Hey, Zopwx2

Dude Love 07-25-2007 09:54 AM
I figured this belonged in the public domain...

Zop, since you say you're probably not going to be posting over at the other forum, and this forum is about to take its final bow, could you reveal that mystery: what does Zopwx2 mean?
Nine Kuze 07-25-2007 12:06 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dude Love
what does Zopwx2 mean?

Didn't he say at one point that if he ever revealed what that meant, the world would end or something?

Oh, and it sucks that you and Zo Pa-Pa aren't coming over to the new board. It would have been nice to have you over there too.
Peace.
dominusofdeath 07-25-2007 12:08 PM
I wanna know what Krang and Shredder look like.
Zopwx2 07-25-2007 01:18 PM
never, I continue to exist even when this forum finally reaches its conclusion.

Also K & S are brothers and I think thats all we'll ever know about them.
Nine Kuze 07-25-2007 01:22 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
Also K & S are brothers...

Holy crap, are they really?

That would be a cool and interesting twist (at least, it will be for me anyway).
Peace.
Ace of Spades 07-25-2007 01:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine Kuze
quote:
Originally posted by Dude Love
what does Zopwx2 mean?

Didn't he say at one point that if he ever revealed what that meant, the world would end or something?

Oh, and it sucks that you and Zo Pa-Pa aren't coming over to the new board. It would have been nice to have you over there too.
Peace.


It will upset the natural order and reality as we know will cease to exist.
Dude Love 07-25-2007 01:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine Kuze
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
Also K & S are brothers...

Holy crap, are they really?

That would be a cool and interesting twist (at least, it will be for me anyway).
Peace.


Yes, it is true. Shredder told us a little while ago. There were funny pictures and comments and much merriment.
Nine Kuze 07-25-2007 02:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dude Love
quote:
Originally posted by Nine Kuze
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
Also K & S are brothers...

Holy crap, are they really?

That would be a cool and interesting twist (at least, it will be for me anyway).
Peace.


Yes, it is true. Shredder told us a little while ago. There were funny pictures and comments and much merriment.

Wow, that f***s up my entire sense of reality here on the boards...

Really, I never saw that coming. Awesome, now that's what I call a plot twist.
Peace.
Krang 07-25-2007 10:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
I wanna know what Krang and Shredder look like.

Well, this is not something I normally do, but I guess since the forums are closing and we will no longer be admins, there's not too much risk left in revealing what we really look like. Keep in mind that this picture is from a few years ago, so it's not the most up-to-date one we have, but that's all I have available right now. I'm on the left, Shredder's on the right:
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5074/...hredder35ae.jpg
Jonny Axehandle 07-25-2007 10:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
I wanna know what Krang and Shredder look like.

Well, this is not something I normally do, but I guess since the forums are closing and we will no longer be admins, there's not too much risk left in revealing what we really look like. Keep in mind that this picture is from a few years ago, so it's not the most up-to-date one we have, but that's all I have available right now. I'm on the left, Shredder's on the right:
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5074/...hredder35ae.jpg


Wow, it would have been nice to see you guys at one of the BBQs. Oh well. Tongue
X Prime 07-25-2007 10:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
I wanna know what Krang and Shredder look like.

Well, this is not something I normally do, but I guess since the forums are closing and we will no longer be admins, there's not too much risk left in revealing what we really look like. Keep in mind that this picture is from a few years ago, so it's not the most up-to-date one we have, but that's all I have available right now. I'm on the left, Shredder's on the right:
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5074/...hredder35ae.jpg


...Okay, that was pure victory.
Kittie heavenly6 07-25-2007 10:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
I wanna know what Krang and Shredder look like.

Well, this is not something I normally do, but I guess since the forums are closing and we will no longer be admins, there's not too much risk left in revealing what we really look like. Keep in mind that this picture is from a few years ago, so it's not the most up-to-date one we have, but that's all I have available right now. I'm on the left, Shredder's on the right:
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5074/...hredder35ae.jpg


Jonny Axehandle 07-25-2007 10:31 PM
So who else is a definite no-show on the new forums?
Dude Love 07-25-2007 10:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
I wanna know what Krang and Shredder look like.

Well, this is not something I normally do, but I guess since the forums are closing and we will no longer be admins, there's not too much risk left in revealing what we really look like. Keep in mind that this picture is from a few years ago, so it's not the most up-to-date one we have, but that's all I have available right now. I'm on the left, Shredder's on the right:
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5074/...hredder35ae.jpg


Not too striking a family resemblance, there.
X Prime 07-25-2007 10:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dude Love
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
I wanna know what Krang and Shredder look like.

Well, this is not something I normally do, but I guess since the forums are closing and we will no longer be admins, there's not too much risk left in revealing what we really look like. Keep in mind that this picture is from a few years ago, so it's not the most up-to-date one we have, but that's all I have available right now. I'm on the left, Shredder's on the right:
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5074/...hredder35ae.jpg


Not too striking a family resemblance, there.


That's only beacuse of the mask.

Dude, haven't you watched the new show?
Dude Love 07-25-2007 11:00 PM
I watched the Turtles infrequently, unfortunately. I'm actually going to change that next school year, if all goes to plan.
The Fallen Phoenix 07-25-2007 11:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Kittie heavenly6


Beat me to it.
Kittie heavenly6 07-25-2007 11:22 PM
I wouldn't be doing my job if i missed the chance to post a Skeletor... well a Skeletor anything.
Sharpshooter005 07-25-2007 11:22 PM
quote:
Originally posted by X Prime
quote:
Originally posted by Dude Love
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
I wanna know what Krang and Shredder look like.

Well, this is not something I normally do, but I guess since the forums are closing and we will no longer be admins, there's not too much risk left in revealing what we really look like. Keep in mind that this picture is from a few years ago, so it's not the most up-to-date one we have, but that's all I have available right now. I'm on the left, Shredder's on the right:
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/5074/...hredder35ae.jpg


Not too striking a family resemblance, there.


That's only beacuse of the mask.

Dude, haven't you watched the new show?


Ugh, they made another one?
Zopwx2 07-25-2007 11:25 PM
also zopwx2 means "greasy handjob" in mandarin chinese.