PCF, Going Out Like Billy Wilder - The Goodbye Thread

Nine Kuze 07-25-2007 11:51 PM
I'm glad I made this thread... for the Billy Wilder reference and for the love we got for this place before it doesn't call it a comeback.

Real quik; Amy, I love you and we need to start a Ghost in the Shell thread over there. And yeah, I'm the one who brought Holleh here. If any of you MFLers want to blame someone... blame X.

Its a rule over at his place, its always his fault.

Also, I'm increasing my payments for all of you for that protection money. Pay up, or you'll get what happened to Tony Soprano... or at least, what was suppose to happen to him anyway. See you guys over there!
Peace.
Zopwx2 07-25-2007 11:52 PM
PARADGGIGM CITY is closing
Tickle Tickle 07-25-2007 11:53 PM

Jonny Axehandle 07-26-2007 12:05 AM
Even without the events of 40 years ago, I think man would still be a creature that fears the dark. He doesn't face that fear. He averts his eyes from it and acts as if he never had any memories of his history.

But... 40 years can be both a very brief time and yet a long time. Man's fear has withered, and even time tries to wither the desire to know the truth.

Is it a crime to try and learn the truth? Is it a sin to search for those things which you fear?

My purpose in this world is knowledge and the dissemination of it, and it is I who whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Ok, that's it for me. Good night and good luck everyone! Tongue
Inigo Montoya 07-26-2007 12:05 AM
I DEMAND JUSTICE.
War.
Tickle Tickle 07-26-2007 12:06 AM

OH DADDY! BE MY DADDY! DADDY DADDY DADDY!!!
Zopwx2 07-26-2007 12:06 AM
it still works?

YESsssss
evanASF27 07-26-2007 12:07 AM
I think we broke "Tickle Tickle".
Krang 07-26-2007 12:08 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
it still works?

Yes, but only because the server conveniently died before I got a chance to shut the forums down.
evanASF27 07-26-2007 12:09 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
it still works?

Yes, but only because the server conveniently died before I got a chance to shut the forums down.

This is an omen, and you know it Big Grin Spectacular!