LAST CHANCE to retrieve your posts from the new server!

Krang 10-13-2003 02:31 AM
As you probably know from this post, the move to the new server didn't work out, so we're back to the old server again. Unfortunately, this means that all posts that were made on the new server have been deleted. However, I do have a backup of the lost posts here (the backup contains only the lost posts, and posting and registration have been disabled there). If you posted anything there that you think is important, feel free to copy it and repost it here. I may move some posts over myself, but it takes alot longer for me because I have to manually enter in all the information into the database. Again, I'm sorry about the forum problems and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
Krang 10-19-2003 09:16 PM
The forums on the new server will be taken down in the next few days, so please double check to make sure there's nothing there that you want to keep. Once the new server is taken down, all posts on the forums there will be removed, so if there's a post there that you want to keep, please repost it in the appropriate forum here.

Edit: The forums on the new server are now being taken down.

Edit: Done.