Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O

Shady Dark Lady 11-25-2003 10:33 AM
Roger-"I'm tired of dealing with this freak..Call in the Hellsing Organization..Get Alucard to deal with Alan Gabriel"

Dorothy-"Roger, Angel and I decided that Paradigm city does need a ruler..We are getting Lord Il Palazo to take Alex Rosewater's place.."

Big O-"Is it ready yet Norman..?"
Norman-"Yes it is..."
(Big O now has a miniture version of himself, that looks like Roger..)
Big O- "Hey Dorothy, want to go out tonight..
A Clockwork Tomato 11-25-2003 10:47 AM
NORMAN: Master Roger, allow me to explain to you yet again the difference between a "morning suit" and a "mourning suit."
Wingnut 11-25-2003 12:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shady Dark Lady

Big O-"Is it ready yet Norman..?"
Norman-"Yes it is..."
(Big O now has a miniture version of himself, that looks like Roger..)
Big O- "Hey Dorothy, want to go out tonight..
Looks like Big O remembered that one scene in 'Spaceballs'. Laughing
Tony Waynewrong 11-25-2003 12:53 PM
Dorothy: Come on baby, light my fire!

Alex: I believe that we the people are capable of running our government is such a way to provide genuine socio-economic equality. It is imparative that we place our fellow brothers and sisters above our own capitalistic and dominating desires.
Roger: Put a sock in it, buddy.

Norman: Vera, you are one hot "whip me till it hurts" momma.
Angel: Sure, sugar dady.

Beck: Roger, can I borrow your Blues Brothers' suit?
Roger: Only if I can borrow your Canary suit.

Gordon: I am ready for my potato soup now.
C.R Foxhound 11-25-2003 02:09 PM
*after waking up Roger, Dorothy and Pero are thrown out in the rain*


Dorothy:Its Fricken cold out here Mr.Bigglesworth

Pero: rrrroowrrr......
Mike 11-25-2003 07:00 PM
Roger: Good guys still wear black. Especially when you use new Selsun Blue Dandruff Shampoo! Big Grin
President Alex Rosewater 11-25-2003 07:01 PM
LOL!That ones funny heres mine:
Dauston:Ya,i agree roger......But anyway.....I like green.Especialy when you see green chesse!
Prince-Consort Tesser 11-25-2003 07:54 PM
Roger (to Dorothy): "Come with me to my apartment, little girl, and I'll give you some candy."
Angel: "I like candy!"
Dorothy: "I don't like candy."
Roger: Would you like to see my etchings instead?"
Angel: I like etchings!"
Dorothy: "Promise you'll respect me in the morning?"
Angel: "You don't have to respect me at all!"
Roger: "Anything you say, sweetums."
Angel (watching Dorothy and Roger walk off): "Aw nuts!"
Big Ear: "I've got candy and etchings at my apartment, sweetie."
Angel: "Bugger off!"
Big Ear (into phone): "Hello, police? I found that Union agent you were looking for -"
The_Nightingale 11-26-2003 04:06 PM
Roger(to Dorothy): "Give it to me baby, uh huh, uh huh. Give it to me baby..."

Angel: I was trying to get Norman through Roger, but it didn't work...
Big_Chow 11-27-2003 07:18 AM
Shwarz- "Okay, I'm done joshing around. Let's just put all the facts on the table and sort this out like civilized people."
***
Oliver (hanging onto the demon seed spawned tree for dear life): "Mr.Smith! aren't you going to save me?"

Roger (In the Big O): Sorry old shoe, I'm going to snag your mourning blind girl on the rebound!
***
Roger (to misc. kidnappers): "What we have here, is a failure to communicate."
das_wanderen 11-27-2003 11:43 AM
Norman (Over Big O's comm.): Master Rodger, dinner is ready.

Rodger: I'll be there in a minute.

Norman: Oh, I should tell you that due to the rising price of beef we are having chicken tonight.

Rodger: Chicken? Whats...*has memory flashback to his childhood, where a chicken attacked him when he went to visit old manRosewarters farm.* Norman....I think I'm going to eat out tonight...
Lady Tesser 11-27-2003 12:05 PM
Crazy Santa - BURN DOWN THE RAINFORESTS!

Old Man at Electric City - BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I shall rule zee vorld!

Eugene - I hate my job ... I just want to ... SING!

Instro's 'Guardian' - Vengeance is bad for the digestion.

Big O - Roger, you're a smeghead.

Big Duo - Schwarzie, we have GOT to talk about this bandage thing, it does NOT go with my blades.

Big Fau - CAST IN THE NAME OF GOD ... aw, smeg, Alex, give it up, you're a whiny-butt.

Big Venus - Great, I end up with the REALLY neurotic one ...

Dorothy One - I am so damn hot, I got lobster claws AND tentacles!

Glinda - These are REAL, baby!
R and D 11-27-2003 04:37 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser

Crazy Santa - BURN DOWN THE RAINFORESTS!

Glinda - These are REAL, baby!


*cough cough cough cough. almost choked at glinda quote* ahem, excuse me tesser, u mean high-on-crack-santa. to go along with glinda quote:
Big O: sure those r real?
Glinda: yea they r!
Big O: oohh, i thought they were made of titannium metal.
*Glinda smacks Big O with hilt of sword.* Pleased

Norman: I AM A BUTLER! Big Grin
Niles from The Nanny: u r? i didn't notice. Roll Eyes

Dorothy: MAKE WAY! COMING THROUGH! TRAINEE TRAINING FOR THE INDY 500! Cool
Roger: UR NOT THE ONLY ONE! Big Grin
Big_Chow 11-29-2003 02:34 PM
Vera: We must protect these historical buildings, they're a precious part of our near extinct culture. Alex Rosewater should be commended for his preservation efforts!
Zola 11-29-2003 02:40 PM
Dorothy: Roger, I want to talk about my feelings
YZEtc 11-29-2003 07:42 PM
*Roger smacks his palm into his forehead*

Roger:
What?!
Feelings again?!
Trotsky 11-29-2003 08:17 PM
Roger: HELP THE DANCING BANNANA"S ARE AFTER ME!!!!
Dorothy: THEM AND THE ANGRY PURPLE STABBING MONKIES!!!!
Roger: WHEAR IS THE NO BODY NEEDS US BRAGADE!!!????
Dorothy: WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THE NO BODY NEEDS US BRAGADE??!!
Roger: CAPTAIN OBVIOUS, THE MAN FORM NEXT TUSEDAY, GRIZWALD, AND LAID BACK DUDE!
Dorothy: WHY DO I SEE A ORANGE MAN FLYING AROUND YOUR HEAD?!!
Roger: HE IS TRYING TO GET WHEAR THE CANDY HIDES, WHEAR THE EYE'S FALL!
Dorothy: AND THE ONE WHO IS CALLED THE OTHER ONE WILL COME IN RAIN FALL, WITH POP AND FRESH TO RULE THE WORLD OVER THE REASON OF ZINK EXISTING.

Norman: O deer it seems that Master Roger, and Ms. Dorothy have dranken the acid i was saving for X-Mas.
A Clockwork Tomato 11-30-2003 09:30 AM
ANGEL: [on telephone] I've traced Schwarzwald to his hideout. I thought you'd like to know.

ROGER: How did you find him?

ANGEL: The order for three thousand yards of unbleached linen bandages was a clue, but it was the fifty-five gallon drum of Bactine that really got my attention.
Lady Tesser 11-30-2003 11:12 AM
(Beck Comes Back episode)

(Dorothy walks in, sees Roger's painting of her, walks out on balcony)

Dorothy: I see you finished the eyes.
Roger: Dorothy, you had a question for me.
Dorothy: I did, but I have a new one.
Roger: Go ahead.
Dorothy: Why does your painting suck? You make me look like an old biddy.
Green_Bird 11-30-2003 02:19 PM
Roger: I am not a negotiator, I'm a bounty hunter! have you seen a guy named Vicious anywhere?
_____________________

Dorothy: Chi?
_____________________

Angel: Dodge This!