| Mattartist | 08-30-2005 02:28 PM |
Dorothy: No, really. I am fully functional in all aspects.
Roger:
(intent) ...Really?
Dororthy: Yes. (grabs Roger and kisses him)
Roger: Norman, I swear you act just like Alfred from the Batman tv show on tv...
Norman: Actually Alfred is my brother...
Roger:
Wow, that clears up alot of hooha...
Alan: Yes, sweet Dorothy, I'm the BOOGEYMAN! And to prove it, I'm going to sing and dance in musical theater style until you fall dead of bordom! Haahhaaa!
Dorothy:
Guy, get a life.
Roger: Big O, thats sick and wrong. No, I will not make out with Dorothy in your cockpit! PERVERT!
Big O's screen: You're hardly one to talk, you --
(Roger pulls Big O's plug and smirks.)
(Norman and Roger are watching Paradigm Football, the German Union verses the Paradigm Dogs.)
Roger and Norman: YEAH! GET THAT BALL, WOOT!
(Dorothy walks in.)
Dorothy:
What is the purpose of this program?
Norman: Well, it is quite simple really --
(Just then, the tv signal dies. The three stare at it blankly.)
Roger: Say Dorothy, you doing anything for the next 6 hours?
(A moment later, Dorothy stands on the roof of the mansion, wiring and a tall satelite coming from her forehead.)
Dorothy:
Men...
Okay, last one:
Schwartzwald: Remember kids, don't play with fire! I mean, unless you wanna be a perverted lookin' mummy thing like me, with your skin all burnt and charred, and I got a real bad scar on my buttocks, see!
(Roger turns off the tv, staring blankly at it.)
Roger:
Now there's a piece of truth I'll never wanna fight for...
----
WHATCHA THINK, I TYPED THIS FOR 30 MINUTES, DARM IT!
Roger:
(intent) ...Really?Dororthy: Yes. (grabs Roger and kisses him)
Roger: Norman, I swear you act just like Alfred from the Batman tv show on tv...
Norman: Actually Alfred is my brother...
Roger:
Wow, that clears up alot of hooha...Alan: Yes, sweet Dorothy, I'm the BOOGEYMAN! And to prove it, I'm going to sing and dance in musical theater style until you fall dead of bordom! Haahhaaa!
Dorothy:
Guy, get a life.Roger: Big O, thats sick and wrong. No, I will not make out with Dorothy in your cockpit! PERVERT!
Big O's screen: You're hardly one to talk, you --
(Roger pulls Big O's plug and smirks.)
(Norman and Roger are watching Paradigm Football, the German Union verses the Paradigm Dogs.)
Roger and Norman: YEAH! GET THAT BALL, WOOT!
(Dorothy walks in.)
Dorothy:
What is the purpose of this program?Norman: Well, it is quite simple really --
(Just then, the tv signal dies. The three stare at it blankly.)
Roger: Say Dorothy, you doing anything for the next 6 hours?
(A moment later, Dorothy stands on the roof of the mansion, wiring and a tall satelite coming from her forehead.)
Dorothy:
Men...Okay, last one:
Schwartzwald: Remember kids, don't play with fire! I mean, unless you wanna be a perverted lookin' mummy thing like me, with your skin all burnt and charred, and I got a real bad scar on my buttocks, see!
(Roger turns off the tv, staring blankly at it.)
Roger:
Now there's a piece of truth I'll never wanna fight for...----
WHATCHA THINK, I TYPED THIS FOR 30 MINUTES, DARM IT!