Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O

Zola 10-23-2003 10:30 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Redd
(I dont have credit for the European-kawaii wuv bunny line. Someone else said that about Vera, but I forgot who, or where. If it's your line, just say. I don't want credit for it!)


Yep, that's Falcon7...

*Zola looks around nervously hoping people don't hold it against her*


The team Rocket one was perfect! Don't feel bad, I have it memorized too from all the times my son would watch it Smile
"Yeah, but..." 10-23-2003 04:49 PM
Alan: [licks Luger] Mmmmm...tastes like chicken! Pleased
Lady Tesser 10-23-2003 08:37 PM
Alex: I bring such joy to the world because of my beautiful ass.

Enuff said.
Volt 10-23-2003 09:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Redd
quote:
Originally posted by Mega Dominus
Roger: BIG O, I choose you! *Pulls out Poke-ball with Big O sticker on it*

Alex: Oh yeah, go, BIG FAU! *Also pulls out Poke-ball with Paradigm sticker on it*

... Shocked


Roger: * from the shadows* Prepare for trouble...
Dorothy: make it double...
Beck: OH NO! It's Team Rocket!! *wearing little Ash-hat*
*They come out of the shadows*
Roger and Dorothy: To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all peoples within our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Dorothy: Dorothy.
Roger: Roger.
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Big O: Meowth, that's right!
Beck: Shocked *faints*

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
God, that's funny. Big O saying "Meowth, that's right!" is just so hilarious. And Beck wearing an Ash hat! Laughing God, someone should draw that.

Alan: I think I'm just gonna kill humans now.

Alex: I was so lucky to be... your son... I mean, look at all this cash, baby! I love inheritance! Big Grin

Schwarzwald: A Megadeus... uh... line? Oh, a Megadeus chooses its own fuel... huh? Oh... its own master. Right. A dawminuss... huh? Not how you pronounce it? Oh, dominus. Lessee, a true dominus seeks the... uh... dang... Holy Grail? What? Oh, truth. Um... this is not.. the... the... *Puts on reading glasses and takes script and magnifying glass out* kass... k... c...cayyyy...sss... case... w-with... you. What? Exclamation? Okay. This is not the--! *Sees Alan already engulfed by wires* Oops. Can we retake that scene?
Director: *Slaps face as a spare Alan wearing a pimp-hat and lipstick running down his face comes on stage*
Prince-Consort Tesser 10-24-2003 12:11 PM
Roger: Enough negotiating! Agree to my terms or my big-ass robot will step on you!
A Clockwork Tomato 10-26-2003 04:59 PM
DOROTHY [to ALEX]: You lied, you swindled, and you even set one of my sister androids to kill people, and I shrugged it off. But your robots shot up my piano, you son of a bitch, and now you're gonna DIE!!!!
Schwarzwald 10-26-2003 05:00 PM
Vera: Allz your baze, are being to uz!
Wingnut 10-26-2003 05:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
DOROTHY [to ALEX]: You lied, you swindled, and you even set one of my sister androids to kill people, and I shrugged it off. But your robots shot up my piano, you son of a bitch, and now you're gonna DIE!!!!
A girl can only take so much huh? Big Grin
Ketchup 10-26-2003 05:56 PM
Humm....these are horribly lame. Oh well, just try to grin and bear it.


Beck (in a cutsie, cuddly voice): Kitties are fwuffyful. :3

Beck (singing to one of his henchmen): I hope your smiling face is with me until the day I fall into eternal sleep....

Roger: Dorothy. You suck.

Dorothy: Screw this damn world. I'm leaving, Roger.

Dorothy (to Roger): Roses are red, voilets are blue. I'm taking a shower so I don't smell like you.
Roger: Shocked

Roger: I LIKE COWS, TOO!!! THEY GO MOO LIKE ME!! SEE?! MOOOOO!!! :B
Ketchup 10-26-2003 05:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
DOROTHY [to ALEX]: You lied, you swindled, and you even set one of my sister androids to kill people, and I shrugged it off. But your robots shot up my piano, you son of a bitch, and now you're gonna DIE!!!!
A girl can only take so much huh? Big Grin



Apparently so. Pleased
Lady Tesser 10-26-2003 06:03 PM
Roger and cows ... OMG, that was hilarious!

(And the shower taking one ... dirty mind went into something COMPLETELY inappropriate ... )

Hee-hee - Kitties are fwuffyful!

Alex: I know a way to make you betray your precious negotiator, Miss Wayneright.
Dorothy: There is nothing that will make me betray Roger.
Roger (sweatdrop): Ah ... Dorothy ... now's not the time -
Alex (smirking): Twelve thousand anatomically correct androids of Roger Smith made of chocolate.
Dorothy: .... (holds up gun) Say good-bye, Crow Boy!
R and D 10-26-2003 06:17 PM
alex:

PEACE ON EARTH AND GOODWILL TO MEN AND ROBOTS!

nuff said Pleased
K the Wanderer 10-26-2003 06:43 PM
Rodger says to Dorthy while they're in Big O: Sorry about my finger. I was aiming for a button.

Rodger drunk: She's in the distillery making Johnnie Walker Red.

Norman: My name is Norman, and I'm here to sing! Sing! SING!

Rodger to Dorthy: You know, you've really got the build for that shapeless black dress.
A Clockwork Tomato 10-26-2003 08:34 PM
ROGER: Norman, go out and buy me a couple of Hawaiian shirts.

DOROTHY (to EUGENE): Is that hair part of you, or vice versa?

GORDON: Have a seat, Roger, and I'll explain everything.

BIG O (to ROGER): CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD ... YE GUILTY ... HA! HAD YOU GOING THERE FOR A SECOND!

SCHWARZWALD: And that's why I use Curad, the "ouchless" bandage.

ROGER: (quoting Ogden Nash):
The problem with a kitten is THAT
Eventually it becomes a gigantic monster that runs amok in the city and kills everybody.

ALEX: Who put the "kick me" sign on Big Fau?

ROGER: Norman, get rid of this damned hearse and buy me something sporty.

ANGEL: At last, the memories I've been searching for! And they cover exactly what I need -- fashion sense!

DOROTHY: You're a mammal, Roger Smith.

WAYNERIGHT: Okay, that takes care of my lost daughter. Now on to project "Fantasy Mistress"! And an artificial heart, or I won't survive the first night...
C.R Foxhound 10-29-2003 10:03 AM
Roger aka Agent 645-I want ze Andriod in ze ninja zuit ja? und ze blonde with ze big strudels
Prince-Consort Tesser 10-29-2003 10:18 AM
Dorothy: Oh yeah, baby-baby, get down with your funky bad self!

Alex Rosewater: I admit it! I'm really a genetically-engineered mouse in a robot suit engaged in a plan to conquer the world!
Alan Gabriel: NARF!
YZEtc 10-29-2003 11:53 AM
Entire surviving cast of characters:

"Memories?!
We don't NEED no stinkin' memories!"
Preventer Wind 10-29-2003 04:05 PM
alan gabriel:
spoiler (highlight to read):
damn it ive altered my body so much that i've forgot to include a penis.


Norman: make your own dinner, im watching as the world turns...

dorothy: i wonder if i can cook toast where my memory cd goes..

schwarzwald: never get in a fight with a razor.

alex rosewater: where's a career counselor when you need one.

gordon rosewater: i can hear the tomatoes talking can you?

vera: mein fuhrer.

big o: roger holds my joysticks too rough, i get chaffing every time he fights. Frown
Zola 10-29-2003 04:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Preventer Wind
dorothy: i wonder if i can cook toast where my memory cd goes..


Dorothy: Here, Roger, put your coffee here (sounds of hairband sliding)
"Yeah, but..." 10-29-2003 04:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Prince-Consort Tesser
Alex Rosewater: I admit it! I'm really a genetically-engineered mouse in a robot suit engaged in a plan to conquer the world!
Alan Gabriel: NARF!


BWAH! Anime Smile