Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O
| -Wanderer- |
04-16-2004 10:57 PM |
1.)Roger]-Norman! I'm out of gel, look my eyebrows look
wacky.
2.)[Norman]- Master Roger do I get a dental plan for being so loyal all of these years?
3.)[Roger]-Norman please get my preparation H, my hemmoroids are acting up.
| Christina Perry |
04-18-2004 10:22 AM |
Roger: NORMAN, Look at my hair! Did It look liked a sayian to me?
Norman: Oh, my.
Roger: GIOVANNISTRUELOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giovannistruelove: what is it, honey?
Roger: Did you did this my hair?
Giovannistruelove: NO! Skittles did it on purpose. I saw her. I'm NOT telling the truth.
Roger:
| Tony Waynewrong |
04-18-2004 10:25 AM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Giovannistruelove
Roger: NORMAN, Look at my hair! Did It look liked a sayian to me?
Norman: Oh, my.
Roger: GIOVANNISTRUELOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giovannistruelove: what is it, honey?
Roger: Did you did this my hair?
Giovannistruelove: NO! Skittles did it on purpose. I saw her. I'm NOT telling the truth.
Roger:
|
Not bad, Giovannistruelove. However, I think this would go in the Mary-Sue Section.
| Randolph |
05-01-2004 08:41 PM |
I may as well revive this one... if only because this suddenly popped ino my head... sorry if this has been said before...
Schwarzwald: You want the truth?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!
| A Clockwork Tomato |
05-01-2004 08:53 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Rekkoha
I may as well revive this one... if only because this suddenly popped ino my head... sorry if this has been said before...
Schwarzwald: You want the truth?! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!! |
So true.
This one just popped into my little brain:
SCHWARZWALD: The truth? The truth is, I'm not dead, I'm just very badly burned!
| Tony Waynewrong |
05-01-2004 09:16 PM |
Roger: What's wrong Dorothy?
Dorothy: ** Weeping ** Roger, I'm late!
Roger: Oh my god, I going to be a father!
Dorothy: ** starts laughing ** Made you think!
| Pygmalion |
05-01-2004 09:57 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Tony
Roger: What's wrong Dorothy?
Dorothy: ** Weeping ** Roger, I'm late!
Roger: Oh my god, I going to be a father!
Dorothy: ** starts laughing ** Made you think! |
Psych! Oh, Dorothy, what evil tactics you've learned hanging around that Tony fellow.
Pygmalion
| Schwarzwald |
05-01-2004 10:32 PM |
Schwarzwald: Open up Open up little Roger!!! Or I'll huff ... and I'll Puff...
...
AND I'LL BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!!!
| Green_Bird |
05-01-2004 11:36 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Schwarzwald
Schwarzwald: Open up Open up little Roger!!! Or I'll huff ... and I'll Puff...
...
AND I'LL BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!!! |
Should have been Megadus insted of "House"....funny non the less.....
Roger: LOVE AND PEACE! (that one came from Kat's avatar! I sware!)
| Prince-Consort Tesser |
05-02-2004 02:06 PM |
Dorothy: "You keep staring at that blonde's hiney, Smith, and I'll tear your [CENSORED] off!"
Roger: "Dorothy! You're jealous!"
Dorothy: "That's right you [CENSORED]!" (SLAP!) "How dare you toy with a young girl's afections so!" (SLAP!) "You louse! I'M GOING HOME TO MOTHER!"
| YoruameBaroness |
05-02-2004 05:01 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Prince-Consort Tesser
Dorothy: "You keep staring at that blonde's hiney, Smith, and I'll tear your [CENSORED] off!"
Roger: "Dorothy! You're jealous!"
Dorothy: "That's right you [CENSORED]!" (SLAP!) "How dare you toy with a young girl's afections so!" (SLAP!) "You louse! I'M GOING HOME TO MOTHER!" |
That's a good one!
| Tony Waynewrong |
05-02-2004 05:13 PM |
Alan: ** Smoking in bed, wearing a pink teddy ** Honey, you were such a tiger last night.
Alex: ** emerges from under the covers ** You bet your cyborg @$$! Now shut up and make me some breakfast.
Alan: Your wish is my command.
** Smiles then runs before Xel and Dork shows up **
| YoruameBaroness |
05-02-2004 05:19 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Tony
Alan: ** Smoking in bed, wearing a pink teddy ** Honey, you were such a tiger last night.
Alex: ** emerges from under the covers ** You bet your cyborg @$$! Now shut up and make me some breakfast.
Alan: Your wish is my command.
** Smiles then runs before Xel and Dork shows up ** |
LMAO. That's just plain wrong. Although, picturing Alan in pink somehow isn't that hard for me . . .
| Darkside |
05-03-2004 05:42 PM |
Roger(as he is about to crush somebody with Big-O): Make 7....UP YOURS!!!
| Buck Buck #1 |
05-03-2004 07:04 PM |
roger: "got your nose!"
Schwartzwald: "That's a damn lie, Alex took my nose years ago...still hasn't given the damn thing back either..."
| Jonny Axehandle |
05-03-2004 07:15 PM |
Roger: Dorothy, would you be interested in a threesome?
Dorothy:
Roger: It's with Norman
Dorothy:
(Gordon explains something to Roger)
Roger: Oh. That made sense.
| Tony Waynewrong |
05-03-2004 07:27 PM |
Roger: ** Smelling the milk from the carton ** Hey Dorothy, can you taste it to see it's fresh?
------------------------------------------------------
Angel: ** Drunk ** You don't know what it's like sleeping with a smelly flat-foot.
Dorothy: ** Drunk, putting the bottle down. ** Have you every taken a drive through a forest while on top of the Gryphon's cab?
Angel: Wow, that's rough!
Dorothy: Yeah, and to make things worse, the closest thing I got close to that night was a branch that hit me in the face . ** Drops the bottle, which shatters on the floor. She gets up and starts towards the door.**
Angel: Why are you leaving so soon? Is it Little Bo-Peep time?
Dorothy: ** Cringes ** Don't worry, I won't be long. He only last 5 minutes.
| Wingnut |
05-03-2004 09:26 PM |
Does everyone know what time it is?
It's boot throwing time!
*Throws boot at Tony*
The milk carton one is good though.
| YoruameBaroness |
05-04-2004 04:19 PM |
*throws Himmler's jackboot at Tony* Come on, Tony. Roger at least lasts ten minutes.