Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O

Dork 02-18-2005 01:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by BigOZ
If Megas XLR and Big O mixed up

Roger:Chicks dig giant robots
Dorothy:You louse.



Jamie:BIG O! ACTION!
Coop:You've been watching to many cartoons
Jamie:Wheres Norman?
Coop:Norman who?
Jamie:My butler?


Jamie: ::looking around sheilding his eyes with his hand:: Come to think of it what happened to my hot little android girlfriend?
Coop: Neutral
Big Fau 02-18-2005 03:17 PM
*At a restaurant...*

*Waitress walks up to Roger and Angel*

Roger: Bet babe, slide a piece a da porter, drink si' run th' java.
<Subtitle: I would like the steak please.>

Angel: Lookie here, I can dig grease and butter on some draggin' fruit garden.
<Subtitle: I'll have the fish.>

Waitress: Neutral


...Please tell me someone got that. Sweatdrop
anjuta 02-19-2005 03:20 AM
Angel: *sings*

I'm a blond bimbo girl
In a fantasy world......



Dorothy, dreamily: I'll be Dorothy, Big O will be Tin Woodman, Roger's the Cowardly Lion... Who'll be Scarecrow? Hmmm... Hey, Shwartzy!
Generalissimo D 02-19-2005 01:39 PM
Schwarzwald:I wouldnt be so crispy if I only had a brain..
sauruder 02-20-2005 11:40 PM
Heheheh, 'ello all. Don't mind how much these suck...well, I tried.

Scene- somewhere outside the domes.
Beck: well, Crow-boy! I've finally done it! Prepare to face the awesome power of...BECK THE GREAT RX4! Beckasaurus!
*giant robot Tyrannosaurus with a head shaped like Beck's old hairstyle smashes through a tree*
T-Bone: WomBeck!
*giant robotic Wombat whose face looks like Beck's crashes through the ground*
Dove: Golden Becktriever!
*giant Robot shaped like a Golden Retriever with Beck's afro crashes through a building*
Roger: *in Big-O's cockpit* hey, I've got one. foot in your @$$.
*Big-O stomps on all three mechas before they combine*

~~~
scene- the holding bay/warehouse where Big Fau is kept.
Angel: yeah, go ahead and try to pilot that thing without any memories.
Alex: *turns head and looks at Angel as he's getting into the cockpit* I don't NEED no memories to know how to rock!

~~~
Scene- Act 15, Big-O goes to fight Glinda.
Roger: ACTION!
Big-O's View screen: ....
Roger: *sweatdrop* err, I said...ACTION!!
View screen: ....do you know how long it's been since I've had any "action"?_
Roger: Big-O, what do you mean!? This is no time for head games!
View screen: She's a hot Megadeus, I'm a godly Megadeus...what's not to understand?_
Roger: what are you talking about?! I'm taking over, NOW!
View screen: I'm sorry Roger, I can't let you do that
*wires shoot from behind the chair and strap Roger in*
Roger: BIG-O!!!
View screen: Cast in the name of God...don't wait up_
*Big-O's cockpit opens and ejects Roger, chair and all. Big-O then turns to face Glinda*
View screen: It's Showtime_
The Big Finale 02-21-2005 01:45 AM
That Aqua Teens reference is SO going in my signature.
sauruder 02-21-2005 04:19 AM
Oh, cool. I'm honored. Big Grin
Wingnut 02-21-2005 07:04 AM
quote:
Originally posted by sauruder

~~~
Scene- Act 15, Big-O goes to fight Glinda.
Roger: ACTION!
Big-O's View screen: ....
Roger: *sweatdrop* err, I said...ACTION!!
View screen: ....do you know how long it's been since I've had any "action"?_
Roger: Big-O, what do you mean!? This is no time for head games!
View screen: She's a hot Megadeus, I'm a godly Megadeus...what's not to understand?_
Roger: what are you talking about?! I'm taking over, NOW!
View screen: I'm sorry Roger, I can't let you do that
*wires shoot from behind the chair and strap Roger in*
Roger: BIG-O!!!
View screen: Cast in the name of God...don't wait up_
*Big-O's cockpit opens and ejects Roger, chair and all. Big-O then turns to face Glinda*
View screen: It's Showtime_

We have a thread for things like this... (Remembers Hot robot action thread from long ago.)
Dork 02-21-2005 12:19 PM
Ah, the hot robot action thread. I think that one deserves to be brought back to life. If nothing else, we have a lot of newbies now, we need to show them just how crazy we are.
R and D 02-22-2005 07:02 AM
*Roger and Dorothy pull up through the drive through at McDonalds.*
Roger: ahhh yes i'll have a Big O size fries, hamburger, and soda pop. Big Grin
Dorothy: What about me? Frown
Roger: Oh and can i get a Big Tub Of Oil please? Tongue
Dorothy: Mad
Sara Comatori 02-22-2005 07:31 AM
Alan: To this world I am invisble.

Alex: Alan shut up you get to kill people.
R and D 02-23-2005 06:59 AM
Alan: i AM a clown.
Alex: didn't you notice already? Sweatdrop
angelcakes 02-23-2005 05:00 PM
McDonalds Worker over speaker-thingy: May I take your order?

Alan: Yeah, I'll take a tub of lard.

Rest of Cast: O.O

Alan: WHAT?!
BethMcBeth 02-24-2005 02:26 AM
Roger: "Uh Norman can you send Big O to..."

Norman: "Master Roger I regret to inform you that you have not give me a raise. There fore I will not send you Big O."
*CLICK*

Roger: "Grrr NORMAN! BRING IN THE TOILET PAPER! NOW!!"

Alan: "Come here my Sneaky Kitty..."
Pero: "Meow?"
RD: *cries* "NO NOT PERRO!"
The Big Finale 02-24-2005 03:03 AM
Angel: Why are you holding back?

Roger: What do you mean by that? I was expecting a kiss, not some kind of Spanish Inquistion.

*Alan, Alex, and Vera all leap into view, dressed in cardinal robes*

Alex: NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!
R and D 02-24-2005 07:03 AM
*Norman sings*: hi ho hi ho it's off to butler school i go *whistles* hi ho hi ho hi ho hi ho hi ho....
Roger: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SINGING NORMAN?! Mad
Norman: our butler school athem. Pleased
Dorothy: can you teach me how to play it norman?
Roger: BY ALL MEANS NO! Mad
anjuta 02-25-2005 02:08 AM
Shwartzwald: *sings* Walk like an Egyptian...
Big Waddle Inferno 02-25-2005 02:11 AM
Gordon: Come to think of it, I'm allergic to tomatoes.

*falls dead*
BethMcBeth 02-25-2005 02:30 AM
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Finale
Angel: Why are you holding back?

Roger: What do you mean by that? I was expecting a kiss, not some kind of Spanish Inquistion.

*Alan, Alex, and Vera all leap into view, dressed in cardinal robes*

Alex: NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!


BWHAHAHA!! SCORE!! NOw thats funny!!! ^_^"""

Mine:

Dastun: What the heck?! Thats a mobile suit..ITS A GUNDAM!! ...ahh dran wrong show... *sweat drop*
Diverse Considerations 02-25-2005 11:09 AM
Schwarzwald: *wandering through the Coney Island desert* Okay...at this point I'll take a convenient lie...

Alan: That sneaky kitty stole the feather off my pimping hat!

Instro: And now, ladies and gentlemen, a piece by AC/DC.