Blue Crow 09-26-2003 07:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dark-Vertigo X
But i also like Weezer (weezer rocks!)

Oh,f*** yeah!Weezer is one of the best bands in all of creation! Pleased

Currently listening to: Saves The Day's "In Reverie" CD Pleased
Kairi 09-26-2003 08:33 PM
Powerman 5000 : Megatronic

Don't you know.. I am.. The Megatronic.. Don't you know.. I am.. the One.
SharpDressedMan 09-26-2003 09:17 PM
As far as bands its all about just a guy with a guitar...
Pete Yorn ROCKS!!!!
john mayer... sorta.
Evan and Jaron... well yeah their older stuff before they were popular.

And also of course my Big O soundtracks that I finally got... just trying to pick out the right one to listen to is the big question
Blue Crow 09-27-2003 11:59 AM
quote:
Originally posted by SharpDressedMan
Pete Yorn ROCKS!!!!

f*** YEAH!

Read like my last 12 posts in this thread.I effin' love Pete Yorn! Pleased

Finally,I find another fan!!!!!!!!!! Pleased Pleased Pleased
InsInIfIcant 09-27-2003 11:38 PM
By my side- Ignite

My favorite bands are Tool,AFI,Cold,Ignite,and Metallica.
Shady Dark Lady 10-01-2003 09:40 AM
Right now, I'm listening to Concrete Blonde- (Jesus, Forgive me for the things I'm about to say..) off the Mexican Moon cd. Before that it was Gitane Demone-Facets of Blue cd, then I'll probally put in Darkseed. They have a cd called Spellcraft. I already listened to Midnight Solemnly Dance when I first came to work this morning. I'll listen to Sunshine Blind later then probally Tapping the Vein, which is a local band. They are Awesome!!
C.R Foxhound 10-01-2003 10:11 AM
Lemme see

Staind-Break the cycle
A Perfect Circle-Mer De Noms
A whole bunch of burned cd with anime music

Hey, does anyone here have 20 bucks, i really want to get A Perfect Circle's album, i'll reimburse you with pocket lint

oh and btw

MAYNARD PWNS JOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jabberwiccy 10-01-2003 07:12 PM
A personal playlist, tailored to be played during MFL battles:
Orion- Metallica
Down With the Sickness- Disturbed
Conflict -Disturbed
The Thing That Should Not Be -Metallica
Ride The Lightning -Metallica (God, I love that intro...)
Headstrong -Trapt
Droppin' Plates -Disturbed
The Final Countdown -Europe
Bodies -Drowning Pool
Leper Messiah -Metallica
Sanatarium -Metallica
Fear -Disturbed
One Step Closer- Linkin Park
A Welcome Burden -Disturbed
Swan Dive -(hed)PE
Avoid the Light -Pantera
Points of Authority- Linkin Park
and anything that I haven't mentioned off of the Dracula 2000 soundtrack
Kittie heavenly6 10-01-2003 08:10 PM
Smashing Pumpkins: (Well, all of their albums)
WWE Anthology (Mostly Volume 1, it has the Corporate Ministry theme on it... Volume 3 is cool, because of the "The Game" remix, and The Instrumental Undertaker theme)
Letters to Cleo: (Wholesale meats and Fish)
The Yellow Monkey. (Greatest hits Album)
Speena (So much more!)
Judy and Mary (One of their Greatest hits albums)
Guns N Roses (UYI 1 and 2)
maid to last 10-01-2003 08:50 PM
i'm listenng to tom mcrae's "just like blood" for about the 1000th time this week ^^...i also have radiohead (amnesiac) in my cd player, and of course everything & everything by pink floyd! yay for musical choices that are depressing!

(i like gal singers too...tori, polly-jean, siouxsie, garbage, rasputina...)

oh & boa...& other music i discovered thru anime...wow, my taste in music is odd...oh well, i can be proud of my 1000+ winamp files of good ol' ecclectic goodness Pleased
Blue Crow 10-01-2003 09:35 PM
quote:
Originally posted by maid to last
i also have radiohead (amnesiac) in my cd player

Look at what I found in the dictionary:

Perfection: (pur-fek-shun) See Radiohead

It actually says that.Go look. Wink
InsInIfIcant 10-02-2003 02:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by C.R Foxhound
Lemme see

Staind-Break the cycle
A Perfect Circle-Mer De Noms
A whole bunch of burned cd with anime music

Hey, does anyone here have 20 bucks, i really want to get A Perfect Circle's album, i'll reimburse you with pocket lint

oh and btw

MAYNARD PWNS JOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thriteenth Step is really good. I have been listening to that almost constantly since I got it. Except that cover song they did but besides that its a great cd.

Sorry but I got engouh pocket lint.
Shady Dark Lady 10-03-2003 02:21 PM
I like your choices Wicmgp & Maid to last..
I go to musical extremes, I'll make a cd with a Morbid Angel song, then put Siouxsie and the Banshees, then Bathory than Sisters of Mercy etcc.. It freaks people out..Not as much as the Stevie Nicks/Slayer combo though..
Judas Priest's Metal Gods would be perfect to fight another Megadeus with..One day I'll have to make one..
Oh, Right now I'm listening to Carcrash International..It is a really depressing Cd called "Fragments from a journal in Hell" It has some good goth dance songs, but it is mostly good gloom fun! Before that I was listening to Pat Benatar, then after that I'll listen to Concrete Blonde. On my way home from work, I'll listen to Amon Amarth- Death in Fire! I love that song! Oh, It is from Amon Amarth vs. The world..

Oops, I forgot to mention my cd with the Kate Bush,SwitchBlade Symphony/Deicide/Motorhead/Wendy-O-Williams mix...heeheehee I love freakin' out my friendsBig Grin
Kairi 10-03-2003 07:34 PM
Powerman 5000 : The Future That Never Was

I never would have imagined it would be anything like this.. the future that never was..
Mike 10-03-2003 07:40 PM
Lately, I've been listening to great big piles of Iron Maiden. Yay for Eddie!
Hallowed be Thy Name, The Clairvoyant and Wasted Years for some reason have been in my head for the last few days.

And my brother has got me listening to a little Slayer. I like War Zone, but I don't really like the singing of that death stuff. If guys like Arch Enemy had an instrumental song, that would kick.

And speaking of instrumentals...
Yngwie Malmsteen=GOD.
Septuo 10-03-2003 07:49 PM
My favorite halloween music has got to be either Dio or System of a Down.
Dio because he has the right theme to his music and System of a Down because they sound more like what I consider could scare someone (as in their original album).
Of course Danzig is good for both. Metallica with more screaming and a deeper voice.
Then again, I'm always listening to Linkin Park. They have a more melodius tune to their music.
GoGoArlo 10-03-2003 09:01 PM
I and I have been Jammin to the rasta beats of Bob Marley lately. Ive also been listenin to alot of QUEEN.
Kairi 10-25-2003 03:03 PM
Powerman 5000 : Free

Living so free is a tragedy when you can't be want you want to be..
The Baker St. Irregular 10-25-2003 03:49 PM
I'm listening to something I would have never thought I would listen to... "The Perfect Drug" by Nine Inch Nails. Now... I'm more of the Led Zeppelin and Weird Al type. Usually, I never dream of listening to NIN, Radiohead, or System of a Down, but I have AMVs that feature songs by them. Now I love the songs! Funny how that works.
Redd 10-25-2003 04:06 PM
I like listening to Train - Drops of Jupiter, Judy and Mary - Freckles (Sobakasu), any Josie and ther Pussycats song...