The Big Update (Part 2 of 3)

Krang 10-20-2003 02:04 AM
Here's the second part of our big update! First, I added four new wallpapers! Check out these great new desktop wallpapers of Dorothy, Roger, and Norman on our Wallpaper page in the Multimedia section. Thanks to perfectturmoil and Esther P. for sending them in!

I also put up eight new pieces of fan art! Check out these great new additions on our Fan Art page under Fan Works. Thanks to Gary H. (who also sent in an updated version of his original Dorothy drawing), Almasy, Sherlgirl, Jessie-Poo, and Jorge C. for sending them in!

Also, I put up some scans of a Bandai retailer ad for the upcoming Big O season 2 DVDs sent in by Sherlgirl! Be sure to check them out on our Miscellaneous Images page in the Images section.

This update was so big that we still weren't able to complete it this time, but Shredder will post the rest of the update tomorrow which will include some new fanfics!
Mega Dominus 10-20-2003 02:27 AM
YES, first one here to thank you staff guys for all your hard work!!! Compiling everything related to Big O has to be the greatest idea ever.

Keep up the good work and once again, thank you! Smile )
s-girl 10-20-2003 10:14 AM
Thanks guys!

I know you've been working overtime so props to you!
Wingnut 10-20-2003 10:45 AM
Yes, part 2/3 is definately a hit.
And check it out! The Bandai retailer ad front cover for the season 2 DVD's has this site's web address on it!
I guess that makes this site the most official english language site anywhere!
Kittie heavenly6 10-20-2003 12:14 PM
http://www.paradigm-city.com/wallp/rain800.jpg

Shocked

My favorite one yet Smile
(Good Job!)
Zola 10-20-2003 12:29 PM
*Zola looks at Krang and Shredder and says in a very small voice*

Next time you have a big update, would you consider doing the fanfic section FIRST? Crying Crying Crying

Wink
Pygmalion 10-20-2003 01:35 PM
Hey, you've got one, I've got one, Lady Tesser's got one, and there's probably more besides. I think they need a certain caffeine titer in their bloodstream before they can face the fics.

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Zola 10-20-2003 01:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Pygmalion
Hey, you've got one, I've got one, Lady Tesser's got one, and there's probably more besides. I think they need a certain caffeine titer in their bloodstream before they can face the fics.

Cheers,
Pygmalion

LOL! Can't wait to see yours Smile

*Zola immediately ships Krang and Shredder a case each of Jolt*
pen1300 10-20-2003 02:24 PM
YAY! ANOTHER UPDATE! This is getting to be one of the coolest web sites out there. Thanks guys!

quote:
And check it out! The Bandai retailer ad front cover for the season 2 DVD's has this site's web address on it!

Sweatdrop Hate to break it to ya, but (thanks to my bro) it is an official English website from Bandai. http://www.paradigmcity.com Sadly, it doesn't have as much content as this Paradigm does...

Later,
Pen1300
dawnstrider 10-20-2003 03:39 PM
Once again, thanks to you guys greatly for the wonderful job of the updates Smile . You really are working overtime, and we appreciate it. I love the nightingale wallpaper -

And if I'm allowed to deviate a bit from the topic,
*looks at Krang's avatar* That's a nice switch, though I admit that I've become accustomed to seeing the other one Smile .
Wingnut 10-20-2003 09:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by pen1300
YAY! ANOTHER UPDATE! This is getting to be one of the coolest web sites out there. Thanks guys!

quote:

Sweatdrop Hate to break it to ya, but (thanks to my bro) it is an official English website from Bandai. http://www.paradigmcity.com Sadly, it doesn't have as much content as this Paradigm does...

Later,
Pen1300
Crap, and here I was hopeing that we really had something going there too. Crying
Official sites rarely have as much content as top level fan created sites.
John 10-21-2003 01:24 PM
This was the best update out of the three (since I'm not into fanfics right now since Big O's having new episodes right now anyway... after this season is over I'll definitely get back into them though). I loved the ads for the DVD... It's about time we got some American ads in here. Thanks Sherlgirl. Can anyone give me a link to that Entertainment Weekly review by the way? I'd really appreciate it. Man "Dorothy in White" was a terrific fanart. I've seen pictures of Dorothy from the show that looked more off model than that picture. Congrats to whoever drew it.