Vathios's Animated / Regular Avatars - (Take a few) 56k?

Vathios 10-15-2003 12:55 AM
Some Animated gifs I made for icons, feel free to use any of them. I will be making and adding others to this thread in time. Feel free to offer suggestions.

Here are some that Rouge touched up and posted

R.Smith 10-15-2003 01:00 AM
Gasp! Shocked LOL Big Grin ..Hmm...looks like i have some competition, heh, ok....always nice to have some.... but....still......i always thought i'd be the only animated avtar maker on Paradigm-City, heh, looks like i was wrong! Tongue
Mega Dominus 10-15-2003 01:20 AM
SWEETER!!! (Sweet!)

GREATER!!! (Great!)

Sorry, trying to sound Engrish back there...great job on all the GIFs, both of you!

*Starts grabbing all of them faster than butter melts on hot toast* Smile
Vathios 10-15-2003 02:36 AM

Some unanimated ones

Don't have credit for this art

R.Dorothy Waynewright 10-15-2003 06:11 AM
Shocked Shocked Shocked

Those are AMAZING?! Mind if I use one..?
Vathios 10-15-2003 10:45 AM
Use which ever you wish, thats why I posted them. I'm gonna make some Cowboy Bebop and Matrix ones if anyone is interested. Probably some Lain too. Hopefully tonight sometime.
Big Fau 10-15-2003 02:12 PM
I like the Ye not Guilty one @.@.....[grabs it]...<_<...>_>...MUAHAHAHAH!!!!

Awesome avatarsDrooling
Rouge 10-15-2003 05:01 PM
Yeah Vathios is cool, he made my avatar (yay) Big Grin
Redd 10-15-2003 10:10 PM
Wow!! Those are so good... I would use one... but I'm attached to the one I currently have... (I use the same avatar for like... three weeks.... Then I get tired of it...) The lovely Rouge made it for me! Big Grin

I'll be back in a few weeks for my new avatar. Smile
Schwarzwald 10-17-2003 11:51 PM
WHOA...SO MANY... wow those are great!!!

EDIT: Hey got any animated schwarzwald ones?
K the Wanderer 10-18-2003 12:05 AM
Simply amazing! I like them all but I'm stuck on Mentok. Now if you had somethig in a animated Mentok, then I would love you...in a manner of speaking.
Vathios 10-18-2003 12:42 AM

More Avatars, not animated cause I don't have the time to make them. I don't know when I'll be able to really update this, maybe a months or so. I want to make some animateed Bebop, Trigun, Lain and Matrix ones. Probably a couple Ghost in the Shell ones just because I like the movie. Someday.

Kite 10-26-2003 12:47 PM
those are awsm! mind if i use one? i think i'll pick vash 4 l8r. i like my aura av. once i get sick of it i'll change.
Vathios 11-06-2003 09:09 PM
You can't go wrong with Trigun. I will make some more as soon as I have the time and steady access to the internet
Redd 11-08-2003 07:51 PM
Well, I got sick of my other avatar...

People keep trying to make me other ones but they won't work! >_<

So I decided to use this RD one and have a strange location line to go along with it. Tongue
Vathios 11-08-2003 10:05 PM
I'm happy your happy. Sorry your other avatars didn't work out. What were you trying to make? I might be able to help.

Your line sounds menacing yet ammusing.

I like it! Smile )

EDIT - If its the picture of Angel with wings that R. Smith made (and I think it is) it should work. He did a good job making it and it fits the size restraints
Redd 11-08-2003 10:24 PM
Thankies!! I actually say that at school. A lot...
Anyway, yeah, it was the Angel avatar... my computer really bites.

He made it show up for his avatar, but it didn't work for me...

I'm going to try it on a different computer whn i get the chance.
Vathios 11-13-2003 03:14 PM
I made some Trigun gifs, I wonder how many i can attach using the site?

EDIT - I guess only one...that sucks Frown I have about 30 Animated and 100 still, I'll use imagestation next time I'm online.
dawnstrider 11-13-2003 03:21 PM
Cool! Good job all around Hm....I'm very interested in these "Lain" ones you are speaking of Big Grin .
Vathios 11-13-2003 04:02 PM
Actually I forgot about the Lain ones. Luckily I have all my dvds on the road with me. I'll make some animated and still Lain ones soon. Anything in particular you want?

This might take a while cause I don't know when the next time I'll be able access the Wireless connection. Probably a week or so