Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O
| YZEtc |
12-06-2003 09:54 PM |
At the breakfast table:
Dorothy: "What do you have, there, Roger?"
Roger: "Yogurt Blast Pop Tarts."
Dorothy: "Yogurt Blast..."
Roger: "...Pop Tarts."
Norman: "Yogurt Blast..."
Dorothy: "...Pop Tarts?"
Roger: "Yogurt Blast..."
Norman: "...Pop Tarts?"
Etc, etc.
| Green_Bird |
12-06-2003 10:07 PM |
Roger: I say Tomato.
Alex: and I say Tom-ato
Roger & Alex: Let's call the whole thing off!
---------------
*Dorothy has a device on her head*
Dorothy: I...love...you...Beck...I never...loved...anyone else...like...I...love...you! Marry...Me....Jason...Beck!
Beck: Yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s! My dreams have come true!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------
| quote: |
Originally posted by Wingnut
Now imagine the stupified look on Roger's, Schwarzwald's, and Alex's faces as theyt watch.
Beck: Yes! I'm a genius! |

good one....
| R and D |
12-08-2003 07:00 PM |
*Dastun drinking eggnog straight from the bottle*
Jingle bells
Roger smells
Dorothy laid an egg
the roger-mobile
lost a wheel
and beck took ballet...hey!
Jingle bells
Roger smells
Dorothy laid an egg
the roger-mobile
lost a wheel
and beck just got away.......HEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!
*drops eggnog bottle and runs after beck who has escaped from jail in Beck the great RX3*
heh heh heh. MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!
| Lady Tesser |
12-08-2003 07:14 PM |
*claps* Yay, R and D!
Hmm ...
Vera: It's beginning to look a lot like revolution
everywhere you go
Take a look outside the domes
Three Megadeuses coming ashore
To blast away and burn the place to the ground!
It's beginning to look a lot like revolution
Bonaparte's on his way
But the prettiest sight to see
is Angel on her knees
being whipped ... by ... ME!
| Big_Chow |
04-07-2004 12:09 PM |
Big O Start Up Screen: c45+ 1n t3h n4m3 0f 1337, j00 n0+ $uxx0r
Alan Gabriel: "Ooh an android! I'm going to feed it and dress it and call it George! And I'll love it forever and ever."
| Darkside |
04-07-2004 12:20 PM |
Vera: No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!
| AndroidZeroX |
04-07-2004 12:25 PM |
Gordan Rosewater: I really hope we have a drought, so I can get rid of all of these damn tomatoes
| Demosthenes |
04-07-2004 12:35 PM |
| ~ Roger Smith ~ |
04-07-2004 12:50 PM |
Roger: Hey, who had the WD40 last...?
Dorothy: <Slinking away. > Not me.
Seebach: Would you like fries with that?
Roger: (throwing pokéball) Dorothy I choose you!
Dorothy: You suck, Roger Smith.
| Tony Waynewrong |
04-07-2004 01:31 PM |
Angel: What's the matter, Dorothy? Not feeling so fresh?
Dorothy: Yes, I'm having a heavy month.
** Gets hit by a thrown boot **
Geez, it was only a joke!
| AndroidZeroX |
04-07-2004 01:46 PM |
lmfao, that is one of the better ones that I have seen in this thread, a little offensive to women though.
Norman: (spins twister wheel) left foot green.
Roger: Alright here. . . Hey! No removing limbs!
Dorothy: sorry.
Vera: (spins twister wheel) right foot red ::sigh:: Alan, we've been over this. You have to use your own leg, using Dorothy's is cheating
Alan: aw
Roger: ::bursts into room and takes Dorothy's leg:: gimme that!
Alan: aw
Norman: Master Roger, a horde of spoonge monkeys have set up shop in west dome #5. They're trying to peddle sub sandwiches.
Roger: I'm on my way
-dork
| Hanyou |
04-07-2004 03:08 PM |
This next one's a little risque...if obvious.
Edited from Act 26:
Dorothy to Big O: I can't hide my feelings for you. I want you inside me.
Scroll on Big O's monitors: Plug me in, baby.
*Big O is plugged into Dorothy's head*
| YoruameBaroness |
04-07-2004 04:31 PM |
Roger(in Big O): This hand of mine burns with an awesome power! Its loud roar tells me to defeat you! SHIIINNIINNGG FINNNGGERRR!
Dorothy: Gundam copycat.
| Wingnut |
04-07-2004 04:38 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by YoruameBaroness
Roger(in Big O): This hand of mine burns with an awesome power! Its loud roar tells me to defeat you! SHIIINNIINNGG FINNNGGERRR!
Dorothy: Gundam copycat. |
Really, why would Roger need that? He has enough weapons in the forearms already, what does he need the finger for?
| Tony Waynewrong |
04-07-2004 05:03 PM |
Roger: ** Putting back the dipstick ** Dorothy, it looks like you need an oil and lube job.
Dorothy: Thank you, Roger. Ready for your Prostate examination? ** Puts on a pair of Latex gloves. ** Just try to relax.
| Darkside |
04-07-2004 05:09 PM |
thats not right.
Alex:*as Cartman* I'm not fat, I'm just festivily plump.
Alan: *with a lisp* I'm super thanks for asking.
| quote: |
Originally posted by Tony
Roger: ** Putting back the dipstick ** Dorothy, it looks like you need an oil and lube job.
Dorothy: Thank you, Roger. Ready for your Prostate examination? ** Puts on a pair of Latex gloves. ** Just try to relax. |
::falls off chair laughing::
-------------------
400th post. Whoo! ::does happy dance::
| Mr. Fortnight |
04-07-2004 05:09 PM |
Dan: Roger Smith, I need to speak with you for a moment.
Roger: What is it this time...
Dan: It's about Dorothy.
Roger: Yeah? What is it?
Dan: You see, lately we've seen her knocking about with a gaudy yellow sequined tuxedo with a top hat, and pretty much nothing else.
Roger: Oh boy... She's been seeing Norman's copy of Rocky Horror again...
*Then Alan bursts in looking like Dr.Frankenfurter...*
Dan and Roger: Check Please!
-fin