Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O

R and D 12-14-2004 06:28 PM
Norman serves roger's plate and says
"Master Roger i need to go to the bathroom reeally bad, sir!" Tongue
anjuta 02-07-2005 05:59 AM
Roger: That's hot.
Dorothy: Dude, you STILL won't ask me out?? That's bullsh** right there, I wasted the best years of my life on you!
Norman: Want fries with that?
Dastun: Yo, I love that tank top on you, Dorothy!
Angel: More mac-n-cheese?
Alex: I'm in need of a major makeover.
Beck: Top of the morning, everyone! *everyone stares* Oh, I'm on Zoloft now.
Gordon: Hug-hug, kiss-kiss!
Alan: OMG, a whole day's gone by and only 2 people asked me out?!
R and D 02-07-2005 07:02 AM
Norman: perhaps i should take big o to the car wash today or was that the gryphon? Confused

Dorothy: happy valentine's day roger. here is a red tie!
Roger: uhh thanks dorothy. here are your chocolates.
Dorothy: the red tie is not for you... it's for norman!
Roger: Sweatdrop
Tony Waynewrong 02-07-2005 10:29 AM
To borrow from Baby Fwuffles V-Day scene:

Dorothy: ** hands gift to Roger ** Happy Valentines Day
Roger: ** unwraps box * Oh my! It's a sweater.
Dorothy: ** emotion-less tone ** I knitted it myself.
Roger: ** hugs her ** Thank you. I am so happy.
** hands gift to Dorothy ** This is for you.
Dorothy: ** unwraps it hastily. Then pauses for a long while ** What is this?
Roger: ** looks bewildered ** It's a box of chocolate. I thought you would enjoy them.
Dorothy: ** drops the box on the floor and places her hands on her waist ** Why would you think I would enjoy a box of chocolate? ** says sarcastically ** I am an android. Remember?
Roger: ** starts to blubber ** I...I...I forgot....
Dorothy: ** flails her arms around ** You forgot. You mean you forgot that I don’t eat, sleep or use the restroom. ** pauses for a moment, as if she was expecting a response. ** Why couldn’t you get me jewelry? Why couldn’t you get me a car? Damn it! Why couldn’t you get me a metrics socket set? I mean, I could use those more than these chocolates! ** shakes her head ** My father warned me about you!
Roger: ** stunned ** Wait a minute! Your father didn’t know me before he...
Dorothy: ** interrupts with eyes widened ** Oh, thank you. Thanks for that. You can’t remember that I am an android, but you remember my childhood traumas.
Roger: ** a look of terror is on his face ** But… but… but honey…
Dorothy: ** smiles and picks up the candy box and says sarcastically ** “But honey, it’s the thought that count.” ** smiles ** Is that what you were going to say, old pal?
Roger: ** looks around angrily ** Beck! Beck! You had your fun, now shut off Dorothy’s PMS emulator program!
Sara Comatori 02-07-2005 05:53 PM
Alex: The once was a man from Nantuckit!!

Schwarzwald: *slap* Thats Peru!

Alex: You don't respect!! *runs off crying*

Alan: Well thats over..He's been getting It wrong all day.
Kappei Jin 02-07-2005 06:30 PM
- Norman: "Good Morning, Mr. Bruce."
Sara Comatori 02-07-2005 06:39 PM
*Shikers*hehe..

Norman: Goodbye, You over aged Child. I will not change Big O's Oil anymore. Do you know how long that takes!?
Cecil XIX 02-07-2005 06:45 PM
Roger: My hovercraft is full of eels.

Norman: I beg your parden, Master Roger?

Roger: My hovercraft is full of eels.

A cookie to whoever gets the reference.
Sara Comatori 02-07-2005 06:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cecil XIX
Roger: My hovercraft is full of eels.

Norman: I beg your parden, Master Roger?

Roger: My hovercraft is full of eels.

A cookie to whoever gets the reference.


I don't get it?
BethMcBeth 02-07-2005 07:14 PM
R.D. to Alan:

"Happy Villain-tines day my sweet."
*evil smile*
Lady Tesser 02-07-2005 07:30 PM
Dorothy: Roger, whom should I dress up as for the anime convention?
anjuta 02-08-2005 12:33 AM
LOL!!!!

Roger: *walks in on Dorothy in the shower* Dorothy! Ohhh... Hot tamale! Yow!!
Norman: *walking by the bathroom and overhearing Roger's excitement* Uh... sir? Shall I delay dinner and serve some champagne here instead?

~~Two days later, after dinner~~

Roger: Dorothy, I'm go and take a hot shower... Why don't you wait in my bedroom?
Dorothy: I'll go get some chocolate syrup.
Roger: Confused
Dorothy: Well, you said wear something comfortable. Wink
Duo 02-08-2005 12:49 AM
Roger - "I'll be wearing the red suit today"

Dorothy - "I love Beck"

Dastun - "A MEGADEUS IN WES....ah screw it...the black one will take care of it"

Norman - "Your dinner won't be finished in time"

Schwarzwald - "I'd like to settle down, stop searching for the truth, and have little flammable mummy children one day"
Pygmalion 02-08-2005 08:18 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Cecil XIX
Roger: My hovercraft is full of eels.

Norman: I beg your parden, Master Roger?

Roger: My hovercraft is full of eels.

A cookie to whoever gets the reference.

Here's a quiz to those same Monty Python fans.

Pygmalion


You are a Lumberjack...with definite issues...
SmothPocket 02-08-2005 08:42 AM
Norman: Master Roger... are you ready for your weekly sponge bath?
Sara Comatori 02-08-2005 06:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Duo

Schwarzwald - "I'd like to settle down, stop searching for the truth, and have little flammable mummy children one day"



HAHAHA!!!! GOOD ONE DUO!!! LOL!!
Diverse Considerations 02-08-2005 10:14 PM
*Alex looks up after being stabbed with the eight control cables of Big Fau*

woah...I know kung fu...
Duo 02-08-2005 10:17 PM
lmao Diverse, I never in a million years would have thought of that!
BethMcBeth 02-09-2005 06:17 AM
Dorothy: "Oh Boy Schwawarzald is on fire...AGAIN!"

Roger *disco moves*: "BURN BABY BURN! DISCO INFERNO!"

Norman *does a funny jig*: "Theres a party in my pants and I want you all to come, Voobiah-Voobiah-Voobiah!"
Gummibear 02-09-2005 06:48 AM
quote:
Originally posted by BethMcBeth
Dorothy: "Oh Boy Schwawarzald is on fire...AGAIN!"

Roger *disco moves*: "BURN BABY BURN! DISCO INFERNO!"

Norman *does a funny jig*: "Theres a party in my pants and I want you all to come, Voobiah-Voobiah-Voobiah!"


Laughing Laughing Laughing That's hilarious!