Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O

SmothPocket 04-14-2005 08:33 AM
Roger: Alright Dorothy... don't get your panties in a bunch
Tony Waynewrong 04-14-2005 09:34 AM
Dorothy: Roger, you lazy louse! Take out the garbage!

Roger: R. Dorothy Wayneright! You have been wearing my bra and panties again. Haven't you?
Lady Tesser 04-14-2005 10:09 AM
Roger: Daddy loves Big O. Big O loves daddy? *brang* Ribbit, ribbit.

Schwarzwald: Yes, waiter, I'll have a flaming strawberry omellet.

Dorothy: You don't understand me! You'll never understand what I'm going through! Everything really IS Life or Death if I can't go out tonight!

Alex: Don't interrupt me while I'm working on my golf swing!

Angel: I'm wearing pink ... I have great skin ... I have stylized hair ... MY GOD! I'm a Mary Kay sales-lady!!!

Alan: Mind if I use my hand to mix up a margarita?

Norman: I'll tear your heart out with a spoon!

Dorothy: You can {CENSORED} well cook your own {CENSORED} lunch, you {CENSORED}{CENSORED} louse!

Norman: I am the Uber-Goth. Fear my punkness.

Pero: Squawk! Pretty-cat! Pero want a cracker! *tries to eat Rosewater*

Roger: Ah just LUV the country stylin's of Travis Tritt! YEE-HAW!

Vera: At last! I'm a finalist in "American Idol"! (I knew Simon couldn't resist my use of the whip!)

Alex: (sigh) Will I never be able to tell Roger how I REALLY feel?

Dastun: (sigh) Will I never be able to tell Roger how I REALLY feel?

Dorothy: (sigh) Will I never be able to tell the Griffin how I REALLY feel?
Travis Bickle 04-14-2005 10:50 AM
Beck: (to Roger) It's too bad she won't live. But then again, who does?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roger: (giving Dorothy the Voight-Kampf test) Describe in single words only the good things that come into your mind about... your father.
Leon: My father? Let me tell you about my father! (shoots Roger)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex: I need ya, Smith. This is a bad one, the worst yet. I need the old negotiator, I need your magic.

<---Big-ass Blade Runner Fan
R and D 04-14-2005 11:54 AM
Schwarzwald and his childern: come around the fire and let papa schwarzy tell you a story about something called The Truth.
geoffrey 04-15-2005 03:01 PM
Dorothy to roger: I dont appreciate you using me to get on the internet for yoursites
Allen:they had the technology to rebuild me, faster, stronger,better than before
Pero_Is_Crying 04-16-2005 01:15 PM
What really happened in the Wasteland--

Shwartzwald: At last, I know the TRUTH! Paradigm City is merely David Bowie's final, career-spanning CONCEPT ALBUM! *dies*


CT- Blade Runner refs had to be done sometime. Kudos. Big Grin
BethMcBeth 04-16-2005 04:02 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Pero_Is_Crying
What really happened in the Wasteland--

Shwartzwald: At last, I know the TRUTH! Paradigm City is merely David Bowie's final, career-spanning CONCEPT ALBUM! *dies*


CT- Blade Runner refs had to be done sometime. Kudos. Big Grin


OMG!! ROFLLLLLLLLL!!! Thats hilarious!! Bwhahaha David Bowie!! Tehehhe!

Hmm lets see:

Dorothy: "For the last time Roger Smith you are not going to "SCORE"."

Roger: *goes to McDonalds* "Can I have the entire supply for a month to go please?"

Yeah my brain is jsut mush today -__-" ^_~"

-Beth
R and D 04-18-2005 02:35 PM
at the local resturant... Wink

Angel: let's see, only 3 grams of carbs, 5 grams of sugar, and 6 grams of sodium, please?
waiter: come again?
Angel: it's the new diet here in Paradigm City.
waiter: we only serve food miss, not grams of stuff you see on the nutrition label.
Angel: well in that case, a salad? Embarrassed Sweatdrop
Pero_Is_Crying 04-20-2005 02:40 PM
Omitted line from Act 13 R-D

Roger: Yikes! So THAT'S why Dorothy never smiles.
R.Rocky Horror 04-23-2005 12:30 AM
Roger:Let's Get Naked! Tongue

Dorothy:You can Cover Me In Jello. Laughing

Norman:I'll fly away like the happy fairy I am!(Jumps Out Window.) Happy

Big Ear: Do you like my diamond crested earrings, darling? Anime Smile

Verra: (In a British accent)Me real name ellizza love! Pleased

Dastun:I never wanted to be a Police Officer, I allways wanted to be A LUMBERJACK.(Ok some of you younger fans who aren't familliar with Monty Python will not get this.)
Alex Rosewater:I'll pilot Big Fau when I wake up from my na...zzzzzzzzzzz! Sleeping

Angel:I guess Norman thaught he could fly? Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Gordon Rosewater:I'm sick of Tomatoes, let's plant Strawberries. Smile

Swarzwald:I'm a Kamikaze Watermellon, da da da da da de de, wheeee!
(Runs straight into a wall.) Roll Eyes

Alan Gabriel:Zeeky Boogy Doog! Roll Eyes

Chrono:My real form is that of a Dandilion. Oh Well

Eugene:Hot Dog,Hot Dog,Hot Dog,Hot Dog,Hot Dog! Happy (Anyone else remember the Pikman Ad on TV?)

Elliot:And, a patridge in a pear tree.

Norman: Dead

WE HAVE GONE INSANE!
Pero_Is_Crying 04-23-2005 10:31 PM
Norman: IT'LL GET THERE WHEN IT GETS THERE! Do I really have to predict the exact bleedin' second?

----

Roger: Wait a minute. (Takes a second look at himself in the mirror) What the heck's going on with my eyebrows? (Wipes forehead with finger tips) Is this Sharpie? NORMAN!
BethMcBeth 04-24-2005 02:53 AM
Dorothy: *grabs a bannana and sings* "I! I JUST WANNA BE YOUR EVERYTHING!"

Norman: "Master Roger your mother called and demanded that you be home by 8 o'clock tonight."

R.D: "Roger you always were hot, drop dead sexy and gorgeous."

Pero: "When I am through with this series I get to go be a guest star on Sailor Moon, I herd they have another cute kitten!"

Thats is for now ^_^"

-Beth
Lyinginbedmon 04-24-2005 04:35 AM
Norman: Dinner tonight will be your grilled hind-quarters with a side of roasted megadeus circtuitry. Master Roger? Why are you looking at me like that?

Roger: I wonder what the RPM is on Glinda's--[stared at by dorothy]--sword!

Dorothy: Roger, you really should consider embracing pink

Angel: Roger, I'm leaving you for the walking dead, I think you've met him
Schwarzwald: In the immortal words of a long dead cartoon character: BOO-YAH!

Alex: Dear god, I hope your condition isn't hereditary dad

Alan: Ooh! A barbie!

Big Grin Well, I tried
Pero_Is_Crying 04-24-2005 01:18 PM
More fun with Act 13-

RD: Then why do you pilot it?

Roger: Have you been to the gas station lately? Even I can't afford to drive!
Otherside 04-24-2005 11:19 PM
Roger: I want a gun
BethMcBeth 04-25-2005 01:55 AM
Norman: "I cooked Angel into Angel fruit cake the best that I could."

Dorhty: "How do men amuse themselves?"

Roger: "So why am I not allowed to be in any Gundam Series? Is my Mecha not Big enough or something!?"
Fujiko 04-25-2005 02:29 AM
Norman: Oh...I'm sorry Master Roger...I forgot to make dinner.
R and D 04-25-2005 08:01 AM
Norman: Master Roger...on the way of sending big o to you, i accidently forgot about dinner and well...i burn the mansion down sir. Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Roger: Norman take a paid vacation. we're ordering take out tonight! Cool

Dorothy: great! a sale at Macy's today and i'm stuck here inside big o helping roger fight a stupid megadeus. Frown

Alex: Alan will you take me out to the disco tonight? Shocked

Alan: I only do stir martinees. not shaken ones. Pleased

Dastun: great! since i've quite the MP, i won't recieve my pension. DAMN! Mad

Roger: for the next Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, i'll march big o down the street! Anime Smile

Norman: *sigh* why was i stuck with an idiototic master who doesn't know how to pilot a megadeus without getting one of its limbs broken?! Mad
Tony Waynewrong 04-25-2005 10:50 AM
Tammy (From Eyewitness): Dorothy, can I take Roger out for the weekend?

Norman: Hello, I am Ringo and I play the drums.

Dorothy: I have to leave you, Roger. Yes, I have decided to become a rodeo clown and live with Freddy O'Reily. That's right, I am carrying his PDA in my belly.