Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O

Hienrich Ele 11-11-2003 11:22 PM
Schwarld: This is a comedy. That which I have been searching for, the true memories, they were-

If you would like to continue, then do not wait to call and order all 6 CDs of Schwarzwald's amazing preachings. Over 18 hours of insperational listening! All yours for only four easy payments of $20.99
evanASF27 11-11-2003 11:29 PM
ACT 4
*schwarzwald throws lighter...it misses O.o;;*
Schwarz- WTFH!! GOD DAMN IT!!! CAN SOMEONE PICK UP THE FR**KIN LIGHTER AND BURN ROGER ALREADY!?!?!? JEEZ!!!!
Roger- o.o;;;;
Jr. 11-11-2003 11:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by yortareme
Schwarld: This is a comedy. That which I have been searching for, the true memories, they were-

If you would like to continue, then do not wait to call and order all 6 CDs of Schwarzwald's amazing preachings. Over 18 hours of insperational listening! All yours for only four easy payments of $20.99

LOL, good one.
Imagine hearing that during an episode.
Name Of God 11-11-2003 11:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by yortareme
Schwarld: This is a comedy. That which I have been searching for, the true memories, they were-

If you would like to continue, then do not wait to call and order all 6 CDs of Schwarzwald's amazing preachings. Over 18 hours of insperational listening! All yours for only four easy payments of $20.99


Eh-hem, the topic is "quotes you will never hear," not "quotes that are far more likely to happen then you'd want to admit."

Frown
YZEtc 11-12-2003 06:40 AM
After a particularly heated exchange between Roger and Dorothy:

*Roger grabs ahold of Dorothy by the shoulders and pulls her close to him.
He stares into her eyes, which have suddenly grown bigger and darker*
Roger: "Damn it, Dorothy! I'm through playing games!"

Use your imagination from here.
Lady Tesser 11-12-2003 07:06 AM
>After a particularly heated exchange between Roger and Dorothy:

>*Roger grabs ahold of Dorothy by the shoulders and pulls her close to him.
>He stares into her eyes, which have suddenly grown bigger and darker*
>Roger: "Damn it, Dorothy! I'm through playing games!"

>Use your imagination from here.

Ooh, yummy! That's a quote we'll never hear!

* * *

Roger (inside Big O): Do as I say or I'll Chrome-bust yo' ass!

Dorothy: Roger, turn over, you're snoring again.

Norman (singing): I like Chinese, I like Chinese, they only come up to your knees ... They're witty and they're pretty and they're eager to please ...

Dastun: Angel, stop the domestic-goddess thing, you're creeping me out.
Angel: But I LOVE being your obedient little wifey!

Big Ear: I don't accept cash anymore - give me women.
A. Rosewater 11-12-2003 07:43 AM
Roger walks into the speakeasy....reaches for his usual beer from Dale before taking a seat by big ear....however Dale doesnt give Roger one this time

Roger: where's my drink Dale?

Dale: you can afford to keep a megadeus in working order but you cant Pay your bar tab....you really are a louse
C.R Foxhound 11-12-2003 09:50 AM
Alex-(singing) Whos the most remarkable,extraordinary fellow

(chrous) YOU!

Alex- Alex the Dominus!!!
Im afraid of nobody under the sun, all i say is BOO! and my enimes run,whos the most remarkable, extraordinary fellow....

Roger: Roll Eyes



Norman: my BBQ is so good, it'll make you wanna slap yo' momma!!!!


Roger: Dorothy, you havent left your computer for weeks, what are you doing?

Dorothy: Im, sorry Roger, it seems i've developed an addiction

Roger: Addiction? to what?

Dorothy: <_< >_>

IM ADDICTED TO THE PARADIGM CITY FORUMS!!!!! Drooling Drooling must....give...newbie...gift....Drooling

Roger: Sweatdrop
Mr. ? 11-12-2003 01:46 PM
*Dorothy storms out of the room*

Norman: "Dont worry master Roger, It's just that time of the month again..."
JMA 11-12-2003 03:07 PM
(Alex is in his office with Alan Gabriel)

Alex: "Do you know why I want to conquer the world, Alan?"

Alan: "To destroy the rules of law and plunge the world into a state of eternal chaos!? Hehehehehehehe!"

Alex: "No... my father never ONCE told me he loved me..."

Alan: Confused

Alex: Crying

Alan: Sweatdrop
Lady Tesser 11-12-2003 03:14 PM
Dorothy (answering phone): Hello? ...
Roger (whispering): Who is it?
Dorothy (hand over phone): It's your mother. She wants to know if we're married yet or still living in sin.
Roger: *groan* You take care of her.
Dorothy (into phone): Mrs. Smith, Roger and I are having a baby.
Roger: Shocked R. DOROTHY WAYNERIGHT!
Dorothy (hangs up): She had heart failure. Evidently, she didn't believe you were straight.
Roger: Frown

Oh, and this -

Alex (singing): "Grow some funk of your own, amigo, grow some funk of your own. We don't like when the gringo fight ... "
angelcakes 11-12-2003 03:23 PM
Beck: YES!! I've done it. I've finally created a megadeus to beat crow boy. All I need to do is duct tape the arms in place and I'm done.

Henchman: Here boss. Hey, you need scissors?

Beck: No, it only tape

*6 hour later*

Beck: *tape strangled* Yeah, maybe I'll take you up on those scissors
YZEtc 11-13-2003 08:51 AM
The Scene:
At the small, underground television set that looks like a cabin.
Angel draws her gun, and then Vera Ronstadt pulls out her whip.

Vera: "You've been a very bad little Angel!
It makes me so sad to have to hurt you in this way - just to make you listen!"
*she sprouts a grin*

Angel: "Ow!"
*sobs in quivering voice*
"Please!
Don't!
Stop!
Aaaahhh!...yes!...YES!...YES!!!"

*Gordon observes this and starts his heavy breathing/moaning.
His heart rate soars into the nether regions.
His eyes get big when he sees the marks on Angel's back.*

Gordon: "The secret of Paradigm City is... is..."

*he keels over on the table face first - deader than a door nail.
A short while later, Roger appears from another corridor, and by this time, Angel and Vera are slumped together in the corner, exhausted, with each of them taking turns taking drags off of the same cigarrette with stars in their eyes*

Roger: "Damn it!
I always arrive too late!"

Vera:
*puts on Nazi Officer's uniform hat*
"Better luck next time, Negotiator!"
Lady Tesser 11-13-2003 04:02 PM
Shocked

That is SOOO wrong!

Roll Eyes

But makes sense ...
R and D 11-14-2003 06:49 PM
ahhh these r ones i thought of while i was sleeping *snoozzzzzze Sleeping *

Roger: under da sea, under dah sea! dorothy it's better down where it's wetter take it from meeeee! Big Grin
Dorothy: Sweatdrop
roger: what?!
dorothy: ur dellusional roger
roger: i no i always have been that way dorothy. Embarrassed Sweatdrop


*shows scene of alen on jepordy in final jepordy*
alen: ALEX ROSEWATER U BASTARD! STOP PLAYING THAT ANNOYING SONG! I SEE LITTLE CLOCKS SPIN AROUND MY HEAD WHEN U PLAY IT!
alex: Sweatdrop

Norman: I stink, roger sux, u r spoil rotten dorothy.
dorothy: r u refering to what we do in.......
norman: NO DOROTHY! THERE R MICROSCOPIC ORGANISMS THAT WILL HEAR AND SEE WHAT U SAY! Shocked
roger: what the hell is going on?!
norman: nothing master roger. i'm just explaing what menopause is to dorothy.
roger: Shocked Sweatdrop okay......where's my Big O shape pancakes alfred?
Lady Tesser 11-14-2003 07:57 PM
Roger (waking up during piano playing): Dorothy, if you don't stop that I won't spank you tonight!

Angel: I wonder if I'd look good in a muu-muu ...

Dorothy: Roger, I have two new pets - they are named Pinky and the Brain.

Dastun (watching Big O go into battle during a Military Police matter): HEY, ROGER, SMEG-OFF!

Beck: I'm selling chocolate androids of myself over the internet -
(Dove and T-Bone make a run for it.)
Zerokun 11-14-2003 09:14 PM
Beck: "*sigh* I miss my afro..."

Schwarzwald: "Meow!! Meow!! Cat chow!! Cease your flatulent winds and hear my mind-numbing expulsions of wicked noise!! Grr!! Cheese!!"

Roger: "Dorothy, why must you always play the piano like that when I'm sleeping?"
Dorothy: "It could be worse, Roger... I could be playing the bagpipes."

Alex: "You're supposed to obey me, Big Fau! You're MY Megadeus!! MINEMINEMINE!!!"
Big Fau: "Cast in the name of God... Ye Crybaby"

Leviathan: "Just call me Trogdor the Electrinator!!"
YZEtc 11-15-2003 06:58 AM
The scene:
At the mile-long breakfast table.
So far, it seems to be a typical Monday morning with Roger and Dorothy trying to subtly one-up each other while seated at opposite ends of the table as they wait for Norman to serve breakfast.

*Norman enters with tray*

Norman: "Here we are - piping hot..."

Dorothy: "Norman.
Have you seen any of my undergarments?
I'm missing some from yesterday's laundry."

Norman: "Oh, dear!
No I haven't, Miss. Dorothy.
Are you sure?"

Dorothy: "Yes."

*Roger stops with fork hanging out of his mouth and shifts his eyes side to side while feeling their gaze upon him*

Roger: (defensively) "What?!"
Advinius 11-15-2003 07:09 AM
Trogdor! trogdor!

Electronating the contryside... electronatiing the peasants...

and their dome-topped cottages!! dome-toped cottages!!

Trogdor!!!

....

........

Sorry... I've not been well laterly Big Grin
Zerokun 11-15-2003 12:59 PM
Just had to add this one.

Vera: -singing- "Look for the Union label...!"