What are you listening to?

major pain 09-01-2003 11:19 AM
im listening to my mom bitch at me........
Blue Crow 09-01-2003 11:25 AM
quote:
Originally posted by major pain

Sounds cool.Who sings it? Pleased

Anyways,I'm listening to PaloAlto-Sleeping Citizens
major pain 09-01-2003 11:27 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Crow
quote:

Sounds cool.Who sings it? Pleased

Anyways,I'm listening to PaloAlto-Sleeping Citizens

my....mom...Sweatdrop
Lady Tesser 09-01-2003 11:32 AM
Savage Garden was the best! Last of the true talents in writing their own songs, as well as a deep understanding of the human psyche. Too bad they broke up, but the guys are working on seperate projects ... Daniel Jones (music) is working with two other Aussie bands now and Darren Hayes (singer) has a solo album out.

Right now, I've got my Queen album on - 'Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round!'
major pain 09-01-2003 06:13 PM
any one here any music from velvet revolver? its got the guiotor player from guns and roses, and the lead singer from stone temple pilots as the lead singer. they had a song on the hulk sound tracK.
they rock, man I love there song set me free.
Neko 09-01-2003 07:02 PM
Random anime songs for the most part, currently "Call Me, Call Me" from Cowboy Bebop. Eaaaase myy miiind... Embarrassed Sweatdrop

quote:
Originally posted by pen1300
The Pirates of the Carribean Soundtrack (I LOVE THAT MUSIC!)

Ooh, me too. I like "Fog Bound," "Swords Crossed," "Moonlight Serenade," and "Skull and Crossbones" the best. Big Grin

quote:

That's actually the only song of theirs that I've heard. But yeah, good stuff.
Blue Crow 09-01-2003 07:54 PM
Intro-Pete Yorn

You can find the complete lyrics to this song in my signiture. Smile
Kittie heavenly6 09-02-2003 02:57 AM
quote:
any one here any music from velvet revolver? its got the guiotor player from guns and roses, and the lead singer from stone temple pilots as the lead singer. they had a song on the hulk sound tracK.

"Set Me free" is the only Track they've released so far...

(It's guitar by the way Smile )

And Actually, it's Slash, Duff and Matt Sorum from Guns 'N Roses, not Just slash. I can never remember who the other guitarist is though -_-
you should check out the site heretodaygonetohell.com if you are in to velvet revolver, they give updates on them, and on Guns N Roses.
Blue Crow 09-04-2003 07:48 PM
Interpol-Obstacle 2
Manji 09-04-2003 07:51 PM
Anyone know where I can get the Opening theme song of Hellsing? I think its called 'Logos Naki World', but I'm not sure, I tried KaZaA but, the guy whos sharing em' has a horrible connection and I can't get em' from him Crying

Oh well...... I'm listening to the Hellsing DVD's Songs...
Blue Crow 09-04-2003 07:55 PM
Try an anime MP3 request site.I know a good one that you can request singles from. Pleased
Byranx 09-04-2003 10:10 PM
"Born Frustrated" - Rancid: Indestructable

How fitting for my mood right now.... Frown
Kittie heavenly6 09-05-2003 06:03 AM
Please Don't discuss MP3 Trading on the forum, next time take it to PM.
(Deletes references to MP3s, 'cause of those Cursed RIAA)
StevieV019 09-05-2003 09:00 AM
Crystal Method...the cd Vegas...
Dark-Vertigo X 09-24-2003 02:57 PM
Currently i'm listening to classic rock, i.e. Led Zeppelin, KISS, Van Halen...etc.

But i also like Weezer (weezer rocks!), The Pillows (are awesome!) and other bands. Favorite Music Category = Rock.

No offense to anyone, but i can't stand rap...
Surtur 09-24-2003 03:02 PM
I'm listening to iTunes, good illegally obtained mp3s. I'm listening to Green Day right now (damn you, Laura), then I'll probably play some Shaggy, then Metallica.

gotta love it.
dorothyrocks 09-24-2003 03:22 PM
Hehe, I'm very influential. But, Green Day is very cool. Just not as cool as Letters to Cleo, which is what I'm listening to right now. I'll probably listen to more LtC, then some Green Day.
Mike 09-24-2003 03:55 PM
Now I'm listening to lots of Maiden...again, since I saw them live a couple months ago. Although, at this very moment I'm listening to Ride On Shooting Star.
Shady Dark Lady 09-26-2003 12:19 PM
A song called "How it came to be this way" by Autumn. They are a hard band to describe. They have a female singer and the music is kind of Goth/dark rock? After this album, I'll probally play Concrete Blonde or the New Iron Maiden Cd- Dance of Death. After that, maybe Lacuna coil, Sisters of Mercy or maybe Halford. I try not to play anything with offensive lyrics, because I'm at work right now.
Generally, I like music that is dark,violent,gloomy,angst filled or just quirky like Tori Amos,Kate Bush or Hole. Then again, I'm also a Stevie Nicks fan..My musical tastes are complicated..Once I made a cd with a Stevie Nicks song followed by a Slayer song. That really freaked my friends out Smile
Trotsky 09-26-2003 12:31 PM
a song no one's ever herd of, The way you walk by paps fretis.