right, I'll reveal everything!

Nuttercyborg: ASL, dollgirl??
Sexydoll: Age: 5 years. Sex: only with my boyfriend. Location: my boyfriend's Megadeus.
Nuttercyborg: Pwned again ...
Mike 11-16-2003 10:54 AM
That guy who calls Roger's phone...

*ring ring*
Roger: Hello?
Phone guy: Is your refrigerator running?
Roger: Um.....let me check......Yes, it's running.
Phone guy: WELL YOU BETTER GO CATCH IT!!!
President Alex Rosewater 11-16-2003 12:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GAT-X105
That guy who calls Roger's phone...

*ring ring*
Roger: Hello?
Phone guy: Is your refrigerator running?
Roger: Um.....let me check......Yes, it's running.
Phone guy: WELL YOU BETTER GO CATCH IT!!!
thats hella funny
angelcakes 11-16-2003 04:19 PM
Big Venus: I'm you venus, I'm your fire, your desire

quote:
Originally posted by GAT-X105
That guy who calls Roger's phone...

*ring ring*
Roger: Hello?
Phone guy: Is your refrigerator running?
Roger: Um.....let me check......Yes, it's running.
Phone guy: WELL YOU BETTER GO CATCH IT!!!


Lol GAT-X105.

*ring ring*

Dorothy: Hello
Phone Guy: Hi , have you thought about switching to Sprint lately?
Mike 11-16-2003 04:22 PM
*ding dong*
Norman: Hello, what is....Oh...Jehovah's Witnesses? Well, I'm sorry, but we don't accept any solicitors.
JH's: Sir, please, listen to...
Norman: I SAID, NO SOLICITORS! *pulls out grenade launcher*



*ring ring*
Phone guy: What's your favorite scary movie, Dorothy?

Edit: w00t! 1600th post!
Mr. ? 11-16-2003 06:09 PM
Ring Ring!!

Phone guy: So, what are you wearing Dorothy?

Dorothy: Nice try Roger, I can see you at the payphone. And IF you step out I will shoot you...
Lady Tesser 11-16-2003 06:19 PM
*facefaults*

Good one, Mr. ?

*phone rings, Roger picks up*
Female Voice: Ooh, yes, Mr. Negotiator, I've been such a ... baaad client ... I need you to piston my -
Roger: R. DOROTHY! You're not allowed to watch 'The Jerky Boys' again!
Mr. ? 11-16-2003 06:29 PM
Phone Guy: Do you have Sir Walter Wallen in a can?
Roger: Yeah, but not in a can. NORMAN GET THE PHONE ITS FOR YOU!!
YZEtc 11-16-2003 06:34 PM
It's a beautiful spring day.
The birds are singing sweetly.
Roger is dressed more sharply than he's ever been.
Dorothy is a sight to behold.
He takes her hand and looks into her big, dark eyes as those gathered around hold their collective breath.
Roger: "I do."

*********************************************************
Alex: (singing on his way to the office)
"It's aaaaaaaaaaaaa beauuuuuu-tiful day in the neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor,
Would you be mine?..."

*********************************************************

Norman: "Master Roger, you may kindly blow it out your a**."

*********************************************************
During one of The Union's secret meetings:

Vera Ronstadt: "Everyone in this town just needs to lighten up!"

*********************************************************

*Dorothy gently pushes Roger away and braces her forehead in her fingers*

Dorothy: "Not tonight.
I have a headache."
Wazpy 11-16-2003 06:42 PM
Norman: Master Roger, it's very hot today. May I have permission to take off my pants?