Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O
| Gummibear |
10-20-2003 09:19 PM |
Here is another one we will never hear sadly not because of makebeleive but because of translation.
I was watching the Big O season one in Japanese with subtitles( Yeah I finally got it!). Well they change some words so it will fits the translation.
Roger: That is why your piano playing can never make anybody feel good.
Dorothy: The Alarm never makes you feel good.
It is similar to what was said in English but It was a little funnier.
| CoCoaPuFF CatX |
10-20-2003 09:24 PM |
eheh gotta love dorothy's wit!
| Wingnut |
10-20-2003 09:46 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Zola
Dorothy: Norman, would you pick up some Midol when you go to the store?
Roger: Which jacket goes better with these slacks, the navy one or the beige one?
Norman: Guns are eeeevil!
Angel: You know, I think Roger's really just shy around women. What you ought to do, Dorothy, is put on something black and slinky and meet him at the door and....
Dastun: Do you know how much that stupid megadeus of yours is costing the city budget?
Schwarzwald: There are many truths.
Alex: Can't we just...get along? |
Accually Angel might say that if she wasn't so obsessed with finding lost memories most of the time and Dastun would say that to Roger if the city wasn't half annilated already.
| Schoolie |
10-20-2003 09:46 PM |
Dastun: You gellin'?
Roger: I'm gellin' like a felon.
Dorothy to Roger: Holy talking robots!
Roger: I think I'll go with the polka-dot tie today . . .
| Mr. ? |
10-20-2003 09:49 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Name Of God
| spoiler (highlight to read): |
Roger: Am I... am I susposed to pilot it with my penis?
Norman: Dammit, Roger, its the Big Venus, VENUS !! |
|
HAHAHA, Family Guy, thats great....
Alan: I feel so dirty inside...
Dorothy: Im gonna go catch some rays...
Gorodon: mmmmm Carrot soup...
| Tony Waynewrong |
10-20-2003 09:54 PM |
Roger: Dorothy, is it that time of the month again?
Dorothy: Live a little, Roger. You take things way too serious.
Dastun: **puff ** ** puff ** Dude, I am so wasted!
Alex: Dorothy, sorry about the whole ordeal. Let me make it up to you and buy you a beer.
Big O: Did somebody say beer?
| R Trusedale |
10-20-2003 10:24 PM |
Dorothy: Roger, I seem to be pregnant..!
Norman: (shocked) Master Roger, really!
Roger: But... it wasn't me!....Damn you Beck, she was in a coma!
Beck: Heh heh...I TOLD you I never commit the same crime twice!
fisticuffs ensue....
| Mega Dominus |
10-20-2003 10:33 PM |
Roger: I'd like my martini shaken, not stirred...
Dorothy: Who's on top and heavy now, Roger? (...in bed)
Angel: I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world...
Norman: The Butler will layeth the Smacketh Down all over your candy ASS!!!
Dastun: I'm a cop, you idiot!
Vera: I'll burn this city to the grou- *#@$!$ this! Who wrote this script, huh? Just how many more times must I say this @*$# before I croak?
Schwarzwald: BURN, baby, BURN...DISCO INFERNO!!!
Alan: My name is what...my name is who...Slim Shady...with a hat!
Alex: Daddy, daddy! Can I get Big Fau for my birthday, can I, can I?
| Surtur |
10-20-2003 10:36 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Mega Dominus
Norman: The Butler will layeth the Smacketh Down all over your candy ASS!!!
|
IF YA SMEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL…
what the Butler is cookin'
(eh... if you haven't seen Josie and the Pussycats... you might not get it...)
Roger: *driving along, and sees Dorothy standing alone in the street. He stops, stares and begins to sing* OH IT'S COLD AND LONELY IN THE DEEP DARK NIIIIIGHHT!!!! I CAN SEE PARADISE IN THE DASHBOARD VIEW!!!
Roger: *sees Beck* What's up homie??
Beck: Foshizzenizzle (every guy in my school says that, and I haven't got a clue what they're saying. I just usually snap, "FOSHIZZLE YOUR OWN DAMN NIZZLE!")
*Angel knocks and Roger's door, Roger opens it, revealing him Dorothy, and Norman decked out in hippie outfits with disco balls hanging from the cieling* Roger: Love Shack! baby Love Shack!
Norman: *in his accent* The Love Shack is a littel ol' place where, we can get together, love shack!
Angel:
(*sigh* I'm just making this up as I go along... cut me off before I go on forever....)
Dorothy: *as Roger is swinging from buildings* He flies through the air, witht he greatest of ease, that daring young man on the flying trapeze....
| Mega Dominus |
10-20-2003 10:47 PM |
*cuts Redd in the middle of her sentence*
Roger: My name is Roger Smith...Yo. Number 1 in the hood, G.
| President Alex Rosewater |
10-20-2003 10:52 PM |
lol!!!thats funny
| Lady Tesser |
10-20-2003 11:09 PM |
It's cold and lonely in the deep dark night
We can see paradise by the dashboard LIGHT
Sorry, that stuck in my craw. ^_^
Beck: I've taken up holy orders and giving up all my worldly goods.
Schwarzwald: Aw, screw it. Ignorance is bliss.
Eugene: I respect the sanctity of life.
Big O (to Roger): Daddy, daddy, daddy!
Instro (rapping): I'm jammin with my [CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED] ya [CENSORED] dogs -
Dorothy: Roger Smith, you are a smeghead.
Roger: Frigid bint.
Dorothy: Gimboid git.
Roger: You prat.
Dorothy: Arsehole.
Roger: Hadron-head.
Dorothy: Wears shoulderpads.
Roger: I don't like my vices wet anymore. I'm taking up yolding.
Norman: Fix your own damn dinner, you ungrateful bastitich.
Angel: I feel really self-conscious running around in my underwear.
Alan: Peace and love, everyone. Take time to enjoy kittens and rainbows.
Dastun: So, Dorothy, you wanna go out sometime?
Laura (from Deamonseed): Oliver, you're a bum and I'm leaving you.
R.D: Negotiator - I want your autograph!
| Name Of God |
10-20-2003 11:11 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
Laura (from Deamonseed): Oliver, you're a bum and I'm leaving you. |
Oliver (from Deamonseed): Fine. The doors locked, see if you can find where I hid the key.
| President Alex Rosewater |
10-20-2003 11:11 PM |
R.D.:Negociator-I WANT YOUR AUTOGRAPH!!
Thats hella hella funny!!!
| Gummibear |
10-21-2003 05:33 AM |
Roger: I like when she move right thurr.....
Beck: Sorry dogg I had to give a lil luv to my homies, you know holdin' it down at the crib.
Roger: Don't know what ya heard about me, but ya can't get a dolla out of me, no cadillac no benz you can't see that I'm a PIMP.
Roger: Angel where's that money at b***h.
Roger: To the Pimp mobile!
Alex Rosewater: Roger Smith please don't beat me *cries*
Roger: I herre to negotiate wit you, I hear you didn't pay.Now I'ma bout to let this cane negotiate fo me in a minute if ya don't pay right now homie.
Dorothy: Chill Roger.chill.Man all the pretty colors.weeeeeeeee.you really have to try this..............look at my hand..........weeeeeeee.
Roger: Yep Dorothy, we chillin' at the Holidae inn.....
| Tickle Tickle |
10-21-2003 09:30 AM |
| spoiler (highlight to read): |
Roger: Woah! It's Sailor Venus!
Dorothy: It's Big Venus. Dumbass |
Eugene: Oh! My soaps are on!
Beck: Now that I think of it, Norman is hot...
Vera: It's time to burn this worthless city to the ground!
-------
Oliver: Laura there's a bee on your head!
Laura: Ah! Help! Help!
Oliver: hehhehe, BUZZ, BUZZZZZ
Laura: Help! Help! Oliver!
Oliver: Buzz! BUZZ! hehehe...
| Tony Waynewrong |
10-21-2003 10:21 AM |
Oliver: Laura, I'm bored. Let's play a round of Charades.
Laura: Cool! I love that game!!!
------
Dorothy: ** Singing Unemotionally ** 99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around. 98 bottles of beer on the wall.
Roger: ** Singing idiotically ** I'm a little tea cup short and stout. Here is my handle. Here is my spout...
Norman: ** Looking at Roger and Dorothy ** That's it! I have to gotta get out of this place. You freaks have crossed the line. ** Runs towards the nearest window**
------
Instro: ** Singing **
Rock me Amadeus
Amadeus, Amadeus, Amadeus,
Amadeus, Amadeus, Amadeus,
Oh oh oh Amadeus.
------
Vera: Alex Rosewater. We shall decide the fate of Paradigm City.
Alex: Ready then. One
Vera: Two
** Alex and Vera shake their fists **
Alex: Ha Ha Rock beats Scissor.
Vera: Doh!
------
Schwarzwald: I am the dominus of a Big Duo, and your not.
Alan: Oh yeah!
Schwarzwald: Yeah!
Alan: Well... Well... At least I am not a disfigured psychotic freak in a bad suit.
Schwarzwald: Take a good look at the mirror, pal!
------
Angle: You Creep!
** Slaps Dastun and runs out of the police car **
Dastun: Hay! When I take a girl to dinner and a movie, I expect something for it!!!
| A. Rosewater |
10-21-2003 01:03 PM |
Roger: Big O......SHOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW(phone rings)......dammit.....what?!?
Norman: Master Roger you need to pick up some pickles on the way home
Roger: I am sort of right in the middle of something.....this couldnt wait because.....
Norman: because I like pickles
| "Yeah, but..." |
10-21-2003 01:21 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Redd
Beck: Foshizzenizzle (every guy in my school says that, and I haven't got a clue what they're saying. I just usually snap, "FOSHIZZLE YOUR OWN DAMN NIZZLE!")
|
Foshizzlenizzle="For sure, my n----"
Roger: "I've got the magic stick. I can hit once. I can hit twice."
Norman: Master Bruce, what happened to the cave?
Roger: [completely dumbfounded] Cave?
Dorothy: Norman, there is no cave here.
Norman:

[smacks forehead] Oh yes, that's right. Wrong show. That's my moonlighting--
Roger and Dorothy:
Norman: Uh, never mind. [backs away slowly]
Vera (to Angel): Agent 340, do you ever get that not-so-fresh feeling?
Angel: Agent 12, you're a woman?!!!