Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O

YoruameBaroness 04-07-2004 05:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
quote:
Originally posted by YoruameBaroness
Roger(in Big O): This hand of mine burns with an awesome power! Its loud roar tells me to defeat you! SHIIINNIINNGG FINNNGGERRR!
Dorothy: Gundam copycat.

Really, why would Roger need that? He has enough weapons in the forearms already, what does he need the finger for?


Hey, quit dissing the G fan! He can use the Shining Finger to . . .burn the stuff?
Dork 04-07-2004 05:13 PM
Alan! Of course. I was trying to figure out who would be Frank in a Paradigm production of the Rocky Horror Show.

Sadly, I think Roger and Dorothy would be stuck in the roles of Magenta and Riff Raff ::shakes head:: wrong, so wrong. . .

But hey! Roger could finally get around to killing Alan. Who would be Rocky? Alex, I think. Deffinatly Alex.

You know, I'd shudder, you there are so many disturbing images running through my head right now I hardly know which one to choose.



-dork
Randolph 04-07-2004 05:52 PM
I have one!
You might not get it if you haven't watched that show Funky Cops on the saturday morning FoxBox, though.

Behold, The Funky O Theme Song!

*Roger and Norman appear, with flares and 'fros*
Da da da da da da da
Vera: When these guys are on patrol, ain't gonna be no rock and roll!
Angel and Dorothy: Funky Cops! Say what?
Alex: They're savin' San Fransisco! (Roger and Norman in the Firebird)
Vera: Cleanin' up this town! They're really gettin' dow-ow-own!
Angel and Dorothy: Funky Cops, uh-huh
Alex: They're doin it with Disco.
Vera, Angel and Dorothy: And when they place you under arrest, they're sure to be most impeccably dressed! (Norman's pants fall)
Vera, Angel and Dorothy: Watch them detect, the prime suspect and then they break (DA) the case (DA) then bust a move to some heavy bass!
(dad da da dadadadda)
All: Whoo!
Angel and Dorothy: Funky Cops!
Vera: They got the muscle! (Norman doing muscle-man)
Angel and Dorothy: Funky Cops, uh-huh
Vera: Bringin' it to the street, YEAH!
Angel and Dorothy: Funky Cops!
Vera: Doin' the hustle! (Roger water skiiing)
Angel and Dorothy: Funky Cops, uh-huh
Vera: Walkin' the beat, an' I mean beat!
All: Whoo!
(Percussion solo) (Roger and Norman boogie)
Vera, Angel and Dorothy: They just gotta dance, those platform shoes--
Alex: --bellbottom pants!
(doom) (DA) (doom) (DA)
Dad dadadadada (Roger and Norman pose)
All: FUNKY COPS!!

And I have not watched that show in months, still remember the theme song.

EDIT: I just thought of something, maybe Big Ear would have been better for the bass vocals...?
Prons 04-07-2004 06:05 PM
Not sure if this has been done but.


Dorothy: Moon Prisim Power Make Up! (Insert Transformation scene) I am bishojo senshi Sailor moon, in the name of the moon, I will punish you!

Angel: Venus Prisim Power-- MAKE UP! (Insert transformaiton) and Sailor Venus, in the name of Venus I shall punish you.


I am tempted to put Vera down as Sailor saturn... better go gouge my eyes out.
Lady Tesser 04-07-2004 06:20 PM
*owl flies in through the open balcony doors and drops a letter in Dorothy's lap as she plays at the piano; she opens it up and reads it when Roger walks in*

Dorothy: 'Dear Miss Dorothy Wayneright, you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - '
Roger: NO! An owl got through!
Norman: Oh, and I was looking forward to making more owl tanduri tonight.
Dorothy: Oh, shut your gobs, Muggle-boys.
Tony Waynewrong 04-07-2004 06:43 PM
Dorothy: ** Picks up the phone ** Hello
Roger's voice over the telephone: Hello, Sydney. Do you like scary movies?
Dorothy: ** Yells at the phone ** I hated Scream!!! ** Slams the phone down ** What men do to amuse themselves.
Mr. Fortnight 04-07-2004 07:35 PM
Dan: I pity the foo who don't eat my cereal. I gotta go save the youth centers, sucka!

Norman: Oh my, something tells me the stress finally got to Dan, Roger.
Roger: No kidding. And what's up with that black van? Is he trying to steal my gimmick?
Dorothy: Dan's vehicle style, really reeks. Like your fashion sense, Roger.

Okay, I got another one...

Angel: You know something Roger...
Roger: What?
Angel: If I dressed up like some goth maid, would you love me?
Roger: Only if you weighed like 100 sacks of potatoes.

Here's some more...

Roger: NORMAN!... NORMAN!
Norman: What is it, Master Roger?
Roger: It's the Big O... It's... It's...
Norman: What?
Roger: PINK!
*Dorothy and Angel snicker in the background, with pink paint cans.*
Alan: Ooh, Roger got owned.
Alex: HAH HAH.
YoruameBaroness 04-07-2004 07:37 PM
(the whole Big O gang runs out dressed in all black and starts dancing)
Roger: Your butt is mine
Gonna tell you right
Just show your face
In broad daylight
I'm telling you
On how I feel
Gonna hurt your mind
Don't shoot to kill
Come on! Come on! Lay it on me! Awright!
[cutting it short cuz I don't feel like typing it]
I'm BAD! I'm BAD! You know it, you know!
Everyone else: Bad! Bad! Really, really bad!

(Taken from Michael Jackson's "Bad")

*ducks as Roger throws random items at her*

Um, okay . . .here.

(Roger walks out in black uniform with red armband with swastika and joins other men with same uniform)
Hitler: Sieg!
Roger & men: Heil!
Hitler: Sieg!
Roger & men: Heil!

*Himmler strangles Baroness*

I'm trying to picture Roger as a Nazi now . . .my God, what an awful sight, I better go pour hydrogen peroxide in my eyes now. Roger needs to stay away from jackboots, that's for sure!
darkangel 04-07-2004 08:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ensign Minneapolis
Okay, I got another one...

Angel: You know something Roger...
Roger: What?
Angel: If I dressed up like some goth maid, would you love me?
Roger: Only if you weighed like 100 sacks of potatoes.

Here's some more...

Roger: NORMAN!... NORMAN!
Norman: What is it, Master Roger?
Roger: It's the Big O... It's... It's...
Norman: What?
Roger: PINK!
*Dorothy and Angel snicker in the background, with pink paint cans.*
Alan: Ooh, Roger got owned.
Alex: HAH HAH.






here's part 2...

roger: I think I know who really loves pink a lot! it's--
angel: omg! roger will never find out who did it!Big Grin
dorothy: um...angel....
angel: not now! did you see the look on roger's face?
alan: angel....
angel: LOOK I'M TRYING TO TALK HERE!Mad
alan:ok...you might as well not look who's behind you....
angel:now that's crazy tal-- *looks behind her & sees roger mad at her*
roger: Mad
angel: oh..heh heh...roger it's you! Embarrassed Sweatdrop heh heh...bye!
roger: oh no you don't ! come back here!
* roger chases angel all over the place*
angel: SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! AAAAAAAAH!
Lady Tesser 04-07-2004 08:19 PM
Okay, here's something to purge that awful image.

Dorothy: Roger, why are you in my clothes? Specifically, my black corset and stockings?
Green_Bird 04-10-2004 08:34 PM
Here we go again!

------
Roger: I hate Cats, Beck, and androids with aditude.
------
Beck: I'm so bored! What do you guys want to do today
Henchmen: I don't know....what do you want to do today?
Henchmen 2: I don't know.....what do you want to do today?
Henchmen 3: I don't know....what do you want to do today, boss?
Beck: I told you I don't know!
------
*Mixing up stuff with his drill hand*
Alen: I just love smothes!
------
Dorothy: You are shuch a...nice man Roger Smith!
Roger: I knew by swiching out the word "Louse" for "Nice Man" in her vocabulry was a good Idea!
Dorothy: I hate you!
YoruameBaroness 04-10-2004 08:42 PM
That WOULD be funny if Roger could edit her vocabulary.

*stuck on the magnet*
Roger: Dorothy, I forgot you were up there.
Dorothy: You really are a polite man, Roger Smith.
Roger: Big Grin
Dorothy: Mad
Dork 04-10-2004 09:02 PM
language:
spoiler (highlight to read):
Manga Dorothy: Roger never cleans up after himself, he never does any housework. Why do you serve him, Norman?
Manga Norman: I enjoy my work very much.
Manga Dorothy: . . . That's bullsh** and you know it!
Tony Waynewrong 04-10-2004 09:08 PM
Dorothy: ** Smoking ** Want to partake of the sacred ganga?
Roger: You keep smoking like that, you are going to get us both messed up.
Dorothy: ** Eating some Doritos ** Lighten up! Man, these give me the munchies!
Green_Bird 04-10-2004 09:12 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
language:
spoiler (highlight to read):
Manga Dorothy: Roger never cleans up after himself, he never does any housework. Why do you serve him, Norman?
Manga Norman: I enjoy my work very much.
Manga Dorothy: . . . That's bullsh** and you know it!


Good one Laughing ....

----
Alex: Ms. Lovejoy, your fired!
Angel: What?
Alex: I said your fired!
Angel: No you over grown lumox! I'm not fired!
Alex: I'm sorry Ms. Lovejoy but you are I just fired you!
Angel: Well since I don't work for you anymore, The Name's Angel, not Patrisha Lovejoy! and may I add, I'm your Sister!
Alex: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Dork 04-10-2004 09:31 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big_Venus
quote:
Originally posted by Dork
language:
spoiler (highlight to read):
Manga Dorothy: Roger never cleans up after himself, he never does any housework. Why do you serve him, Norman?
Manga Norman: I enjoy my work very much.
Manga Dorothy: . . . That's bullsh** and you know it!


Good one Laughing ....

----
Alex: Ms. Lovejoy, your fired!
Angel: What?
Alex: I said your fired!
Angel: No you over grown lumox! I'm not fired!
Alex: I'm sorry Ms. Lovejoy but you are I just fired you!
Angel: Well since I don't work for you anymore, The Name's Angel, not Patrisha Lovejoy! and may I add, I'm your Sister!
Alex: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!


::falls off chair laughing::

that was oddly compelling.
A Clockwork Tomato 04-10-2004 10:20 PM
SCHWARZWALD: Listen to me! I bring you the truth! You must listen!

ANGEL: Mikey, how long has it been since you took your medication?

SCHWARZWALD: Three days.

ANGEL: You KNOW what happens when you don't take your medication.

SCHWARZWALD: Oh, yeah. Never mind, then.
angelcakes 04-10-2004 10:28 PM
Here are some I just thought up;


Alex: Read my lips, no new taxes!

----

Roger: What 'chu talkin' 'bout Dorothy.

----

Alan: Here comes Peter Cottontail, hoppin' down the bunny trail....
pulse 04-11-2004 03:46 AM
at this point, with so many good ones, i hope this is remotely original. (and i tried to check)


Big Ear: I'm sorry Roger, but I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
Shaoblane 04-11-2004 05:31 AM
Dorothy:
spoiler (highlight to read):
Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigzag ha.
If you want my future forget my past,
If you wanna get with me better make it fast,
Now don't go wasting my precious time,
Get your act together we could be just fine
I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want I wanna,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends,
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.
What do you think about that, now you know how I feel,
Say you can handle my love, are you for real,
I won't be hasty, I'll give you a try,
If you really bug me then I'll say goodbye.
Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
So tell me what you want, what you really really want I wanna,
I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
really really wanna zigazig ha.
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.
So here's a story from A to Z, you wanna get with me
you gotta listen carefully,
We got Em in the place who likes it in your face,
we got G like MC who likes it on an
Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady,
and as for me ha ha you'll see
Slam your body down and wind it all around
Slam your body down and wind it all around.
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends
Make it last forever friendship never ends,
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give,
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is.
If you wanna be my lover you gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta Make it last forever slam, slam, slam, slam
Slam your body down and wind it all around
Slam your body down and wind it all around
Slam your body down and wind it all around
Slam your body down and zigazig-ah.
If you wanna be my lover.


Thank you Spice Girls