I need a little help

angelcakes 10-02-2003 02:55 PM
I've been thinking about changing my sig. and avatar and I didn't know what to put there instaed? I was thinking sometihing Big O related for my avatar and something, I don't know different for my siggie. Any ideas?
dawnstrider 10-02-2003 03:02 PM
....Well, that's pretty vague lines to work with - and whatever you choose will be ultimately up to you anyway - but lets see....
For your sig, you cold put something Norman related, considering how you are the president of that fan club Wink . As for your avy....well, you seem dynamic; try going for a colorful Big O avatar (I know, that seems a bit hard to ask for Smile )). I could look some things up if you want.
angelcakes 10-02-2003 03:09 PM
Great idea. and could you look for something that has angels in it. That would be great thanks Smile
dawnstrider 10-02-2003 03:21 PM
No problem Big Grin . That little avy you have, by the way, is adorable Smile ). Speaking of angels, I found a site that has some cool angel pictures on it, and I'm looking for something Big O.
Here's the site:
http://www.watercolorangels.com/angelprints.html
See how you like it.
I'm working on one of the pictures right now.
angelcakes 10-02-2003 03:37 PM
What do you guys think?

*displays sg. and avatar in Vanna White type way*
dawnstrider 10-02-2003 03:40 PM
As I said: Very cute Big Grin . If that's what you want, than that's great Smile .

I'm glad you went with that angel; I was trying to make an avatar out of the on at the bottom, but I flopped Frown .