Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O

Sesshoumaru 10-21-2003 02:17 PM
Dorothy: Where did you learn to dance like that, Roger? Did you recover a memory of the electric slide?

Roger: I learned it from Alan - he's the "booooooogey man."



Norman: But Datsun, if you outlaw megadeuses, only outlaws will have megadeuses.

Datsun: First, only outlaws have them now. Second, I'm not so sure about this "Second Amendment" you claim to have a memory of. Third, if I told you once, I told you a thousand times - DATSUN WAS THE LAST GENERATION, NOW MY NAME IS NISSAN!

Norman: I didn't say that I *had* a memory of the Second Amendment, I said that *am* a memory of the Second Amendment. Let me demonstrate . . .
Lady Tesser 10-21-2003 07:26 PM
Dastun (with pom-poms): Rah-rah-ree, kick 'em in the knee! Rah-rah-rass, kick 'em in the other knee! Rah-rah-rotch, kick 'em in the face! GOOOOOOO MEGADEUS!

Angel: Does this change our relationship?
Roger: What relationship? Was I asleep? You dye your hair, don't you?
Name Of God 10-21-2003 07:46 PM
Schwarzwald (in Big Duo): I'm sad that I'm flying. Frown

(If you don't get it, shame on you!)
R and D 10-21-2003 07:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Redd
Schwarzwald: There was a lap dog had a big and Roger was his name-o!
R-O-G-E-R! R-O-G-E-R! R-O-G-E-R and Roger was his name-o!

Roger: I am one of those... cucumbers...

Dorothy: Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore!

Norman: *drinking Red Bull and signing up at Paradigm City Forums* Hey! I got a glowstick!

Dastun: Bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do... Watcha gonna do when they come for you....

(I'm sorry! I have shamed the characers of Big O!! *cries in corner*)


u have not shamed them, u merely give them a side we never knew! norman drinking red bull? awsome! Big Grin

ahh this one i thought of at school

alen: we have the right to pursue freedom, liberty and psycoticness
schwarzwald: but i was roger's psycotic enemy before u!
alen: so, i am a great righter!
schwarzwald: shut the hell up! i am a newspaper reaporter! i wrote that admendment for paradigm corp.! besides u can't even spell writer right!
alen: they told to revise it a little bit!
schwarzwald: revise it? ha! [I]sure[/I] u were gonna change it!
alen: that's it! u shall now face my dentist drill of hell!
schwarzwald: u shall beg mercy at...at...at...at...at............
*big duo comes crashin in and crushes alen to death.*
schwarzwald: at big duo.
*roger comes in with big o and traps schwarzy in the rubble.*
roger: i hate to tell u this schwarzy, but they provoked it. it's gone.
Schwarzwald: GOD DAMN U ROGER SMITH! I WANTED TO WIN THE PULITZER PRIZE!

and this is just alen alone

alen: peace, luv, and crabs. EAT AT JOE'S CRAB SHACK AND ENJOY TIE DYE SHIRTS! *runs around in circles with one on* WEEEEEEEEEE! LOOK AT ALL THE PREEETTY COLORS!
angelcakes 10-21-2003 07:48 PM
Angel: Hey Roger, look at my new wig, it looks just like my old one.

Roger: In the name of the moon, I will punish you.

Norman: Dinner is ready sir, that it is.

Dorothy: I 'm a barbie girl, living in a barbie world. You can brush my hair and dress me anywhere
Mike 10-21-2003 07:50 PM
Angel: Ok...I admit it...I've been dying my hair all this time!!!

Roger Head: (To Beck) Why the hell didn't you give me arms and legs? My life is a living hell because of you! Thanks a LOT!
Name Of God 10-21-2003 07:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by angelcakes
Roger: In the name of the moon, I will punish you.


...
...
...well, that beats anything I could come up with. I'm going to leave now before they show any fan favors.

:shivers:
R and D 10-21-2003 07:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Redd
Dorothy: *as Roger is swinging from buildings* He flies through the air, witht he greatest of ease, that daring young man on the flying trapeze....


ahh george of the jungle!

roger, roger, roger of the jungle
watch out for that building
watch out for that building!
(every who is reading this post)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Big Grin
roger, roger, roger of the jungle
friend to u and me!
yay! Big Grin
Mega Dominus 10-21-2003 08:02 PM
Roger: BIG O, I choose you! *Pulls out Poke-ball with Big O sticker on it*

Alex: Oh yeah, go, BIG FAU! *Also pulls out Poke-ball with Paradigm sticker on it*

... Shocked
angelcakes 10-21-2003 08:04 PM
Roger: By the power of Paradigm *gets in Big O* I HAVE THE POWER!!

Dorothy: But father I am, I am your daughter.

Norman: Master Roger, may the force be with you
Aliao 10-21-2003 11:35 PM
Alex Rosewater- "Wow, I've been a really mean ole bastard lately. Why don't we all play a nice friendly game of Clue?"
Beck- "I get to be Colonel Mustard!"
*Roger hands Dorothy Mrs. White. (Hey, she's already got the uniform!)*
*Angel and Vera go for the red piece at the same time.*
Angel- "I wanna be Miss Scarlet!!"
Vera- "Do I really have to hit you with this one more time?" *Threatens her with the whip*
Norman- "I want to be Mrs. Peacock." *Everyone turns to stare* "What, you didn't know I was gay?"

Wow. I have got to get some sleep.
evanASF27 10-21-2003 11:56 PM
Dastun- ONE OF THESE DAYS ROGER...ONE OF THESE DAYS...!!! *approaching Roger rolling up sleeve*
Roger- Now now now...take it easy Dastun..just take it easy! EASY MAN!!! o_o;; *backs into the kitchen*
Dastun- *follows Roger into the kitchen marching step by step...closes the door "with emphasis"* ..........
*!$#@ POW @#$!* POW RIGHT TO THE MOON!! Mad
Roger- ... x_X;;;
Dastun- There! Pleased *hmph*


(If you don't get it there you didn't watch a) The Honeymooners reruns b) enough cartoons Big Grin )
darkangel 10-22-2003 02:08 PM
lady tesser, you gotta read this------------


Alex:Roger, I am your father!

Roger:nooooo!! This can't be !!
_______________________________


Angel:Who the $@#& are you?

Vera:I'm agent 12013.....your mother!!!Mmwahahhahahahahahahaha!!!

_______________________________

Angel: you people are so bad!!!!

Alan: you are so freakin' Hot!!! Big Grin

Angel:Why you little [Censored]
Lady Tesser 10-22-2003 02:26 PM
Sick and twisted, blackavenger25 ... I like. ^_^

Here's a list I came up with before math class:

Roger: I half expect to see Beck's robots coming out and wearing tutus.

Dastun: Screw Paradigm and the Military Police - I'm walking!

Alex: Dad, you're a senile old fart and I'm taking the farm to produce soy beans.

Big Duo: First the Conhead Mummy then the Michael Jackson-wannabe - I'm being used by total nutters.

Schwarzwald: HEY, Roger! Wut'zup, bro??

Beck: I think I'll get a mullet next time.

Frederick O'Reilly (robot inspector): Let my people go, fleshbags!
Dorothy: Androids and robots of Paradigm City unite - you have nothing to lose but your oil cans!!

Norman: If I had a nickel for every time you smirked, Master Roger ...

Big Ear: Spank me, Big Daddy!
Roger: Shocked
Big Ear: Pleased Seeing if you were listening, Negotiator.

Dale: Someday, that Smith-goit is going to pay his tab.

Alex: Big Grouper - ACTION!

Big Fau: CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD ... aw, smeg, not YOU again!

Roger: Big O??? What kind of sick name is that for a robot, Norman??

Dastun: Wee don' need no steenkin' badges!

Roger: I think I'll wear the purple suit today.

Dorothy: Roger, you have to do your share of the housework.

Roger and Big O (during battle): No need to worry, no need to moan, we are full of testosterone!
Dorothy: How sexy.

Dorothy: Oh, Master Roger, how can you be so cruel! After all those times I've played your instrument -
Roger: o_O;; I just tied up the piano!!!

Roger: Actually, that Vera chick is one hot mama ...
Mr. ? 10-22-2003 02:30 PM
Hahaha these are great.

AHH MY AVATAR!!!!!!
Wingnut 10-22-2003 09:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
Big Duo: First the Conhead Mummy then the Michael Jackson-wannabe - I'm being used by total nutters.
When you put it that way I kinda feel sorry for Big Duo.
R Trusedale 10-22-2003 09:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
Big Duo: First the Conhead Mummy then the Michael Jackson-wannabe - I'm being used by total nutters.
When you put it that way I kinda feel sorry for Big Duo.


Nah, Big Duo is kinda like Hannibal Lector. He only eats the rude...

Big Duo says: Burp!
Redd 10-22-2003 09:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mega Dominus
Roger: BIG O, I choose you! *Pulls out Poke-ball with Big O sticker on it*

Alex: Oh yeah, go, BIG FAU! *Also pulls out Poke-ball with Paradigm sticker on it*

... Shocked


Roger: * from the shadows* Prepare for trouble...
Dorothy: make it double...
Beck: OH NO! It's Team Rocket!! *wearing little Ash-hat*
*They come out of the shadows*
Roger and Dorothy: To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all peoples within our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Dorothy: Dorothy.
Roger: Roger.
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Big O: Meowth, that's right!
Beck: Shocked *faints*

(Isn't it sad... that I still know that poem??)

*A blonde figure is standing at the edge of the pier. Snow is falling softly on a winter sea. A black-haired man walks up* (Sound familiar??)

Alex Rosewater: WHO ARE YOU?!!
Vera: I am the European kawaii wuv bunny of your dreams!
Alex: I AM SO SORRY!! YOU ARE NOT SCUM!!! *runs to her*
Vera: Kiss me, you fool!
*Alex kisses her, and as he does, she brings out a joystick-type thing, and the ground beneath him blows up, and he falls through*
Vera: You really are a fool.
*skips off grinning*

(I dont have credit for the European-kawaii wuv bunny line. Someone else said that about Vera, but I forgot who, or where. If it's your line, just say. I don't want credit for it!)
Lady Tesser 10-22-2003 10:08 PM
It's Falcon7's doing. He admitted it. Outright.

Dorothy: Roger, I'm pregnant. And I know it's yours because I'm craving black coffee.
Mega Dominus 10-23-2003 12:44 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Redd
quote:
Originally posted by Mega Dominus
Roger: BIG O, I choose you! *Pulls out Poke-ball with Big O sticker on it*

Alex: Oh yeah, go, BIG FAU! *Also pulls out Poke-ball with Paradigm sticker on it*

... Shocked


Roger: * from the shadows* Prepare for trouble...
Dorothy: make it double...
Beck: OH NO! It's Team Rocket!! *wearing little Ash-hat*
*They come out of the shadows*
Roger and Dorothy: To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all peoples within our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Dorothy: Dorothy.
Roger: Roger.
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Big O: Meowth, that's right!
Beck: Shocked *faints*

(Isn't it sad... that I still know that poem??)

*A blonde figure is standing at the edge of the pier. Snow is falling softly on a winter sea. A black-haired man walks up* (Sound familiar??)

Alex Rosewater: WHO ARE YOU?!!
Vera: I am the European kawaii wuv bunny of your dreams!
Alex: I AM SO SORRY!! YOU ARE NOT SCUM!!! *runs to her*
Vera: Kiss me, you fool!
*Alex kisses her, and as he does, she brings out a joystick-type thing, and the ground beneath him blows up, and he falls through*
Vera: You really are a fool.
*skips off grinning*

(I dont have credit for the European-kawaii wuv bunny line. Someone else said that about Vera, but I forgot who, or where. If it's your line, just say. I don't want credit for it!)


AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ah-GURK...

*Choked to death by his own laughter*