Reletivley new manga

Bllue 07-20-2007 01:18 AM
yes, the cliche reccomendation thread. at least for the short while before the site is moved, i want to know some new stuff people have been reading.
I do reccomend After School nightmare. Its a strange shojo, that, if you like genderbenders, is very promising. so far only four of ten volumes are out, and i still can`t find them.
harshfire 07-20-2007 02:14 AM
huh. I've never heard of it.

What publisher? It sounds interesting.

Later days,
harshfire
Delirious 07-20-2007 05:55 PM
According to Amazon.com, the publisher is Go! Comi.
Ano Hito 07-20-2007 07:13 PM
Lately all manga just seems to be average to me, but maybe I've read too much and have seen everything.
Hollow XXVI 07-20-2007 08:45 PM
Nah, that's about how manga is... Got your shoujo on one side, with the magical girls, the horrible art and homosexual relationships.. And your shounen on the other with young male protagonists saving the world/Japan with their powers of various types..

And then there's Berserk. <3
Sharpshooter005 07-21-2007 05:36 PM
Isn't there one where they kill alot of zombies.

It's not hellsing, that much I know (that happens in that though too) or...that other one with zombies...I think theres another one..it's a different one. I think the word 'zombie' is in it, and the zombies overtake or surround a high school and this is some plot-point maybe?
Hollow XXVI 07-21-2007 09:02 PM
Berserk is about an awesome dude that kills demons, lots of gore, lots of really weird stuff.

Definitely not for kids, tis why it's not bad.