K the Wanderer 10-13-2003 08:53 PM
Hey. I don't have an avatar and I was hoping someone could help find a good one. I've been trying to find a picture of Mentok the Mind Taker from the show Harvey Birdman on Adult Swim but have had no luck. If someone has that picture or maybe something else that might be suitable give me a buzz. Thanks
R.Smith 10-13-2003 09:15 PM
well...........i've looked, and this is all i can come up with at the moment, i'll keep looking, oh, and here's a site that has alot of info on the original Birdman, just incase u feel like having some reading matterialBig Grin http://www.tntie.com/ashleys4jc/hb.birdman.html oh, and here's a link to a site that has some wav files from Harvey B-Man http://www.dailywav.com/ha.html
    Manji 10-13-2003 09:53 PM
    Ok I got a good one for ya, I hope ya like it, and heres a good qoute if you want it--

" You must TAKE the mind!"
    " OOOOWWEEEEEOOOOO!!!"
    " I'm not feeling the love!"
    K the Wanderer 10-13-2003 10:27 PM
    Thanks for the cool pics guys but I it says that the pics exceed the number the bytes I can use and I don't know how to change that on the pics.
    Manji 10-13-2003 10:33 PM
    Really! Lemme check it out (Dont freak out if my avatar looks like the one I posted for a minute...)
    R.Smith 10-13-2003 10:35 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by K the Wanderer
    Thanks for the cool pics guys but I it says that the pics exceed the number the bytes I can use and I don't know how to change that on the pics.

ok, here i ....oh..manji's taking care of it..ok Big Grin
    Manji 10-13-2003 10:36 PM
    Whatever works Smith Big Grin

Try this, its blurrier now, but it'll work Big Grin
    R.Smith 10-13-2003 10:39 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Manji
    Whatever works Smith Big Grin

Try this, its blurrier now, but it'll work Big Grin

hmm...that is blurry...how about this one? i just reduced the amount of colors used, which in turn lowers the size of the file Big Grin
    Manji 10-13-2003 10:45 PM
    Indeed, nice job R. Smith! Big Grin
    K the Wanderer 10-13-2003 10:52 PM
    Thank you my friends. It's perfect! Let the mind-taking begin!!
    Kairi 10-14-2003 05:07 AM
    Zombie Guards, seize them! Mwahahah!

[Closed]