Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O

Big Waddle Inferno 02-25-2005 03:37 PM
*Dorothy holds Pero*
Dorothy: So if his color were black instead of gray, then we could keep him?
Roger: I'm sorry Dorothy, that's not the issue. I mean, just look at our emergency food supply dog, Menchi.
*Menchi whimpers*
Dorothy: Uh, do we really need that?
Roger: Hey, I'm not buying my own food!
Generalissimo D 03-12-2005 07:18 PM
Bruce Wayne: Alfred? ALFRED!?
Norman:Who's Alfred?
Bruce:Who are you? ROBIN?!
Dorothy: Who is Robin. Where is Roger Smith?
Bruce:Uhh...TO THE BATMOBILE!
*jumps down to where Big O is kept and conviniently falls into the cockpit*
Bruce:WHERES MY BATMOBILE?!
Big O: WRONG CAST....FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! THE PRODUCERS ARE GUILTY!
Fujiko 03-12-2005 08:43 PM
Alex: I want my mommy...

Alan Gabriel: You know, I'm not just good for torturing and killing people. I can also tap dance Big Grin

Schwarzwald: You know, truth-seeking isn't for me. I'm just gonna kick back and watch the ol' tube tonight. Hey Gilmore Girls is on!

Roger: *Looks at both Dorothy and Angel* Hmm.....eenie meenie mynie moe....

Vera: I'm sorry, but I speak no English.

Dorothy: no, no, i'm really human, Roger *wink wink* Wink

Angel: You know what I've always wanted to do?....Direct!

Dastun: I miss my life as a florist...Frown
pen1300 03-12-2005 09:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Fujiko
Schwarzwald: You know, truth-seeking isn't for me. I'm just gonna kick back and watch the ol' tube tonight. Hey Gilmore Girls is on!


YES! He's a closet Gilmore Girls FAN! Yes! He's soooo cool!

Quote:
Big O screen flashes: WHAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUPPPPPP????, Dog.

Later,
Pen1300
anjuta 03-13-2005 05:29 AM
Dorothy: Roger, will you play truth or dare with me?
Roger: I'm sorta busy right now... Weren't you playing with that Sebach guy?
Dorothy: Sweatdrop I can never make him say "dare"
Fujiko 03-13-2005 06:10 AM
Dorothy: Roger, I'm late...

or

Big O, I'm late...


I hope no one had those before Sweatdrop
Carden 03-13-2005 09:35 AM
Gordon Rosewater: PSYCHE!
anjuta 03-14-2005 12:45 AM
Alex Rosewater: Why can't we all just get along??"
Alan: Koumbaya (sp?) my Lord...
BethMcBeth 03-14-2005 01:47 AM
*The rest of Paradigm has just occured*

Angel: "Well it looks like once again I Angel have fixed everything safely and soundly in this city again!"

Dorothy: "I am not so sure Angel" *points at Roger*

Angel: "Huh?" *screams* "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Roger: *walks out in a pink kilt, blonde hair, and a german accent*

"Da don't ya giurls think Iam soooo cute?"


Angel *faints*

Dorothy *walks away slowly*
The Big Finale 03-14-2005 04:42 AM
Alan: There's just one thing I have to make perfectly clear to you. I have to teach you that your unwarrented self-confidence, your arrogance in believing you can control machines, is just a delusion... by sending you to heck--wait, what?

Roger: Darn flipping censors.

- - -

Big Fau's Viewscreen: Cast in the name of God... oh, I'm sorry, Mr. I'm-so-holy, cast in the name of YOU--

Alex: Just shut yer trap and blow stuff up!
YoruameBaroness 03-14-2005 11:09 PM
Roger: And that is why I, Roger Smith, have created the Schutzstaffel. Blah blah blah, and furthermore, blah blah blah . . .we will not be cold and heartless when it isn't necessary, blah blah blah blah . . .

(hint: Heinrich Himmler could be just as long winded, if not more than, Hitler)

Angel (holding bottle of pink soda while dressed in pink revealing outfit): Wanta Fanta? Don't you wanta? Wanta Fanta?
Roger: Mmmm-hmmm!!!

It's after twelve o'clock here. So shoot me. >__<
BethMcBeth 03-15-2005 03:38 AM
Beck: "So uh Angel are you free saturday?"

Angel: "Nah I have to do luch with Alex and then a follow up with Norman on Sunday."
R and D 03-15-2005 06:59 AM
Dorothy: make sure you are home by nine tonight roger.
Roger: since when did i have a curfew? Sweatdrop
Dorothy: since you were at late last night with angel
Roger: Embarrassed Sweatdrop
Dorothy: oh so you do admit it now? Mad
Roger: wait dorothy, i can explain...

Norman: drat!
Dorothy: what's the matter norman?
norman: i forgot how to make beef stew! Crying
Dorothy: Sweatdrop well...ummm...why don't you go and pick some up?
Norman: YES HE'LL NEVER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE! Pleased
later that night...
Roger: this is superb Norman.
Norman: yes...*sob* i know it taste wonderful master roger. WAAAAAAAAAA! Crying *runs out of dining room*
Roger: what's the matter with him dorothy?
dorothy: he's in the middle of a midlife crisis right now. Roll Eyes
Roger: *sighs* i was just complementing him on the beef stew.
Christina Perry 03-15-2005 07:58 AM
Roger: Allez Cuisine!
Dastun: Wrong show, Roger!
Chairman Kaga: Hey! He stoled my line.
Michiba: Good One.
Chen: I agree with Michiba.
Sakai: I like Dastun's beard.
Chen, Michiba, Kaga: Mad
Sakai: What??
Pero_Is_Crying 04-13-2005 04:03 PM
How can this thread have fallen so low?


Roger: You keep your filthy hands off of...(glances at the totalled red Griffon) MY CAR! What the hell did you do to my car!?! (strangles Beck with the cord from his watch)

-

Dorothy: Your sense of fashion, Roger, really reeks.
Norman: (chuckling) Oh, this is nothing, Miss Dorothy. You should have seen the ridiculous cowl he used to wear.

-

Dastun: I don't see that bottle I said I wanted to try.
Roger: Oh, that got polished off the other day when a friend came by.
Dastun: (stunned) A friend? You Roger? No way! Employees? Sure. Clients? Of course. But a friend? An honest-to-God friend? When did this happen?
Roger: The self help books are really paying off.

-

Shwartzwald: What's that heavenly aroma? Is someone barbequing chicken? Oh.

-

Roger & Allen: Love the suit.

-

Roger: On second thought, maybe people are ruled by their memories. After all, past experience is a major factor in future decisions. Even the morals that guide our actions are learned and are thus dependant on.....(gets crushed by attacking megadeus)

-

Dorothy: If neither one of us had memories, would you still be a big dumb insesitive jerk?

-

Shwartzawld: If I had a cat, would I put it out?

-

Angel to Shwartzwald: Hey, hot stuff. What's cooking?

-

Here's some for the fanfics-

Dora: To keep things from getting confusing, you can call me "Mitch."

-

Dorian (singing): Roxanne! You don't have to put on the Red light!

-

Tony the Mechanic: Dorothy, Dori, Dora... There's just too many of them!


Phew! I'm done. And I am so sorry. Particularly for the Shwartzwald ones.
R.Rocky Horror 04-13-2005 06:49 PM
Roger:I don't know how else I should say this but, I'm Gay. Crying

AngelRed Face h S#it! Crying

Dorothy:I'm not a puppet, I'm a real girl!(Nose Grows) Big Grin

Norman:Master Roger, it's The Bat-Phone. Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Verra:Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiicoooooolaaaaaaaa! Laughing

Swarzwald: (Sings)All the cops in the donut shop say "Way oh,Way oh,Way oh,Way oh" Walk Like An Egyptian,Walk Like An Egyptian. Laughing

Gordon Rosewater: (Also Sings)I've got a lovely bunch of Coconuts. Laughing

Eugene:This is what happens when you don't brush your teeth. Big Grin (Imagine the teeth on the smiley being green)

Alex Rosewater:I'll destroy Paradigm City unless you pay me, One Million Dollars, Muuuwaa ha ha! Evil


All Megadeuses:HEEEY MACERENA EYYYIGHT! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Alan Gabiel:ZeekyBoogyDoog![http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/demented.php]

Chrono:Hello I'm The Doctor.
Fujiko 04-13-2005 07:01 PM
Roger: check out my new poncho!
Dork 04-13-2005 11:35 PM
Roger: ::holding his head:: Agh, Memories, what are they?
Dorothy: Here's some asprin
Roger: Uh, I don't think-
Dorothy: Ugh, fine, here's a valium
Roger: That's a prozac
Dorothy: Trust me, we'll all be a lot more comfortable once you're medicated
Christina Perry 04-14-2005 12:35 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
Roger: ::holding his head:: Agh, Memories, what are they?
Dorothy: Here's some asprin
Roger: Uh, I don't think-
Dorothy: Ugh, fine, here's a valium
Roger: But that's prozac
Dorothy: Trust me, we'll all be a lot more comfortable once you're medicated


Ha Ha Ha, Very funny! I think Roger is going to the doctor. Laughing
BethMcBeth 04-14-2005 03:23 AM
Roger: "OMG WTF?!?!!? THERES A GUNDAM DOWN HERE!"

Dorothy: "Sweet, wonder if I can "hook" up with him...."