Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O

Dork 02-13-2005 12:17 AM
Dorothy to Roger: I like you, I just don't, you know, like you like you. I'm sorry, but I need a mature man. ::takes another man's hand:: Isn't that right, honey?
Gordon: ::underware on his head:: Oh yeah, baby girl.
Roger: Sweatdrop Next time I have a theatre related hallucination you are so getting your face blacked out.
R and D 02-14-2005 07:02 AM
nice on Dork! lol! Laughing

Alex: I've got a lovely bunch of megadeuces roger smith! beat my collection!
Roger: is it the mcdonalds collection?
alex: yes.
Roger: HA! I HAVE THE ONES FROM LAST YEAR AND THEY ARE MORE VALUABLE THAN YOURS! MWA HA HA HA! Pleased
Alex: Sweatdrop
angelcakes 02-14-2005 07:48 PM
Dorothy: Never trust a man who calls himself the Boogeyman Sweatdrop

Alan: You get caught up in the moment once, and your branded for life Sweatdrop

Dorothy: ...
Sara Comatori 02-15-2005 07:41 AM
Alex: IF THIER'S A WILL THIERS WHY!!.......*holds up Big Fau toy* AND I HAVE A WAY!!!!!

Alan: What are you doing?

Alex: SHOWING THE WORLD MY POWER *shuves toy in Alans face*

Alen: *Turns around* The toy may not but your Fly Shure will.. Sweatdrop

Schwarzwald: *Looking around the corner* Hey Rosewater!!!!

Alex: WHAT!?

Schwarzwald: *While Covering his eyes* Pull your Zipper up no won wants to see that!

Alex: *He blushes that realizes the hole Citys looking act hem*UHH...*Eye twiches*...............

Alan: Well.

Alex: *Looks down*.........HAHAHAHA!! FEAR MY POWER!!!!


I hope half of you got that.... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
snakemarcato13 02-15-2005 08:12 AM
Anyone (esp. Roger): "So tell me, do you feel lucky, punk? Well, do ya?"

Another one: "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!"
Wingnut 02-15-2005 08:18 AM
quote:
Originally posted by snakemarcato13
Anyone (esp. Roger): "So tell me, do you feel lucky, punk? Well, do ya?"

Another one: "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!"

Preceded by "This here is a 10 ft. wide piston that can blow your Megadeus head clean off."

Norman would be good for the second one, as we have all seen his proficantcy with large caliber automatic weapons.
snakemarcato13 02-15-2005 08:21 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
quote:
Originally posted by snakemarcato13
Anyone (esp. Roger): "So tell me, do you feel lucky, punk? Well, do ya?"

Another one: "SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!"

Preceded by "This here is a 10 ft. wide piston that can blow your Megadeus head clean off."

Norman would be good for the second one, as we have all seen his proficantcy with large caliber automatic weapons.


Nicely added.
6 moon dance 02-15-2005 02:49 PM
Dastun, doubled over with laughter: "You call your megadeus Big What ???"
bigofan1017 02-15-2005 06:36 PM
Angel: I kissed Inuyasha once...his nails scrathed me though...
Generalissimo D 02-15-2005 07:42 PM
Schwarzwald:There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, I'll always remain without a paycheck Big Grin
R and D 02-16-2005 09:46 AM
Angel: *pulls out gun* take this alan! *nail chips off* hold on alan, i broke a nail. *pulls out emory board and begins to shape nail.*
Alan: Confused
Negotiator_Roger_Smith 02-16-2005 07:04 PM
R. Dorothy:roger can we go to mexico?

Roger: sure i guess? why u want to go?

R. Dorothy: i want to get a boob job to make me look better for u!

Roger: *laughs* sure dorothy whatever makes u happy honey bunny!
R.Rocky Horror 02-16-2005 07:25 PM
Roger:Aaaaakane! Whoops wrong show! Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Dorothy: Roll Eyes I think I'll go jump off the roof now!

Norman: (sings)Oh I'm a lumberjack, and I'm ok I sleep all night, and I work all day. Happy

Ranma Soatome:What the hell am I doing here?! Confused

Beck:Take your partner by the hair,throw her down, and leave her there! Evil

Gordon Rosewater: ( sings)Feel like I'm knocking on a big door, no one can hear me pounding!

Chrono:I've got no time for this! Sleeping

Dorothy: Dead
Generalissimo D 02-16-2005 09:29 PM
If Megas XLR and Big O mixed up

Roger:Chicks dig giant robots
Dorothy:You louse.



Jamie:BIG O! ACTION!
Coop:You've been watching to many cartoons
Jamie:Wheres Norman?
Coop:Norman who?
Jamie:My butler?
Wingnut 02-16-2005 09:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by BigOZ
If Megas XLR and Big O mixed up

Roger:Chicks dig giant robots
Dorothy:You louse.



Jamie:BIG O! ACTION!
Coop:You've been watching to many cartoons
Jamie:Wheres Norman?
Coop:Norman who?
Jamie:My butler?

Imagine Kiva and Angel raiding each other's closets.
Now that'd be a sight to see. Drooling
LillyRose 02-17-2005 02:22 PM
R. Dorothy: Pink is the new black...Roger Smith.
anjuta 02-18-2005 03:58 AM
[quote]Originally posted by Baby Fwuffles
to borrow from BethMcbeth: Big Grin

*Schwarzwald is listen to headphones*: ahh ahh ahh ah stayin alive, staying alive, ahh ahh ahh ah stayin alllllliiiiiivvvve! Big Grin [\quote]


Oh that is so wroooong!!!! LOL
BethMcBeth 02-18-2005 04:26 AM
Roger: "So uh Dorothy wanna go "hook up" with me and my Megadusses?"

Dorothy: "No thanks, I like my men bound in bandages and burning alive, someone more like Schwarldz."

Schwarldz:"Hahhaah your a louse Roger Smith! I KNEW THE TRUTH ALL ALONG!"

Roger *Runs home crying where a hugging Norman greets him*
R and D 02-18-2005 06:57 AM
*Roger is looking at all the switches in the repair machine for Big O*
Roger: hmmmmm...i wonder what this button does?
Norman: DON'T YOU EVEN TOUCH IT! YOU'LL BLOW THE HOUSE UP YOU IDIOT! Mad

I don't need to tell you what happen next. Wink
Diverse Considerations 02-18-2005 12:42 PM
Rosewater: Well, Ms. Lovejoy, what's on today's agenda?
Angel: You have a botox appointment at 10am.



Any Union Agent: *sings*
"I come from a land down under!
Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover!"