Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O
| A Clockwork Tomato |
05-20-2004 02:53 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Dork
On a side note. . . There's candy in you?! ::steples fingers:: In-teresting. . . |
Not candy! He's a meat pinata. It's okay if you're on the Atkins diet.
"I got a spleen!"
| Tony Waynewrong |
05-20-2004 03:10 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
| quote: |
Originally posted by Dork
On a side note. . . There's candy in you?! ::steples fingers:: In-teresting. . . |
Not candy! He's a meat pinata. It's okay if you're on the Atkins diet.
"I got a spleen!" |
Hands off the spleen, buddy! You can have my brain!
Heheh, he's in for a surprise. I don't have one!
Nice ones, LT and Zola.
Vera: Com heer my leetle man!
Norman: Master Vera, I don't want to play with you anymore. You whip too hard.
Vera: I proomis tu vee gentle. Mayvee I should vare my Dorothy outfeet.
Norman: Only if I can wear the red wig.
| TwistyMcNoggins |
05-20-2004 04:46 PM |
Roger: BIG O! ACTION!
BigO: This Megadeus was not proeprly shutdown. Please wait whilst scandisk checks for errors
Dorothy: HIT ESCAPE! HIT ESCAPE!
| Lady Tesser |
05-20-2004 04:54 PM |
Okay, that got me laughing.

Welcome to the insanity, Twisty, pull up a chair and get cozy.
| quote: |
Originally posted by TwistyMcNoggins
Roger: BIG O! ACTION!
BigO: This Megadeus was not proeprly shutdown. Please wait whilst scandisk checks for errors
Dorothy: HIT ESCAPE! HIT ESCAPE! |
lol
::sigh:: I'm so glad I have Windows 2000.
| Tony Waynewrong |
05-20-2004 05:21 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Dork
| quote: |
Originally posted by TwistyMcNoggins
Roger: BIG O! ACTION!
BigO: This Megadeus was not proeprly shutdown. Please wait whilst scandisk checks for errors
Dorothy: HIT ESCAPE! HIT ESCAPE! |
lol
::sigh:: I'm so glad I have Windows 2000. |
I thought Big O had Linux? If he had Windows installed, it would display the blue screen of death.
| quote: |
Originally posted by Tony
I thought Big O had Linux? If he had Windows installed, it would display the blue screen of death. |
I ran win2k for 3 years. The only time I needed a restart was when I installed an update or once in a blue moon when I was working on a large, complex graphic. Going weeks at a time without restarting was not uncommon.
The computer never crashed on me. I don't believe I ever saw the "blue screen of death" on win2k ever.
Why do you think I've been whining about the crashing problem on XP Pro? Spoiled rotten, I tell you! Spoiled rotten!
| Travis Bickle |
09-22-2004 01:53 AM |
Here's a quote that you'll never hear on Big O:
"NO, DOROTHY! I NEED THAT! THAT'S WHERE BABY ROGERS COME FROM!"
| Tony Waynewrong |
09-22-2004 12:59 PM |
Dorothy: Roger! Couldn't you once put the toilet seat down after you used it?
Roger: Dorothy, I am putting spinners on the Gryphon.
Norman (to Vera): You know, you can whip me anytime.
Vera: You vill ve my love muffin!
| Hanyou |
09-22-2004 02:30 PM |
Dorothy: I'm pregnant.
There, I've made my pointless little contribution XP
| The Big Finale |
09-22-2004 03:22 PM |
Roger: Big Toe! It's SHOETIME!!
[cue background music: Scholl Promise]
| Christina Perry |
09-22-2004 03:55 PM |
RogersGirl: Roger, there's something I want to tell you.
Roger: What is It?
RogersGirl: I'm... I'm...
Roger: Yes, go on.
RogersGirl: I'm happy as a little girl.
Roger: Stupid Saturday Night Live!
| Advinius |
09-24-2004 08:57 AM |
any character of the cast, ever: " i will now explain the event of fourty years ago, clearly, concisely, and in great deatil, with visual aids. there will be an open question-and-answer period afterwards."
Alex, in a press conference: "citizens of paradigm, after much soul-searching, i have decided to step down from my post as de facto tyrant of our city. once free and fair elections have been set up, i will retire and take up a life of quiet spiritual contemplation."
| paradoxx |
09-24-2004 08:05 PM |
Dorothy: I leaked all over myself.
Roger: Don't worry dorothy, I'm sure Normon can clean those so they look black again.
Normon: **Censored**
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Bonus:
Something we might hear if there is a season 3
Normon: You're a louse, Master Roger.
| Benjamin |
09-24-2004 08:56 PM |
Roger: Dastun, I have waited years to tell you this. This May Be Hard To Believe...
Dastun: Roger Just tell me already
Roger: I love Norman, I am sorry, I didn't mean to break our relationship.
Norman: Roger, I need some help fix your bed.
| BethMcBeth |
09-24-2004 09:20 PM |
BWHAHAH!! These are great guys! hmm.. lets me think...
Scene I
Roger: "Darn it Norman where in gods name is my food?"
Norman: "Get off you *beeping* lazy @$$ and got get it yourself you wussy!"
Dorothy: "Dude Roger!! Now your even a more major louse!!"
Scene II
Norma (while polishing Big O) "Wax on! ....Wax off!"
Dorhty: "Come on babay make it shine reeeeaaaalll good then!"
Roger: "Arghh!! YOu guys are sick!!"
Okay..yeah those were stupid. ^_~" Any who enjoy!
| TrueDominus |
09-26-2004 04:06 AM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by BethMcBeth
Scene I
Roger: "Darn it Norman where in gods name is my food?"
Norman: "Get off you *beeping* lazy @$$ and got get it yourself you wussy!"
Dorothy: "Dude Roger!! Now your even a more major louse!!"
|
HAHAHAHA Dorothy saying "dude" in general
| Shaoblane |
09-26-2004 04:10 AM |
Dastun: How about that drink?
Roger: Candy is dandy, but licquer is quicker! *drinks entire bottle*
and, I can't remember who original credit on this one goes to, but,
Dorothy: Roger, what is it with the act of two humans shedding their clothes and moving up and down against each other?
Roger: *facefaults* DOROTHY!
| TrueDominus |
09-26-2004 04:22 AM |
Alex in a frustrated tone: I've run this city, I'm used everyone as pawns, I've built a Megadeus and can even pilot it now yet I still can't finish this damn Rubik's Cube
[Beck rummaging through the bargain bin at the Goodwill]
| YZEtc |
09-26-2004 10:04 AM |
Scene I: At the Speakeasy.
Roger - having sat at Big Ear's side (who is being particularly stubborn in his willingness to release information, tonight) for most of the evening - raises his hand, signaling to Dale that it's time for yet another Budwheezer.
Dale:
*calmly walks up to The Negotiator*
"Sorry, dude.
I've gotta' shut you off, Roger, 'cuz you're s***-faced, bro."
Roger: X _ X
*passes-out*
Scene II:
Having just returned home from his most recent AA meeting, Roger the Negotiator tosses his keys onto the table and hears somebody enter the room behind him.
He spins on his heel to see...
Dorothy:
"Roger.
What should I wear to dinner, this evening?..."
*holds up slinky garments on hangers*
"...this red lace evening dress, or this incredibly tight-fitting leopard skin one that the manufacturer claims is guaranteed to, '...make the man in your life take notice' ?"
Roger: @ _ @
*passes out*
Dorothy:
"I hate it when that happens."