Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O
Dorothy: Roger-
Roger: If this is another speech about how I'm suppose to whatever and blah blah blah you can save it because I know it by heart.
Dorothy: . . .
Bonus points if you know where that line's from.
| Otherside |
04-25-2005 08:16 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Dork
Dorothy: Roger-
Roger: If this is another speech about how I'm suppose to whatever and blah blah blah you can save it because I know it by heart.
Dorothy: . . .
Bonus points if you know where that line's from. |
Arrested Development?
| Generalissimo D |
04-25-2005 09:23 PM |
*upon seeing the assembly line of Rogers*
Dorothy:Look at all those...louses....ITS AN ARMY OF LICE!
I suppose my avatar and sig pic did kinda give it away.
But if you actually knew the quote consider yourself glomp-hugged.
| Otherside |
04-25-2005 09:35 PM |
It just seemed like something they would say. that whole famly is ****** up!
| Dark-0 |
04-27-2005 06:09 PM |
Seebach confronts Roger Smith in the undergrond.
S- "There is a another truth that you should know".
R- "Like what?"
S- "I am your father Riger Smith"
R-

"No it can't be"
| Otherside |
04-27-2005 06:35 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Dark-0
Seebach confronts Roger Smith in the undergrond.
S- "There is a another truth that you should know".
R- "Like what?"
S- "I am your father Riger Smith"
R-
"No it can't be" |
Good one!
Dorothy: Roger Smith, I don't love you.
| Pero_Is_Crying |
05-03-2005 01:31 AM |
Insert into the prison scene of tonight's episode (Twisted Memories)-
Beck: Hey Gabriel, aren't your stripes going the wrong way?
| R and D |
05-03-2005 07:55 AM |
Beck: You wouldn't care to house a a dude in goddy clothing will yah?
Roger: if there is one thing i can't do, is watch dorothy all the time. i don't get paid enough money, Big O keeps getting wrecked because she hasn't took self-defense lessons...etc. etc. etc.
Dorothy: if there's one thing i can't do, it would be rescuing Roger from the depths of the sea. I mean look at all the possibilities of him trying to seduce me!
Norman: if there's one thing i can't do is fixing Big O all the time! *back snaps* stupid [CENSORED] arthartis! damn you Roger! i don't get paid enough for this job!
| Captain Maw |
05-03-2005 11:02 AM |
similar Norman quote:
Norman: Roger.... here's my two weeks notice.
| Negotiator_Roger_Smith |
05-03-2005 09:14 PM |
roger to dorothy
roger: so dorothy what under thar cute black skirt? are u wearing that thong underwear i got u yester day? *grins*
Dorothy: ummmmmmm
| A Clockwork Tomato |
05-03-2005 09:42 PM |
DOROTHY: Good morning, Roger. Refinance now! I have your breakfast ready. Make money from home!
ROGER: Dorothy, I told you not to plug directly into the Internet!
| R and D |
05-04-2005 08:02 AM |
dorothy is infected with spam! awesome ACT!
to follow along the lines of ACT...
Roger: what shall i do Norman?!
Norman: Install a SPAM blocker system sir?
| paul1290 |
05-04-2005 06:42 PM |
Schwarzwald: I am the one who is closest to the truth. The one who...
(BAM!)
Schwarzwald: Ow!!! You shot me in the foot!!! What did you do that for?!
Dastun: Because you were wasting my time with your stupid, boring, and overly dramatic speech.
Schwarzwald: You are no fun! I'm going back to bothering Roger instead!
| seraphjei |
05-04-2005 08:46 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by paul1290
Schwarzwald: I am the one who is closest to the truth. The one who...
(BAM!)
Schwarzwald: Ow!!! You shot me in the foot!!! What did you do that for?!
Dastun: Because you were wasting my time with your stupid, boring, and overly dramatic speech.
Schwarzwald: You are no fun! I'm going back to bothering Roger instead! |
LOL
thats great...
classic
| paul1290 |
05-06-2005 09:01 PM |
Here's another:
Schwarzwald is standing on the top of a building.
Schwarzwald: I am the one who knows the truth! I am...
(shot by tranquilizer)
Schwarzwald: What the! Who is... (falls asleep)
Officer: Headquarters, the subject was starting to show highly annoying, overly dramatic, and disruptive behavior. We had no choice but to tranquilize him in order to preserve the mental well being of all the nearby citizens.
Dastun (on radio): Affirmative. Send him back to HQ for immediate psychological evaluation.
| Lyinginbedmon |
05-07-2005 04:47 AM |
*Later On*
Schwarzwald: I'M TELLING YOU I'M SANE!!
Dastun: Yeah, that's what they all say buddy
---------------
Officer Jim: How is he sir?
Dastun: There's mentality but not as we know it Jim
| BethMcBeth |
05-07-2005 11:07 AM |
Dorothy: Roger!! What have I told you about putting the seat down?!
Norman: Master Roger, it appears that a large hored of fangirls are waiting at the door.
| Lyinginbedmon |
05-07-2005 12:44 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by BethMcBeth
Dorothy: Roger!! What have I told you about putting the seat down?!
Norman: Master Roger, it appears that a large hored of fangirls are waiting at the door. |
What a coincidental misspelling
| paul1290 |
05-07-2005 01:13 PM |
Schwarzwald is tied to a chair.
Schwarzwald: I'm the one who knows the truth! I am...
Dastun: What the heck is wrong with this guy!
Doctor: Apparently he's been getting to much coffee.