Quotes You'll NEVER Hear in Big O

R Trusedale 11-19-2003 09:15 PM
quote:


a free flea collar anyone who can guess the song


Not that I need the collar or anything but is it spoiler (highlight to read):
GI Joe
?


I already named the song, and corrected the lyrics. You can have the collar if you want....
Pygmalion 11-20-2003 09:25 AM
Roger: I'm tomato, he's tomato, she's tomato, we're tomatoes, wouldn't you like to be tomatoes too?

Pygmalion

Click here for the original, if you missed it the first time around!
YZEtc 11-20-2003 01:43 PM
The scene:
Instro's crisis.
Roger stands at the open cockpit bay hatch of Big O talking with Instro in Constanze.

Roger:
"You are your father's legacy!
Are you listening to me?!"

*Instro rips arms out of Constanze's control panel*

Roger:
(wide-eyed)
"What are you freakin' doin', dude?!
Are you nuts?"

Instro:
*arms sparkling like Christmas tree*
"I shall never play the piano again."

Roger:
"Wow!
That musta' hurt."

Instro:
"Not really.
I'm feeling a little numb right now."

"Roger:
"Well, what are you going to do for a living now?"

Instro:
"Well...I, ahh...."

Roger:
"I know!
You could be a ventriloquist!"

Instro:
"D...do you really think so, Roger?"

Roger:
"Hell, yeah! You'd be a natural!
Your mouth doesn't move when you talk!
And you already own plenty of suits..."

Instro:
"But, where will I get a suitable dummy?"

*Dorothy appears with Instro's bow tie.
They each look at her with s**t-eating grins on their faces.
Dollar signs appear in their eyes*

Dorothy:
(to both of them)
"What?"
C.R Foxhound 11-20-2003 02:50 PM
Schwarzwald-And i ran, i ran so far away...

i just ran...

i ran all night and day-

couldnt get away!!!!

*crashes into spotlight*





Norman escorts Datsun into living room

Datsun-Wheres Roger?

Datsun-Master Roger is ustairs with Ms. Dorothy

*from upstairs*

Roger-Geez Dorothy, look it at , it just hanging there all wrinklely

Dorothy-Well if you let me stroke it,i can starighten it out

Roger-You always stroke it too hard, you have to be gentle-no! stop it wait! youre doing it too hard!

Dorothy-You never complained before..

*Roger comes down the stairs straightening his tie, Dorothy follows behind him*

Roger: Thats because this is silk, its delicate and needs to be-

Norman/Datsun: Shocked

Roger-What are you guys staring at...
Wingnut 11-20-2003 06:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by C.R Foxhound

Norman escorts Datsun into living room

Datsun-Wheres Roger?

Datsun-Master Roger is ustairs with Ms. Dorothy

*from upstairs*

Roger-Geez Dorothy, look it at , it just hanging there all wrinklely

Dorothy-Well if you let me stroke it,i can starighten it out

Roger-You always stroke it too hard, you have to be gentle-no! stop it wait! youre doing it too hard!

Dorothy-You never complained before..

*Roger comes down the stairs straightening his tie, Dorothy follows behind him*

Roger: Thats because this is silk, its delicate and needs to be-

Norman/Datsun: Shocked

Roger-What are you guys staring at...
Oh what dirty minds you all have. Tongue
We love it! Big Grin
Ketchup 11-20-2003 10:43 PM
Beck: Kiss my shiny golden ***!!
Wingnut 11-20-2003 10:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Unibasu
Beck: Kiss my shiny golden ***!!
I don't know, add "Crow boy" to the end of that and have a 4th Megadeus battle between him and Roger and he just might say that for real. That is of course if the censors didn't edit that sort of thing out.
YZEtc 11-21-2003 01:25 PM
One of Dastun's subordinates:
(to Dastun)
"(I'll) shine your head for a buck."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The scene:
Alex eating his breakfast.

*pours himself a big bowl of Sugar Frosted Core Memory Crunch cereal*

Alex Rosewater:
"Jumpin' Jehosaphat!"

*holds up toy prize from cereal*

"This is the last piece I need for Big Fau!"
R and D 11-21-2003 08:41 PM
ahhh don't we all do that? just eat the cereal for the prize? Red Face *sighs* money gone to waste.

Roger: How much money for the side of my house that's broken?
Construction Worker: 12 billion. Pleased
Roger: o_0 Shocked Sweatdrop damn u then.
*pushes him off mansion*
Roger: NEXT!
Lady Tesser 11-21-2003 08:53 PM
Dorothy: Roger, your sister is on the phone.
Roger: Little Miss Perfect Roxanne? Tell her I'm not here - and throw a block of chocolate at her.
Dorothy: No, that's MY chocolate!
Roger: Her chocolate addiction is worse than yours! Don't cross her - just give her the chocolate!
Dorothy: Weenie. I'll tell my brother Dorian to play his guitar in your room tomorrow morning.
Roger: Hey, no fair! I covered for you two when he came over for that jam session last week and Roxy was 'On the Warpath'!
Dorothy: 'Period', Roger. It's okay to call it a 'Period'.
Roger: AAARRRGGH! *runs and hides*
Hobodoken 11-21-2003 09:42 PM
Schwarzwald: No more books for me. Nope, just good ole TV from now on.
Beck: I think I'll shave my head, give up all my possesions, and become a Buddhist monk.
Alan: I feel so wrong, I shouldn't hurt people, and I wish I had my hand back...
Dorothy: Damn Angel looks fine.
YZEtc 11-22-2003 09:42 AM
The scene:
Roger is ticked-off at Dorothy for some reason and is fuming around The Mansion looking for her.

Roger:
"Dorothy?!
R. Dorothy Wayneright!..."

Dorothy:
*appears*

"Yes, Roger."

Roger:
"Dorothy!
How many times have I told you..."

Dorothy:
*looks down and then up*

(interrupting)
"Roger..."

Roger:
"Let me finish, first!
Now, I..."

Dorothy:
"But Roger..."

Roger:
"What?!"

Dorothy:
"You're flying low."

Roger:
"Huh?..."

*looks down*

zzzzZZZZIIIPPP!!!
R and D 11-22-2003 09:10 PM
scene:
roger's mansion where norman is cleaning house

*Norman sweeps floor with headphones on and Dorothy comes into picture of norman doing this*
Norman: Bring me tooooooo lifffffffeeeee......
*shows Norman acting like a rock'n'roll guitarist with broom. starts smashing broom all over place. breaks hour glass.*
Dorothy: that's the 15 hour glass u broke this week Norman.
YZEtc 11-23-2003 11:01 PM
Roger:
"Dorothy.
Run down to the store and pick me up another tube of hair gel.
I'm out, and I'm late for work."

*tosses her the keys to the Griffon*

Dorothy:
"You got it."

*heads toward door*

Roger:
"Just make sure that you quit doing brake stands at the traffic lights.
Those tires cost a fortune!"

Dorothy:
"You know how to take the fun right out of it, party pooper."

*moments later, viscious tire squealing heard*
*Roger runs to window, shaking fist*

Roger:
"Dorothy!
Ooooooo!..."

To Be Continued...
Seneca Lake Monster 11-23-2003 11:24 PM
Gordon Rosewater to Alex: I love you, son.
YZEtc 11-24-2003 07:48 AM
Continued:

Roger paces the garage pensively while waiting for Dorothy's return.
In the distance, the Griffon is heard careening down the streets heading toward The Mansion with the tires howling in protest and the throttle pedal floored.
She flies into the bay while getting airborne off of the ramp leading into it, screeching to a halt in precisely the exact same spot that the car was parked in before she left.

*Roger heads over to the driver's side window*

Roger:
"Damn, it, Dorothy!
What did I tell you?"

*Dorothy clicks off radio and nonchalantly holds out the tube of hair gel*

Dorothy:
"It's really not my fault, Roger."

Roger:
"What do you mean?"

Dorothy:

*steps out of Griffon*

"I saw Dastun when I came out of the store.
He bet me twenty bucks that I couldn't make it back in two minutes.
Could you collect the money for me the next time that you see him?"

*Roger slams palm into forehead*
street_mermaid 11-24-2003 01:11 PM
Alex Rosewater: I hate the PATRIOT Act*

Roger Smith: I want to persue a career as a monk, away from violenece and women

Jason Beck: this is such a nice prison cell

Angel: I believe in myself!

Gordon Rosewater: F*** these tomatoes, I'm goin' to Vegas!

----------------------------------

*for those of you who don't know, the PATRIOT Act is a document currently taking away freedoms from American citizens. You can read about it at lifeandliberty.gov, but be warned...it is a propaganda site designed to brainwash! *evil*
taaudoloran 11-24-2003 02:39 PM
Dorothy: "Just shut up, Roger! Shut up and kiss me d*mnit!!!"

Roger: "I do."

Norman: "Sorry sir, Big O is in the shop. You will have to do without this time."
R and D 11-24-2003 07:04 PM
Gordon: Drink V8 or V8 splash! Pleased
YZEtc 11-25-2003 09:47 AM
Roger comes home after a rough day and sees Norman and Dorothy.

Roger:

*observes their black clothing*

"So.
Whose funeral are we going to?"