Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O
| R and D |
11-30-2003 06:04 PM |
Roger: let's split up gang! Dorothy, u come with me and Norman u go with Big O.
Dorothy:.....

. Scooby Doo existed 100 years ago, Roger.
sad that i did such a scooby doo relation.
| YZEtc |
11-30-2003 06:20 PM |
The Scene:
Act 12.
After his first encounter with Big Duo, Roger's deep in silent thought until Dorothy comes to tell him he has a telephone call...
*Roger picks up phone*
Angel: "I just thought I'd let you know where he is."
Roger: *brief pause*
"Seebach?"
Angel: *puffs on cigarette and exhales*
"No - not exactly: Schwartzwald."
Roger: *holds phone away and looks at it angrily*
"Hmmm? How do you know about that guy?!"
Angel: *pauses and smiles, slightly*
"I know about a lot of guys in the city."
Roger: "I have no problem believing that one."
Angel: *giggles softly*
"Why do you think that they call me a fallen angel, Mister Negotiator?"
Roger: (annoyed)
"Well, I've got something right here that you can fall on, Baby!"
*slams down phone*
| Amber |
12-03-2003 03:12 PM |
....
Roger: *looks at dorothy.* theres somehting u need to know....
Dorothy: ...
Roger: i...... m ur brother.
Dorothy: thats new.
sry. i have star wars stuck in my head for life. lol. couldnt help it..... hahaha
| ZedSnardbody |
12-05-2003 03:34 AM |
Durring an attack on the city
Dastun: How many people wanna kick some ass?!
MP squad: We do! We do!
---
Not quite quote but......
Roger: Big O! Show time!
::Big O rises from benight the city in a vacant lot and does only 10$ of property dammage.
| A Clockwork Tomato |
12-05-2003 07:57 AM |
ANGEL: This outfit is just too provacative. I'll go change into something more appropriate.
also...
ANGEL: Pink, pink, pink! I'm so sick of pink! I'm gonna steal some of Roger's clothes...
or...
DOROTHY: What's a girl have to do to get a little attention around here? [Riiiips of dress; underneath, she's wearing a Wonder Droid Babe outfit. She leaps the full length of the dining table] Negotiate this! [Kisses louse.]
| Advinius |
12-05-2003 09:56 AM |
Roger (in white lesure suit): Beck and I are hitting the disco... it's ladies night!
Dorothy: archetype was a sexy sexy megadeus. mmm... hot robot action...
Norman: (holding sign that reads: Roger smith unfair to servants! ON STRIKE)
Vera: I'm not really European. (accent changes) I'm from New Joisey.
Big O: *spontaniously goes into broadway-style tap dance number*
| Wingnut |
12-05-2003 02:17 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
ANGEL: Pink, pink, pink! I'm so sick of pink! I'm gonna steal some of Roger's clothes... |
You know, that may not be too far from the truth... After all she does wear a lot more black in season 2 than pink. Mabye she is trying to cut back on the pink factor. And oddly enough Angel would look good in Roger's clothes, if they were her size that is.
| quote: |
| Roger (in white lesure suit): Beck and I are hitting the disco... it's ladies night! |
| Lady Tesser |
12-05-2003 02:53 PM |
Big Fau (looking at damage from having Alex in him): Oops ... Did I do that??
Dorothy (singing into her hairbrush):
You make me feel ...
YOU make me feel ...
You make me feel like a na-tu-ral woman!
WOMAN!
Roger: Who is he? I'll kill him!
| Darkside |
12-05-2003 03:01 PM |
The Bigs singing "I'm a little teapot."
And doing the irish dance at the same time.
| ParadigmSubways |
12-05-2003 04:51 PM |
Roger: "I choose you, Pikachu...er I mean Big O!"
| Prince-Consort Tesser |
12-05-2003 05:51 PM |
Alex: "Ouch! My thong's riding up!"
| Wingnut |
12-05-2003 11:26 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Prince-Consort Tesser
Alex: "Ouch! My thong's riding up!" |
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
The horror!
Lady T, I thought you banned him from posting this stuff. BTW I loved Roger's line in that last one of yours.
| A Clockwork Tomato |
12-05-2003 11:30 PM |
DOROTHY: Roger, I'm going on vacation for two weeks to the Android Spa. Angel will be filling in for me.
NORMAN: Master Roger, the oven has broken down, so I will be using Big O's eye lasers to cook dinner tonight.
DASTUN: Hey, Megadeus! You missed a building on the right! Go back and hit it a couple of times, will ya?
ALEX: Hmmm, you've got a good point there, Negotiator. Tell you what -- let's do it your way!
GORDON: I'm allergic to these damned tomatoes. Got any Cheese Whiz?
| Mr.Grudge |
12-06-2003 01:04 AM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Advinius
Roger (in white lesure suit): Beck and I are hitting the disco... it's ladies night! |
I can just imagine what that would sound like.
| quote: |
Originally posted by Advinius
Big O: *spontaniously goes into broadway-style tap dance number* |
How 'bout all the Big's breaking out into a rendition of Riverdance?
| Prince-Consort Tesser |
12-06-2003 09:53 AM |
Shall we go for smut ...
Beck (leaping into Roger's arms): Spank me, Big Daddy! I'm a bad widdle girl!
... or shock value ...
Roger: I can't help being a louse! I was raised in a cave by a guy in a bat suit who made me wear green and red tights and a yellow cape! The horror! The horror! *sob!*
... or simple silliness?
Norman: Yippee-skippy! My inflatable "Barney the Dinosaur" is here!
*shrug* Well, maybe I'll post later ...
| Amber |
12-06-2003 07:06 PM |
this might be...... unapropiate...... so sry ppl if it is. sry!
Dorothy: hmm...... i think im pregnant.
Roger: *staring.* holy crap!
| ParadigmSubways |
12-06-2003 08:44 PM |
*Norman is going to the store in the Gryphon singing to the radio verrry loudly (Dorothy is riding shotgun)*
Norman - "I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch, oh the bitch is back! Stone cold sober as a matter of fact, I can bitch, I can bitch, `cause I'm better than you! It's the way that I move, the things that I do! Oh oh oh..."
Dorothy - "......ooooookaaaaaay......"
| Pygmalion |
12-06-2003 08:47 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by ParadigmSubways
Norman - "I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch, oh the bitch is back! Stone cold sober as a matter of fact, I can bitch, I can bitch, `cause I'm better than you! It's the way that I move, the things that I do! Oh oh oh..."
|
Is he wearing Elton's costume as well? I can see him in platforms, oversized sunglasses and a rhinestoned top hat, yes I can...
Aaargh! My eyes burn!
Pygmalion
| Wingnut |
12-06-2003 08:48 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Mr.Grudge
| quote: |
Originally posted by Advinius
Big O: *spontaniously goes into broadway-style tap dance number* |
How 'bout all the Big's breaking out into a rendition of Riverdance? |
Now imagine the stupified look on Roger's, Schwarzwald's, and Alex's faces as theyt watch.
Beck: Yes! I'm a genius!
| ParadigmSubways |
12-06-2003 09:09 PM |
| quote: |
Originally posted by Pygmalion
| quote: |
Originally posted by ParadigmSubways
Norman - "I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch, oh the bitch is back! Stone cold sober as a matter of fact, I can bitch, I can bitch, `cause I'm better than you! It's the way that I move, the things that I do! Oh oh oh..."
|
Is he wearing Elton's costume as well? I can see him in platforms, oversized sunglasses and a rhinestoned top hat, yes I can...
Aaargh! My eyes burn!
Pygmalion |
LOL. Here ya go Pygmalion:
