This is sad

R. Silver Falcon 07-18-2007 12:11 PM
I used to come here like every day, and there would be great conversations .But now that I look around all the great members have left, all the entertaining threads have fallen into ruin, and this once living forum has become quite dead.

I just posted this to say goodbye, and to say you can try to bring this place back but I doubt it will ever even be a fraction of what it used to be.
paul1290 07-18-2007 12:14 PM
Farewell and best of luck in your future endeavors.
Krang 07-18-2007 01:12 PM
I don't really see the point of "leaving" if the forums are closing anyway, but goodbye.
Wazpy 07-18-2007 02:53 PM
Yes, yes. I know exactly what you mean. I came home for the summer and all that's left here is political douchebaggary (Did I spell that right?)

I just keep coming here because my fingers are programmed to type addresses I don't mean them to...
evanASF27 07-18-2007 04:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wazpy
Yes, yes. I know exactly what you mean. I came home for the summer and all that's left here is political douchebaggary (Did I spell that right?)

I just keep coming here because my fingers are programmed to type addresses I don't mean them to...

How do you think I feel? I come here just to check out the Big Oh-RPG and reread some stuff from the MFL glory days. That's about it.

We just gotta hope that these forums will gain new life in their next incarnation. Cool
harshfire 07-18-2007 04:22 PM
I'm right there with you, Kira. I've been here since 2003, and this is like my home site. Scratch that, this is my home site. =\ I don't want it to leave, but it's out of my hands. So I'm just going to make the best of it and start clean with the next site/reincanation of this forums. =]

Later days,
Rev
6 moon dance 07-18-2007 06:25 PM
Thanks Krang and Shredder for this great site. I'm going to miss this forum but I'm glad that there will be a home for the Big O projects that are still in progress. Keep on the lookout for R. Daniel Olk's Season 3 and Ace378 animation of "Yellow Brick Road"

Who knows, these fan works may spark a Big O revival!

Keep the dream alive.
6 moon dance
Mr. Peabody 07-18-2007 08:07 PM
Last night I read Krang's posting about closing the forums. It will be a sad day for me when it occurs. These forums have been one of my favorite stops on the Internet. There are many people, present and absent, that I'd like to say my goodbyes to: Zola, Sharpshooter005, Nine XXVI, Dude Love, 6 Moon Dance, Wazpy, Pygmalion, M.S. Feather, R. Smith, Lady Tesser, and the moderators Krang and Shredder. It's been a pleasure knowing you all.

I may not write a post, but I'll always be here till closing time. Frown
Umbrella 07-18-2007 08:31 PM
Though I only began to come here this year, you all have been pretty nice. To Krang and Shredder, thanks for all your dedication and to all the fans who still hold hope for "The Big O", hopefully we haven't heard about everything there is to offer.

Keep faith and goodluck to everyone.

~Umbrella
Zopwx2 07-19-2007 02:29 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
I don't really see the point of "leaving" if the forums are closing anyway, but goodbye.

oh sh** the forums are closing?
Bllue 07-19-2007 11:30 PM
I feel sad to have come back at such a bad time. I`ll try to get pinkk to at least glance back here.
Shadow dorothy 07-20-2007 02:19 PM
i still dont get y u would close the forums. there is still some reasons to keep them around.
paul1290 07-20-2007 03:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow dorothy
i still dont get y u would close the forums. there is still some reasons to keep them around.

See this thread for more information about this:
Future of the Forums - Help Wanted

If all goes well, there will be a new forum under a new administrator.
Ano Hito 07-20-2007 07:10 PM
Whoa...forgot about this forum for a few months, came back, and it's going away? Awful stuff.

However, I always complained that I was too much of a small fry to be noticed. Maybe I can distinguish myself in the final few weeks.