Where would you be?

Bllue 07-20-2007 12:17 AM
If you could be in any place in the world right now, and stay as long as you please, where would you be? If you`ve been there before, then go into detail, douzo.
Hollow XXVI 07-20-2007 12:22 AM
Right next to X Prime, constantly poking him.

Poke, poke, poke..

Until he told me to stop.

Or West Edmonton Mall, THE BIGGEST MALL IN NAWTH AMERICA!
Bllue 07-20-2007 12:33 AM
Ummm, i meant a place. one that we can imagine.
For instance, I am in Japan. A typhoon has just brushed this small country, and the rain is amazing. you might not think so, but living in a desert makes rain a godsend. surrounded by greenery, and with the occasional view of a cemetary i am sitting waiting for my host student to finish making poster so we can go to a party and go bowling. If this isn`t heaven, then i can`t see how anyone could be even happier.
Generalissimo D 07-20-2007 12:37 AM
I'd like to appear, suddenly, with no explanation whatsoever, right next to the British Prime Minister.

I have my reasons.
Hollow XXVI 07-20-2007 12:41 AM
...oh.

You said if we'd been there before so I assumed it was, you know, real.

I'm confused.

Because I really would like to be with X Prime, and another buddy of mine, mayhap Sharpie since we all live on the east coast, having awkward conversation in a restaurant about Munchausen by-proxy syndrome and Hitler.
X Prime 07-20-2007 12:42 AM
Eating at Sevilla. Don't forget that part.
Hollow XXVI 07-20-2007 12:43 AM
Of course, the restaurant would be Sevilla.

And Dustin could be the somewhat useful FOURTH wheel.
X Prime 07-20-2007 12:44 AM
Aw, I doubt he'll appreciate the demotion.
Hollow XXVI 07-20-2007 12:47 AM
..but third wheels are useless. Wouldn't he appreciate being the fourth instead?

Sharp can be the third. He seems like an ornery third wheel to me.
Bllue 07-20-2007 12:59 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Hollow XXVI
You said if we'd been there before so I assumed it was, you know, real.

I did mean real. i really am in japan. a typhoon really did come, i do normally live in the desert. I never want to leave here, because i was just walking through pouring rain. it was beautiful. what kind of restaurant?
Hollow XXVI 07-20-2007 01:02 AM
Oh. See yeah, confusion to the nth degree.

Also the restaurant is one Mistaa Prime goes to alot, it has good seafood, sounds like.
Bllue 07-20-2007 01:09 AM
how are you confused?
*eats tenpura*
evanASF27 07-20-2007 01:41 AM
Hmm....a tough question.

If I was given enough money to do so.... I'd be in the United Kingdom.

Not for any political reasons, mind you... I've never been there, and plus I love railways. The UK has many more active heritage railways and branchlines than the United States. They know how to treat their rail system... and what do we have here? One or two major historic rail lines, near to zero passanger service, and absolutely no support for preserving the few remaining steam locomotives we've got.

I could have gone to a meeting of railway enthusiasts (sorta like a steam convention) this summer... but I couldn't. If I could be there for a week or two, that'd make my life.
Bllue 07-20-2007 01:45 AM
haha. i think trains are rather difficult to ride, but then again, i have only done it standing up. Any town, place in particular?
evanASF27 07-20-2007 02:39 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Bllue
haha. i think trains are rather difficult to ride, but then again, i have only done it standing up. Any town, place in particular?

Ohhh... I don't know. As much as I adore their railway preservation, I haven't caught up on the geography too much.

I'd say somewhere in central Wales. It puts me close to three major railways: Talyllyn, Ffestiniog, and Welsh Highland; and one private with a spectacular view: Snowdon Mountain Rly.

There are other major tourist railways located south and east in England and up north towards Scotland, and generally all over the place. Cool
Tickle Tickle 07-20-2007 10:33 AM
New York City. And I would stay there.
The Baker St. Irregular 07-20-2007 10:35 AM
I'd kill to go to England, too, but right now, I have a hankerin' for the western United States. Crying The Black Hills! Yellowstone! Oh, man. A body sure could use some R&R in a beautiful place like that...
Delirious 07-20-2007 05:49 PM
San Diego to visit my friend and her family and then Georgia & Florida to visit my family. I would love to visit the UK, Hawaii, Japan and China, too.
Mr. Fortnight 07-23-2007 02:53 AM
Either Seattle or London. Can't pick which. Or perhaps Tokyo... I don't know. Maybe I should just go into space. See Pluto or Eris or something.
Nine Kuze 07-23-2007 10:47 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Hollow XXVI
Or West Edmonton Mall, THE BIGGEST MALL IN NAWTH AMERICA!

I thought the Mall of America in Minnesota was.

Also, anywhere anyway from those damn suits at the production studios. I need to work in peace. With that said, I've always wanted to go to Spain, Italy and France. Japan and Brazil would be nice too.
Peace.