Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O

Lady Tesser 05-04-2004 06:40 PM
Oh, Tony, a delayed tremor from the innuendo thread? *tosses waterproof workboot at him as well*
Tony Waynewrong 05-05-2004 03:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
Oh, Tony, a delayed tremor from the innuendo thread? *tosses waterproof workboot at him as well*


Hey, I don't write innuendoes anymore. ** giggling ** This was more of a hiccup. Despite the fact that the Cheap Innuendoes thread is dead and buried, my ability to tell tasteless and raunchy humor is still as vibrant and despicable as ever.
Christina Perry 05-05-2004 07:34 PM
Jim Perry: *drunk* Ooooooh, I'm dizzy. *hiccup*
Monty Hall: I told you don't drink that Beer.
Roger Smith: *drunk* ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Monty Hall: NOT YOU TOO.
Jim Perry: *drunk* Hey, If you find any *hiccups 4 times* beer laying around, *hiccups 2 times* they're mine.
Roger Smith: *drunk* Same as Jim Perry's.
Monty Hall: Sweatdrop
Tony Waynewrong 05-19-2004 06:59 PM
** Roger walks out of the elevator and into the living room. Dorothy notices he's drunk, so she goes to assist him to his room. **

Dorothy: Drunk again, Mr. Negotiator.
Roger: ** Starts laughing ** Hey, Dorothy. Angel told me this funny joke, do you want to hear it?
Dorothy: No.
Roger: ** Ignores her ** What's black and white, black and white, black and white?
Dorothy: ** rolls her eyes ** I don't know.
Roger: You rolling down the stairs! ** Laughs ** Come on, laugh with me.
Dorothy: ** pretends to laugh **
Roger: You see, I told you it was funny.
Dorothy: I wasn't laughing at your joke. I was laughing another joke.
Roger: Tell me.
Dorothy: Are you sure?
Roger: Yes, I'd like to hear it.
Dorothy: What did the five fingers say to the face?
Roger: ** Bewildered ** I don't know.
Dorothy: SLAP!!! ** Slaps him ** Be sure to share my joke with Angel.

Yes, I borrowed Dorothy's joke from Dave Chappelle.
R and D 05-19-2004 07:06 PM
one day at MP HQ, the day was to stressful for dastun and his paperwork. Roger was sipping his cup of coffee

Dastun: I can't do this paperwork no more! ARRRRRRGH!
Roger: r u okay Dastun?
Dastun: Roger, Lets do Beck's shoe-clap dance!
Roger: *sighs*
YZEtc 05-19-2004 07:29 PM
Dorothy:
"Roger...which do you think I should wear as I slink around The Bank, tonight - my new Victoria's Secret teddy with the ruffles, or the sleepshirt that says I am waaaaaaay HOTTER than your Chromebuster, buddy."

Roger:
Wingnut 05-19-2004 10:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by YZEtc
Dorothy:
"Roger...which do you think I should wear as I slink around The Bank, tonight - my new Victoria's Secret teddy with the ruffles, or the sleepshirt that says I am waaaaaaay HOTTER than your Chromebuster, buddy."

Roger:

Doesn't matter, either one would be removed too quickly to be noticed for any signifigant length of time.
Dork 05-19-2004 11:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by YZEtc
Dorothy:
"Roger...which do you think I should wear as I slink around The Bank, tonight - my new Victoria's Secret teddy with the ruffles, or the sleepshirt that says I am waaaaaaay HOTTER than your Chromebuster, buddy."

Roger:


Good grief, are you trying to send Tony to an early grave? Tisk tisk. . .
YZEtc 05-20-2004 06:42 AM
No need to worry.
This is, after all, the Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O thread. Wink
Tony Waynewrong 05-20-2004 08:19 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
quote:
Originally posted by YZEtc
Dorothy:
"Roger...which do you think I should wear as I slink around The Bank, tonight - my new Victoria's Secret teddy with the ruffles, or the sleepshirt that says I am waaaaaaay HOTTER than your Chromebuster, buddy."

Roger:


Good grief, are you trying to send Tony to an early grave? Tisk tisk. . .


Geez, you under estimate the psychotic powers of the Tony. I mean, the mental visual of Dorothy wearing a black ruffled teddy. Swaying her hips slightly. Showing a slight smirk as she stares seductively. What effect does it have on....

** Grabs his chest as he starts to hyperventilate. **

I has not effect on...

** Passes out **
A Clockwork Tomato 05-20-2004 08:23 AM
ROGER: Where were you all day?

DOROTHY: At the shop. It was time for my annual checkup.

ROGER: What's that around your neck?

DOROTHY: An air freshener.
C.R Foxhound 05-20-2004 10:54 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Tony
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
quote:
Originally posted by YZEtc
Dorothy:
"Roger...which do you think I should wear as I slink around The Bank, tonight - my new Victoria's Secret teddy with the ruffles, or the sleepshirt that says I am waaaaaaay HOTTER than your Chromebuster, buddy."

Roger:


Good grief, are you trying to send Tony to an early grave? Tisk tisk. . .


Geez, you under estimate the psychotic powers of the Tony. I mean, the mental visual of Dorothy wearing a black ruffled teddy. Swaying her hips slightly. Showing a slight smirk as she stares seductively. What effect does it have on....

** Grabs his chest as he starts to hyperventilate. **

I has not effect on...

** Passes out **


CLEAR!!!!!

*zaps Tony*
Dork 05-20-2004 11:57 AM
quote:
Originally posted by C.R Foxhound
quote:
Originally posted by Tony
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
quote:
Originally posted by YZEtc
Dorothy:
"Roger...which do you think I should wear as I slink around The Bank, tonight - my new Victoria's Secret teddy with the ruffles, or the sleepshirt that says I am waaaaaaay HOTTER than your Chromebuster, buddy."

Roger:


Good grief, are you trying to send Tony to an early grave? Tisk tisk. . .


Geez, you under estimate the psychotic powers of the Tony. I mean, the mental visual of Dorothy wearing a black ruffled teddy. Swaying her hips slightly. Showing a slight smirk as she stares seductively. What effect does it have on....

** Grabs his chest as he starts to hyperventilate. **

I has not effect on...

** Passes out **


CLEAR!!!!!

*zaps Tony*


Tony: ::opens one eye::
Dork: ::holding defibrillator:: Gee, I wonder if it was the mental image of Dorothy in lingerie or the knowledge that she'd only dress like that for Roger Smith and the awful-?
Orderly: Flatline!
Dork: Oh God! Clear! *zap*
Pygmalion 05-20-2004 12:20 PM
quote:
Dork sez
Tony: ::opens one eye::
Dork: ::holding defibrillator:: Gee, I wonder if was the mental image of Dorothy in lingerie or the knowledge that she'd only dress like that for Roger Smith and the awful-?
Orderly: Flatline!
Dork: Oh God! Clear! *zap*

Yes, those unconcious patients know more of what's going on than you realize. Gotta be careful what you say.

Here, this will bring Tony around: "Nurse Vera, to the ER! Stat!"

Pygmalion
Tony Waynewrong 05-20-2004 12:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Pygmalion
quote:
Dork sez
Tony: ::opens one eye::
Dork: ::holding defibrillator:: Gee, I wonder if was the mental image of Dorothy in lingerie or the knowledge that she'd only dress like that for Roger Smith and the awful-?
Orderly: Flatline!
Dork: Oh God! Clear! *zap*

Yes, those unconcious patients know more of what's going on than you realize. Gotta be careful what you say.

Here, this will bring Tony around: "Nurse Vera, to the ER! Stat!"

Pygmalion


That's right! Hoist the Tony piñata up! Prepare your bats! Let's see if there's candy in him! Smile

On Topic:

Angel: ** Drunk ** Roger is so stupid! What does Dorothy got that I don't?
Beck: ** Drunk too and laughing. ** Well, you don't have to fight for the mirror with her every morning.
Angel: ** Angry ** Well, I have to look good for my man.
Beck: ** Ignoring her ** And, you can't wear this. ** Shows her a replica of the android control device. ** Once she puts it on, she'll be on you like Dastun on a glaze donut.
Dork 05-20-2004 12:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Tony
quote:
Originally posted by Pygmalion
quote:
Dork sez
Tony: ::opens one eye::
Dork: ::holding defibrillator:: Gee, I wonder if was the mental image of Dorothy in lingerie or the knowledge that she'd only dress like that for Roger Smith and the awful-?
Orderly: Flatline!
Dork: Oh God! Clear! *zap*

Yes, those unconcious patients know more of what's going on than you realize. Gotta be careful what you say.

Here, this will bring Tony around: "Nurse Vera, to the ER! Stat!"

Pygmalion


That's right! Hoist the Tony piñata up! Prepare your bats! Let's see if the there's candy in him! Smile

On Topic:

Angel: ** Drunk ** Roger is so stupid! What does Dorothy got that I don't?
Beck: ** Drunk too and laughing. ** Well, you don't have to fight for the mirror with her every morning.
Angel: ** Angry ** Well, I have to look good for my man.
Beck: ** Ignoring her ** And, you can't wear this. ** Shows her a replica of the android control device. ** Once she puts it on, she'll be on you like Dastun on a glaze donut.


I can see that Beck's 'Creatively Kill Roger Plan #23' is well on it's way to the testing phaze. Kudos!

On a side note. . . There's candy in you?! ::steples fingers:: In-teresting. . .
darkangel 05-20-2004 01:13 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Jonny Axehandle
Roger: Dorothy, would you be interested in a threesome?

Dorothy: Anime Smile

Roger: It's with Norman

Dorothy: Shocked



Shocked ...ok! you are so wrong! Mad Mad Mad
Travis Bickle 05-20-2004 02:12 PM
Here's a quote you'll never hear in Big O:

Dorothy: Oh, Ryo-Ohki. Can you help me find Tsukasa, Vash and the others? It's time we visit the spirit world.
Lady Tesser 05-20-2004 02:39 PM
Roger: Stuck-up bint.
Dorothy: Anal goit.
Norman: Shut your holes, you smegheads, I'm watching 'Red Dwarf'.
Roger and Dorothy: Bloody old git.
Zola 05-20-2004 02:46 PM
At a Paradigm restaurant after having dinner with Roger and Dastun

Angel: Dorothy, could I borrow your lipstick?