Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O
| Lady Tesser |
10-30-2003 09:04 AM |
Alex: I am NOT one of those 'tomatoes'! I'm a toh-mah-toe.
Big O: CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD ... ooh, Roger, just press your hot tush in my cockpit, yeah, baby.
Roger: DOROTHY! Stop @#%$@#% with Big O's boot-up screen!
Beck: Isn't Gravitation a great show?!
Schwarzwald: I prefer Chobits.
Alan: Love Hina is the best!
| R.Dorothy Waynewright |
10-30-2003 10:25 AM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
Alex: I am NOT one of those 'tomatoes'! I'm a toh-mah-toe.
Big O: CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD ... ooh, Roger, just press your hot tush in my cockpit, yeah, baby.
Roger: DOROTHY! Stop @#%$@#% with Big O's boot-up screen! |
That's dirty! *giggles childishly* heeeeeeeeeeeeee! I likey! hehehe....cockpit......*claps hands*
I'm so easily amused
| Tony Waynewrong |
10-30-2003 11:35 AM |
Good one, Lady Tesser...
Dastun: Hair Club for Men, I am not only the president, I'm also a client.
Dorothy: Roger, get you lazy, spoiled, Rich a$$ up! You're breakfast is getting cold.
Roger: Where are my shorts and my pink shirt? The beach awaits!
Norman: Master Roger, No! Get it yourself, you pretentious, spoiled little brat. Dorothy and I are off to Vegas.
Alex, Alan, Eugene and Schwarzwald: ** In unison, around a campfire. ** Kum by ya, my Lord. Kum by ya! Oh lord, Kum by ya.
| Sixfortyfive |
10-30-2003 12:07 PM |
Anybody: "Ohhhhh! I get it. The truth about 40 years ago is [insert the truth here]."
| Advinius |
10-30-2003 01:37 PM |
Dan Dastun: (singing) "I am the very model of a modern major general..."
-------------------------------
Dorothy: what do you think of my little red riding hood costume, Roger Smith?
Roger: RUN AWAY! *fleeing*
Dorothy: ... is it bad, then?
-------------------------------
Beck's henchmen: (singing)
who is the man with the sneaky master plan?
BECK!
can you dig it?
| quote: |
Originally posted by Advinius
Dan Dastun: (singing) "I am the very model of a modern major general..." |
Dorothy: (singing) I feel pretty, oh so pretty...I feel pretty and witty and briiiiight!
| "Yeah, but..." |
10-30-2003 01:46 PM |
Instro: Hey, baby, wanna kill all humans?
| quote: |
Originally posted by "Yeah, but..."
Instro: Hey, baby, wanna kill all humans? |
Roger: (singing to Dorothy) You and me baby, we ain't nothing but mammals...
| Sesshoumaru |
10-30-2003 02:14 PM |
Datsun: So you're saying that when Roger bumped into a tree forty years ago . . . <Hits Roger on head with rolled up sailor's cap>
Beck: Cocunuts fell on our heads, causing us to lose our memories, yes. If the Harlem Globetrotters hadn't arrived in Paradigm Island at the last minute and bounced that basketball on all our heads, I shudder to think what might have happened. <Smokes pipe and smirks at Angel, who is now wearing fuzzy boa and evening dress>.
Roger: It sure was lucky. I was just about to
| spoiler (highlight to read): |
| fire a giant energy cannon |
at that Russian astronaut who was piloting Big Fou. <Tries to hand coconut drink to Dorothy, who has changed to blue jean shorts and a shirt tied into a halter top, but trips, spilling the drink on her>
Datsun: That's the last time I let you drive Big O, little buddy. And to think, I was just going to use him to take us on a three-hour tour!
Gordon: Well, at least we can get on with our lives now, until the reunion show at any rate! Come on, lovey, our carriage awaits! <Gordon and Vera climb into Rolls Royce and drive off>
| angelcakes |
10-30-2003 02:22 PM |
Union Singers: We know a song that gets on everybodys nerves. Everybody's nerves, everybodys nerve. We know a song that gets on everybodys nerves.
Vera (in deep bass voice) : And this is how it GOOOOOESSSSSS!!!!!!!!
| quote: |
Originally posted by angelcakes
Union Singers: We know a song that gets on everybodys nerves. Everybody's nerves, everybodys nerve. We know a song that gets on everybodys nerves.
Vera (in deep bass voice) : And this is how it GOOOOOESSSSSS!!!!!!!! |
(LOL... I've always hated that song)
Big Ear: *hiccups* 99 bottle sof beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer... ya take one down, pass it around... 98 bottles of beer on the wall....
*december 25th*
Roger: *to Dorothy* HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!.... *continues on and on*
Dorothy: Dont you want the six-dollar burger... without the restraunt...
| Sixfortyfive |
10-30-2003 06:46 PM |
Beck: *singing* "If you're happy and you know it, clap your feet...."
| Tony Waynewrong |
10-30-2003 07:15 PM |
Roger: Dorothy honey, I need my underware back. Yours are beginning to chafe.
---
** Norman and Roger are watching Dorothy pace around the kitchen**
Dorothy: ** After ten cups of coffee** Coffee, Coffee, Coffee, Coffee, Coffee...
Norman: Master Roger, what should be done with her?
Roger: Leaver her be, Norman. I hate to be her when she crashes.
Dororthy: One cup, two cups, three cups, four; I have room for just one more. **repeating** Coffee, Coffee, Coffee, Coffee...
| Penguin Zero |
11-04-2003 10:55 PM |
Schwartzwald: There is only one truth! And yet mankind hides its eyes from that truth, and turns itself into mere pawns. For mankind is a superstitious, cowardly... no, wait. Mankind is a creature of fear, which exists in, um, fear, and fears the dark, and the truth, and... um, and... clowns... Ah, the heck with it. I'll just say it: I'm as stumped as anybody. I just wanted to sound important. I'm gonna go hunt down one of those spoiler sites... try to figure out what the heck's going on...
| A Clockwork Tomato |
11-04-2003 11:14 PM |
SCHWARZWALD: That's right kids -- never play with matches. I did, and Smokey the Bear beat the living crap out of me!
Schwarzwald: I believe it's important to have a calm, stable outlook on life.
Dorothy: This program has performed an illegal operation and must be shut down. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor.
Norman: I quit.
Alex: If you don't like it dad, you can kiss my black ass!
Roger: In the first season my hands looked like those of a penguin.
| President Alex Rosewater |
11-11-2003 10:00 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Jr.
Schwarzwald: I believe it's important to have a calm, stable outlook on life.
Dorothy: This program has performed an illegal operation and must be shut down. If the problem persists, contact the program vendor.
Norman: I quit.
Alex: If you don't like it dad, you can kiss my black ass!
Roger: In the first season my hands looked like those of a penguin. |
Thats funny,lol
| Ryoma |
11-11-2003 10:54 PM |
Roger: Giant ROBO! Showtime!!!
Big-O: ???
Roger: Er.. Alliegance or death! Big-Fire!!
Norman: Where have you been?
Roger: Nowhere.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------
Dorothy (to Roger): Gee, I thought it'd be bigger.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------
Schwarzwald: To be honest, I have no idea what I'm talking about half the time. I do it to take attention away from my mummy conehead. Notice how no one in the show made fun of it?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------
Paradigm citizens: Save us, Batman!
| Lia's calling |
11-11-2003 11:12 PM |
roger: Kiss me now alan..kiss me..
Alan: Roger my love, my heart my soul...
Dorothy: you have got to be kidding me...
Angel: lemme just get my camcorder.....
Ok i suck at this..
| Mega Dominus |
11-11-2003 11:20 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Lia's calling
roger: Kiss me now alan..kiss me..
Alan: Roger my love, my heart my soul...
Dorothy: you have got to be kidding me...
Angel: lemme just get my camcorder.....
Ok i suck at this.. |
No. More. Of. This. Yaoi. Stuff. Not. Funny.
Makes. Me. Sick. Bad. Sick.