Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O

Lady Tesser 05-07-2005 02:57 PM
Alan Gabriel: Of COURSE I have 'Mattel' stamped on my butt!
Pero_Is_Crying 05-09-2005 10:34 AM
(From "Stripes," I think. Big O is fighting Bonaparte.)

Roger: When someone uses great power for for destruction I won't stand by and watch! I'LL ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE! YEEEE-HAW!
Sir Nise 05-09-2005 01:55 PM
Roger: I know what's going on in this city.

Michael Jackson Guy: Give me your special parts!
BethMcBeth 05-09-2005 02:49 PM
Roger: "Cast in the name of God, Ye...Holy crap! My nose is really that big!"

Dorothy: "Roger, Iam having trouble comprehending the human behavior. I do not understand how or why you are so stupid."

Angel: "For the last time, they are real!"

-Beth
Lyinginbedmon 05-09-2005 03:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by BethMcBeth
Angel: "For the last time, they are real!"

-Beth


Three guesses where you got that idea from Tongue
BethMcBeth 06-02-2005 09:37 PM
Roger: "R.DOROTHY WAYNEWRONG!"

Dorothy: "Shut up, I married to Tony now!"

Tony: "Oh yeah!" Big Grin

-Beth
Xero-Hour 06-03-2005 02:27 AM
Alan G.:"I'm the booOOogie man!!!"
Dorothy: "Your the boogie man, so you've come out of the closet then?"
R.Rocky Horror 06-03-2005 05:45 PM
Alan Gabriel:Jack, Jack is dead my friend, youc can call me Joker!
The Big Finale 06-04-2005 02:40 AM
Jack Skellington: I'm the BOOOOOGGEY MAN!!

—

Big Duo Inferno's Viewscreen: In Paradigm City, megadeus pilots you!
Mrs. Beck 06-04-2005 11:05 AM
Here, I'll try my hand at it...though you all had me in stitches I was laughing so hard! No promises that these are any good:

Beck: I suddenly have this overwhelming urge to steal from the rich and give to the poor....

Norman: Master Roger, I have taken the amunition out of the Gryphon to respect the no fire-arms law.

Alan: I just love androids soooooo much!
Prince-Consort Tesser 07-13-2005 12:03 PM
Norman: Heh-heh! Little do they realize that no one has ever seen me and Alex Rosewater together! That is because in reality we are ... ONE AND THE SAME! NYAH-HA-HA!
Alex: We are not!
Norman: Shut your hole!
Alex: Why would I pretend to be a butler for my enemy anyway? It's stupid!
Norman: It's my psychotic delusion I can be anyone I want to be! So there!
Alex: Fine! Then I'll be - [spins around, changes clothes] - SAILOR MOON!
Norman: You will NOT! You'll be a Lex-Luthor-style evil businessman and like it!
Alex: You have your psychotic delusions, I'll have mine! Nyah!
Norman: Delusion THIS! [machine gun fire]
Alex: Neener-neener! You missed!
Norman: What?! [looks at gun] 'Property of the Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy' ... CURSES! Foiled again!


Sorry, I have no idea where that came from ...
Tony Waynewrong 07-13-2005 12:05 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Prince-Consort Tesser
Norman: Heh-heh! Little do they realize that no one has ever seen me and Alex Rosewater together! That is because in reality we are ... ONE AND THE SAME! NYAH-HA-HA!
Alex: We are not!
Norman: Shut your hole!
Alex: Why would I pretend to be a butler for my enemy anyway? It's stupid!
Norman: It's my psychotic delusion I can be anyone I want to be! So there!
Alex: Fine! Then I'll be - [spins around, changes clothes] - SAILOR MOON!
Norman: You will NOT! You'll be a Lex-Luthor-style evil businessman and like it!
Alex: You have your psychotic delusions, I'll have mine! Nyah!
Norman: Delusion THIS! [machine gun fire]
Alex: Neener-neener! You missed!
Norman: What?! [looks at gun] 'Property of the Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy' ... CURSES! Foiled again!


Sorry, I have no idea where that came from ...


** In a Dorothy outfit, jumps around **

That's right folks, the Prince is back!

[/kiddin']

Now that was funny, dude. Welcome back! Wink
Faus_fist 07-13-2005 11:18 PM
Swartzwald: Of course there is more than one truth the universe is full of possibilities.

Alan: Mr. Rosewater can I get a pet megadues? I'll hug him and change his oil and give him new sprockets and reload his missles every day, then I'll call him Fluffy!
Alex:Sweatdrop
Alan(under his breath): I knew I should have stuck with the union!
Alex: What was that?
Alan: I said I need some onions.
Gordon Rosewater: I can give you some! I got tired of tomatoes.
Alex: Shocked

Alex: I believe all men are equal!

Roger: I think I'll leave this crisis to Dastan.

Big O: Rodger I like you.
Roger: Well I like you too.
Big O: I mean I like you, like you.
Roger:. Neutral ........
BIg O:....
Norman: Well this is akward.
Mrs. Beck 07-13-2005 11:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Prince-Consort Tesser
Norman: Heh-heh! Little do they realize that no one has ever seen me and Alex Rosewater together! That is because in reality we are ... ONE AND THE SAME! NYAH-HA-HA!
Alex: We are not!
Norman: Shut your hole!
Alex: Why would I pretend to be a butler for my enemy anyway? It's stupid!
Norman: It's my psychotic delusion I can be anyone I want to be! So there!
Alex: Fine! Then I'll be - [spins around, changes clothes] - SAILOR MOON!
Norman: You will NOT! You'll be a Lex-Luthor-style evil businessman and like it!
Alex: You have your psychotic delusions, I'll have mine! Nyah!
Norman: Delusion THIS! [machine gun fire]
Alex: Neener-neener! You missed!
Norman: What?! [looks at gun] 'Property of the Imperial Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy' ... CURSES! Foiled again!


Sorry, I have no idea where that came from ...


LMFAO!! That was great! Randomness is always appreciated!

Another few sorry attempts of mine:

Dorothy: Roger, you're the sexiest thing on the face of the earth. I love you more than anything else in the world.
Norman: Master Roger, were you messing with Dorothy's programming again?
Roger: Sweatdrop Damn, how could you tell?
Norman: Mostly because she's wearing a much less modest outfit than usual, if you can call it an outfit.

Alan: (*bursts into song*)
~I feel pretty! Oh so pretty! Oh so pretty, and witty, and gay! And I pitty . . . ~

Free art request to anyone who can type out the rest of that song! (Yes, pathetically enough, I'm serious. Embarrassed Sweatdrop )
Sir Nise 07-14-2005 12:06 AM
Alan Gabriel: I'm not a strange, it's OK to take candy from me.

Datsun(to Dorothy):I know you wanna touch it....................my mustache...
Collateral 07-14-2005 01:33 PM
This is in honor of the bear I got for Valentine's Day that I named Norman...picture a white bear with a red bow.

Roger: Norman!
*Bear Norman comes out* Yes, Master Roger.
Roger: Norman?
Bear Norman: Yes, Master Roger.
Roger: You're not Norman.
Bear Norman: Yes, I am.
Roger: No, your not!
Bear Norman: Yes, I am. See!
*Bear Norman puts on an eye patch and takes out a toy water gun and starts sqirting it at Roger.*
Roger: Good enough.

I know it is not a work of art but it's my first time so be nice! Big Grin
Mrs. Beck 07-15-2005 07:19 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Collateral
This is in honor of the bear I got for Valentine's Day that I named Norman...picture a white bear with a red bow.

Roger: Norman!
*Bear Norman comes out* Yes, Master Roger.
Roger: Norman?
Bear Norman: Yes, Master Roger.
Roger: You're not Norman.
Bear Norman: Yes, I am.
Roger: No, your not!
Bear Norman: Yes, I am. See!
*Bear Norman puts on an eye patch and takes out a toy water gun and starts sqirting it at Roger.*
Roger: Good enough.

I know it is not a work of art but it's my first time so be nice! Big Grin


XD Hmmm, now I wonder where the real Norman may be? Is the Bear Norman secretly plotting against us all?!?! *dun dun duuuuuun*

*eh-uhm* Sorry, sugar high...
Pero_Is_Crying 07-17-2005 10:11 AM
(From Daemonseed, when Oliver tries to sell Roger Crazy Santa's do-dad.)

Roger: You really shouldn't take the easy way out. It's not artistic.

Oliver: Easy for you to say. You know where your next meal is coming from, jerk!

(Well, it's what I think everytime I see that scene anyway.)
Diverse Considerations 07-21-2005 12:19 AM
Roger: It wasn't me, it was the cat.

Alan: Honestly, does this make me look gay?

Norman: No soup for you. NEXT!

An unusual exchange...
Dorothy: You know what the difference between you and me is? I make this look good.
Angel: You know what the difference between you and me is? I make this look real.

And this one goes out to Dark-O
Beck: Aww man, my stock rims...he broke them.
Pero_Is_Crying 08-26-2005 01:17 AM
Angel (after leaving her signature cigarettes all over Paradigm City like carcinogenic easter eggs): "I'd better turn out to be "God" or I'm going to need an iron lung."