Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O

R and D 02-09-2005 06:54 AM
to borrow from BethMcbeth: Big Grin

*Schwarzwald is listen to headphones*: ahh ahh ahh ah stayin alive, staying alive, ahh ahh ahh ah stayin alllllliiiiiivvvve! Big Grin

*Norman sings*: at last...my love has come along...
Roger: WHAT?!!! YOU'RE DATING?!!! Shocked
*dorothy wacks roger with frying pan*
Norman: yes i am and her name is angel. Pleased
Roger: Shocked
Dorothy: *wacks roger with frying pan* well what did you expect Roger? you knew she was going to be taken sooner or later.
Roger: Sweatdrop yea but my own butler...how could he? Crying
Sara Comatori 02-09-2005 07:24 AM
Schwarzwald: *Singing* In my eyes I see something Shiney...

Alex: For corse you do you have that wierd Eye thingy...What is it?

Schwarzwald: *stares into Mirror* I don't know.....But if it is Shiney...It will cause great pain in my EYES!!!!!


.....Not funny but you'll never here it.
Diverse Considerations 02-09-2005 10:59 AM
Gordon: "Actually, I hate tomatoes. I just came out here to get away from butt-ugly."

Beck: "The new megadeus is almost complete. It just needs two turntables and a microphone..."

That's all for now...
Tony Waynewrong 02-09-2005 11:09 AM
Schwartzwald: ** singing ** Come on baby, light my fire.

Timothy Wayneright: You knocked up my daughter!

Norman: Don't wait up for me. I have a date with Vera.
The Big Finale 02-09-2005 10:29 PM
Big O's Viewscreen: *eet eet eet* *eet eet eet* *click* We're sorry, but we could not complete your megadeus activation as shouted. Please check your battle cry and try again.
Dork 02-09-2005 10:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Finale
Big O's Viewscreen: *eet eet eet* *eet eet eet* *click* We're sorry, but we could not complete your megadeus activation as shouted. Please check your battle cry and try again.


That is hilarious XD
evanASF27 02-09-2005 11:05 PM
Beck: Damn it...where'd that pack of Nicorette Gum go to...
The Big Finale 02-09-2005 11:10 PM
Thank you, Dork. *bows*

Gordon Rosewater: Would you mind if I sunk my teeth into your arm, Mr. Negotiator? I'm really very hungry for some tomatos.
BethMcBeth 02-09-2005 11:17 PM
Dorothy to Roger: "Your not just a louse Roger Smith, your a total loser!"

Roger: "I wonder if Dorothy wants me to pick her up some WD 40."

Norman: "I am on strike! Wash your own dishes!"

Vera: "Das dis city has gout pretzles?"

Angel: "Iam gonna big in pictures one day!"

Big O: "BUT I want to destory Paradigm City!"
Dork 02-09-2005 11:17 PM
I figure if they ever met RD did would either kill Dorothy or they'd have something of a family reunion. . .

RD: HOW'S DAD?
Dorothy: Uh. . . he died in a bizaare theatre accident
RD: oh, THAT SUCKS!
Dorothy: (slowing backing towards the door) Yeah, but life goes on.
RD: True (pulls out revolver) I'VE TAKEN UP HUNTING
Dorothy: I'm gla-glad you're keeping busy
RD: (more to herself than Dorothy) . . . the deadilest of all pray- MAN!
Dorothy: I'm going to go now
RD: Well, goodbye, DO-RO-THY!
Dorothy: Wow, that was kinda freaky.
RD: You try going out with a bang with a salutation.
Dorothy: Okay, I'm going to. . . you know. . . door
RD: Say hello to ROOOGER! for me
Dorothy: @_@
The Big Finale 02-09-2005 11:27 PM
Dork, that was awesome!

Roger Smith: This can't possibly be payment for my services... this is far too much severance pay for one lone employee!

Alex Rosewater: Very well then, allow me to justify my reasons.
BabyGhia 02-10-2005 12:22 AM
Some very funny ones in here. Here's two of my own.

Roger: So, Dorothy, do you think I'm a summer or a winter? I'm thinking of buying a whole new wardrobe.

Dorothy: Roger, Alan and I eloped last night.

BabyGhia
LillyRose 02-10-2005 08:41 AM
I don't know if this one's been done or not. But this is what happenes when you allow me and my brother any time together.

Dorothy: *on auto*"This android has performed an illegal operation; Dorothy will now close."

Roger: "Damn you Windows!!"

Smile
angelcakes 02-10-2005 05:32 PM
S'a little PG-13 for mention of *ahem* naughty underclothes.... Tongue Musn't harm the kiddies virgin ears...

spoiler (highlight to read):
Roger: And further more....what was I saying again?

Norman: Something about Dorothy...in a thong... Sweatdrop
A Clockwork Tomato 02-10-2005 11:25 PM
ANGEL: Don't tell me that you're in love with that perpetually foul-tempered android!

ROGER: That's preposterous! Dorothy was just a passing phase. Besides, she's in love with Alan Gabriel.

ANGEL: @_@

ROGER: She's into B&D.

ANGEL: Bondage and discipline?

ROGER: No, breakage and disassembly.
R and D 02-11-2005 07:02 AM
Schwarzwald: *singing* let's go and fly a megadeus, let's and fly with them, let's goooo and fly a megadeus! Big Grin
Roger: is it me or is schwarzwald high again? geez and i thought he was high when he said he knew the truth. Sweatdrop
A Clockwork Tomato 02-11-2005 12:30 PM
ROGER: Schwarzwald, why do you always dress up as the world's largest joint?
Travis Bickle 02-11-2005 12:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
ROGER: Schwarzwald, why do you always dress up as the world's largest joint?

Hehehe...That's funny as hell, ACT

R.D: Here's......DOROTHY!
Wingnut 02-11-2005 04:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
ROGER: Schwarzwald, why do you always dress up as the world's largest joint?

Hehehe...That's funny as hell, ACT

R.D: Here's......DOROTHY!

No, it should be Dottie instead.
Darkside 02-11-2005 04:28 PM
Alan: *singing* The Carnivals just bergun! Your in the Psyyyyyyy! Your in the psycho circus and i say welcme to the show!