Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O

Dragon Tyrant 04-15-2004 10:54 AM
Dorothy: You are a louse, Roger Smith

Roger: I know you are but what am I?

Dorothy: You are a louse, Roger Smith

Roger: I know you are but what am I?

Dorothy: You are a louse, Roger Smith

Roger: I know you are but what am I?

Norman: Oh no, she's stuck in an infinite cycle, and he's an idiot...
Tony Waynewrong 04-15-2004 11:03 AM
Dorothy: I'm going to the store to buy a 6 pack motor oil.
Roger: You know you shouldn't drink so much. You have to admit you have a problem.
Dorothy: Hmpm! By the way, should I get you some bearing grease for your hair?
Roger: That hurts, Dorothy.
Randolph 04-15-2004 01:23 PM
Roger: BI-I-IG O-- Huh? *tap tap* ... I think my watch has stopped.

Dorothy: Super Mario World! (ooga chaka ooga chaka) It's a blast from the past! (ooga chaka ooga chaka) Super Mario World! (ooga chaka ooga chaka) You gotta move fast!

Norman: A giant robot has appeared in west dome number 5, mon! (in Jamaican accent)

Alan: Not Juli-a, Juli-us. My name's Julius. (If you haven't seen Cowboy Bebop Session #12, shame on you!)

Old Man: Hey! They mixed up my dry cleaning again!! (Recall Dorothy's wetsuit, please Smile )

...

That's it. ... I'll be back with more soon enough.
Sephiroth 04-15-2004 06:43 PM
Norman (to roger while he is fighting the big fau): Use the force Roger!

Schwarzwald: roger, i having nothing to say to you.( in a dissapointed tone)

Alan: Oh look at the cute puppy! OMG! Its adorable! I just want to hug him and squeeze him forever! Mommy can you buy it for me please!

Dorothy: And angel was like "No" and i was like "totally" and she was like, "OH MY GOD". And i was like....................................

Beck: You know, yellow really isnt my color.

Roger: Big FRO!!!
Beck: Was that really necessary roger?
Dork 04-15-2004 07:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth


Dorothy: And angel was like "No" and i was like "totally" and she was like, "OH MY GOD". And i was like....................................


OMG! You should have kept going on that one! That's hilarious!
YoruameBaroness 04-15-2004 07:57 PM
Dorothy(to Roger): I was shopping one day with your credit card, and there in the window was this sexy little outfit, and, oh my gosh, I just HAD to have it! $1500 for a leather boustier! I didn't care! It lifts and separates! Plus, it's not like I'm actually paying for it . . .

Roger: How dare you take my credit card?!

(If you haven't seen that Citi credit card commercial . . .then you must be under a rock.)
Dork 04-15-2004 07:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by YoruameBaroness
Dorothy(to Roger): I was shopping one day with your credit card, and there in the window was this sexy little outfit, and, oh my gosh, I just HAD to have it! $1500 for a leather boustier! I didn't care! It lifts and separates! Plus, it's not like I'm actually paying for it . . .

Roger: How dare you take my credit card?!

(If you haven't seen that Citi credit card commercial . . .then you must be under a rock.)


lol Big Grin

That's my favorite I.D. theft comercial.


-dork
darkangel 04-15-2004 07:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by YoruameBaroness
Dorothy(to Roger): I was shopping one day with your credit card, and there in the window was this sexy little outfit, and, oh my gosh, I just HAD to have it! $1500 for a leather boustier! I didn't care! It lifts and separates! Plus, it's not like I'm actually paying for it . . .

Roger: How dare you take my credit card?!

(If you haven't seen that Citi credit card commercial . . .then you must be under a rock.)


woah!!! that nice of her getting that VERY expensive outfit......
Tony Waynewrong 04-15-2004 08:15 PM
Borrowing from the Baroness. Smile

Dorothy: ** walks in with Neiman-Marcus bags ** Hi honey. I bought a few mink coats on your credit card.
Roger: ** Grabbing his hair ** Oh my god! How much did that set me back?
Dorothy: It's not as bad as the diamond studded platinum necklace.
Roger: You're killing me, woman!!!
Sephiroth 04-15-2004 08:32 PM
Roger: Good Moring Dorothy. How are you today
Dorothy: Im fine roger, but you should really try ENZITE! THE NEW WAY TO NATURAL MALE ENHANCEMENT!
Roger: What???
Dorothy: I dont know what came over me, it must be.... THIS NEW FREE SUBSCRIBTION TO AMERICA"S NUMBER ONE SPORTS MAGAZINE!
Roger: Dorothy! Stop, your freaking me out!
Dorothy: Roger! I need help! I cant control the urge....TO BUY THIS DELICIOUS NEW DIET DRINK!
Roger: Norman how long has dorothy been doing this?

*Norman walks in carrying 3 crates of enzyte, sports magazines, diet pills, and other inappropriate items*
Norman: Ever since you got her back from Beck sir.
Roger: Beck!!!!

too be continued.
Zola 04-15-2004 08:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth
*Norman walks in carrying 3 crates of enzyte, sports magazines, diet pills, and other inappropriate items*
Norman: Ever since you got her back from Beck sir.
Roger: Beck!!!!

too be continued.


Just goes to show you, androids should never be allowed to play on the Internet without proper adult supervision!
Dork 04-15-2004 11:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth
Roger: Good Moring Dorothy. How are you today
Dorothy: Im fine roger, but you should really try ENZITE! THE NEW WAY TO NATURAL MALE ENHANCEMENT!
Roger: What???
Dorothy: I dont know what came over me, it must be.... THIS NEW FREE SUBSCRIBTION TO AMERICA"S NUMBER ONE SPORTS MAGAZINE!
Roger: Dorothy! Stop, your freaking me out!
Dorothy: Roger! I need help! I cant control the urge....TO BUY THIS DELICIOUS NEW DIET DRINK!
Roger: Norman how long has dorothy been doing this?

*Norman walks in carrying 3 crates of enzyte, sports magazines, diet pills, and other inappropriate items*
Norman: Ever since you got her back from Beck sir.
Roger: Beck!!!!

too be continued.


Ah, poor Dorothy's full of spam.

Next week: Roger and Dorothy meet their new best friend Dr. Norton. But wait, does this new ally want more than to clear out spam? Or does he have something more incidous in mind?

Short answer: yes.

Yes, when it comes to new allies having alterior motives the answer is *always* 'yes'.




-dork
TrueDominus 04-16-2004 01:58 AM
Roger: I think the military police can handle this megadeus

Schwartzwald: All this talk of the truth is really a roundabout way to discuss my recent sex change operation...

Dorothy: You're such a romantic, Roger Smith

Dastun: HOW COME EVERYONE HAS A MEGADEUS BUT ME?!?!?

Big O display: Cast in the name of God....Ye need tweezers


Big Fau display: Big Fau encountered a critical error and must be shut down. Please Contact your Windows 2000 Customer Service Department at....

Roger to Alex: So this is the face of erectile disfunction?
Seraphim 04-16-2004 06:17 AM
quote:
Originally posted by TrueDominus\
Dastun: HOW COME EVERYONE HAS A MEGADEUS BUT ME?!?!?


You know, I can actually picture Dastun saying this. Big Grin Good work!
Dork 04-16-2004 07:44 AM
quote:
Schwartzwald: All this talk of the truth is really a roundabout way to discuss my recent sex change operation...


Big Grin And you know he'd say it like "All this talk of the truth is really a roundabout way to discuss my *recent sex change operation*!"

quote:

Dastun: HOW COME EVERYONE HAS A MEGADEUS BUT ME?!?!?


Perfect.

quote:
Originally posted by TrueDominus

Roger to Alex: So this is the face of erectile disfunction?


::falls off chair laughing::


great stuff.


-dork
pen1300 04-16-2004 06:23 PM
quote:
Originally posted by TrueDominus
Big Fau display: Big Fau encountered a critical error and must be shut down. Please Contact your Windows 2000 Customer Service Department at....

Alex: Windows? What Windows? *looks around cockpit* I don't remember any windows...

LOL! Ah yes, we all know that a megadues runs on Windows!

quote:
Originally posted by TrueDominus
Roger to Alex: So this is the face of erectile disfunction?

Shocked *Looks at quote* OH my...
*Begins laughing hysterically*
Why did I avoid this thread? WHY? I'm missing out on the fun!

Good work everyone, these are great!

Later,
Pen1300
Ace of Spades 04-16-2004 06:47 PM
Norman(In Austrian accent): I'll be back.. WITH GUNS!!!

Roger: To boldly go. Where no Megadeus has gone before.

Schwartzwald(In Big Duo cockpit fighting Big-O): R2-D2! fire the Proton Torpedoes!!!!
Dork 04-16-2004 09:40 PM
Roger: (to Dorothy) Now when you say 'fully functional'. . .

Dorothy: ::mumbling to herself:: Chii likes Roger.
Roger: What did you say, Dorothy?
Dorothy: I said you're a louse.
Roger: ::glares at her::
Dorothy: Don't make me get the piano

During Alex Rosewater's board meeting
Alex: Why am I spending $3000 a month on 'Dr. Soldono's Ole' Fashtioned Robot Oil and Lubricant'?
::everyone looks at Alan::
Alan: Tee hee.
Angel: ::standing up:: That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough! I'm going to clown college!



-dork
Wingnut 04-16-2004 10:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
Roger: (to Dorothy) Now when you say 'fully functional'. . .

*throws boot at Roger*

quote:
Dorothy: ::mumbling to herself:: Chii likes Roger.
Roger: What did you say, Dorothy?
Dorothy: I said you're a louse.
Roger: ::glares at her::
Dorothy: Don't make me get the piano

That makes one too many androids in Paradigm with... never mind. I'd get a warning if I tried to finish that comment.

quote:
During Alex Rosewater's board meeting
Alex: Why am I spending $3000 a month on 'Dr. Soldono's Ole' Fashtioned Robot Oil and Lubricant'?
::everyone looks at Alan::
Alan: Tee hee.
Angel: ::standing up:: That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough! I'm going to clown college!



-dork
Confused Confused Confused
What is Angel talking about?
A Clockwork Tomato 04-16-2004 10:54 PM
VERA: I haff shot my hairdresser and my tailor. Now you, little Angel, vill give me your pink jumpsuit so I can haff some fun in zis town!

ANGEL: Never!