Future of the Forums - Help Wanted

harshfire 07-19-2007 11:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Megagents
Hi, I'm new here and I wanted to ask something. Why are you taking the forums to paradigm.net and how is that site different than this one?


The forums here have been around for a good four years now (or five?) and there's an incredible amount of data loading here that's costing more than a pretty penny out of Krang's pocket.

If you read the first post, all the information you need is there. But for a brief summary: all the post here are incredibly chaotic, and not enough members are active. Changing forums will reduce payment on Krang's part and give the community a fresh start. =] That's it, minus a lot of details, but yeah.

Later days,
Rev
Bllue 07-19-2007 11:18 PM
I think its been five years. i was in eighth grade, now a senior. I do feel bad about not having visited in forever. i do still like big o, but the color clan died, and i`m forbidden to come here by my parents. But, with five more years of experience, i`m sure I`d be able to come on here more, and keep my dad from reading all of my pms. ironically, i stopped coming because i didn`t like the wave of freshmen joining, who apparently didn`t last anyway. I`ld be glad to jump back in the loop, though i don`t expect to be made a moderator... Though admittedly i like power.
Hollow XXVI 07-19-2007 11:53 PM
This may be stupid to do and I may be punched in the throat by the person I'm about to mention but I do believe Nine will be a good moderator if you do indeed need one.

*braces for left hook*
dominusofdeath 07-20-2007 12:36 AM
I agree with Hollow
Bllue 07-20-2007 01:05 AM
I`m slightly remembering nine. then again, i`m slightly remembering everything but DoD. but i think i also agree. we`re allowed to nominate people? ... i lost my train of thought. it`s raining...
dominusofdeath 07-20-2007 01:31 AM
Since PCF is dying. A few things.
First off. Piano Black was NOT in invisible hand.

And more to come later.
+KIRA+ 07-20-2007 01:50 AM
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
Since PCF is dying. A few things.
First off. Piano Black was NOT in invisible hand.

And more to come later.

You know what DoD? You're a cool guy.... but a little slow.

We don't need this kind of crap. What's past is past, PB isn't coming back to PCF, and it makes no difference if you say you were or it was a plot by the gov't.

Let it go.



And just so my 2 cents is out there, no offense to Nine, but I don't see him as admin material... at least for this forum. Good guy, but not the one I'd expect to be an admin.
dominusofdeath 07-20-2007 01:53 AM
quote:
Originally posted by +KIRA+
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
Since PCF is dying. A few things.
First off. Piano Black was NOT in invisible hand.

And more to come later.

You know what DoD? You're a cool guy.... but a little slow.

We don't need this kind of crap. What's past is past, PB isn't coming back to PCF, and it makes no difference if you say you were or it was a plot by the gov't.

Let it go.



And just so my 2 cents is out there, no offense to Nine, but I don't see him as admin material... at least for this forum. Good guy, but not the one I'd expect to be an admin.


lol @ Evan. Not saying he is coming back. Just a little truth out there.
X Prime 07-20-2007 01:53 AM
Oh shut the hell up Evan. Let the guy talk if he wants to. It's not doing any fricking harm, unlike you insulting him for no reason.
dominusofdeath 07-20-2007 01:56 AM
quote:
Originally posted by X Prime
Oh shut the hell up Evan. Let the guy talk.


That's the first time you stood up for me. Normally we are opposite ends. But it's personality clash. I think you are a well read, very intelligent person. Thank you X Prime.
Bllue 07-20-2007 01:56 AM
is every body just irritated because the forums are doing so poorly? This is seriously reminding me of when my grandma died.
Krang 07-20-2007 02:00 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Bllue
we`re allowed to nominate people?

You can nominate mods, sure, but that's not my decision to make. Admins have to volunteer themselves, though.
Bllue 07-20-2007 02:01 AM
ok わかる!
X Prime 07-20-2007 02:02 AM
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
quote:
Originally posted by X Prime
Oh shut the hell up Evan. Let the guy talk.


That's the first time you stood up for me. Normally we are opposite ends. But it's personality clash. I think you are a well read, very intelligent person. Thank you X Prime.


Yeah, I know, but Evan calling you slow because you decied to reveal a little history got on my nerves. I don't give a crap about what he has to say, I'll listen.
dominusofdeath 07-20-2007 02:06 AM
quote:
Originally posted by X Prime
quote:
Originally posted by dominusofdeath
quote:
Originally posted by X Prime
Oh shut the hell up Evan. Let the guy talk.


That's the first time you stood up for me. Normally we are opposite ends. But it's personality clash. I think you are a well read, very intelligent person. Thank you X Prime.


Yeah, I know, but Evan calling you slow because you decied to reveal a little history got on my nerves. I don't give a crap about what he has to say, I'll listen.

Chuckle worhty. Your hatred of Evan brought us together.
lawl /sarcasm
Bllue 07-20-2007 02:08 AM
ew. you said lawl. you want to tell me what I`m missing with this whole piano black thing?
harshfire 07-20-2007 02:11 AM
Oh, good lord, people, this is exactly why the forums are closing!

D:

Everyone's arguing over little petting things, and starting completely ridiculous fights.

Quit it will you? This isn't about Piano Black or whatever. It's about the future of paradigm-city.net and whether any of you knuckle-headed people are worthy of taking the administrative job when you constantly bicker over completely ridiculous things. Take it to the p.m.s or an aim chat room if you're going to be like this.

quote:
is every body just irritated because the forums are doing so poorly? This is seriously reminding me of when my grandma died.


Bllue, I'm right there with you.

Come at me with flames all you want for patronizing you, but I'll just put them out with water. It's ridiculous that you're still bickering at a time like this.

Later days,
harshfire
X Prime 07-20-2007 02:22 AM
Methinks somebody needs to be a bit less uptight.
Hollow XXVI 07-20-2007 02:25 AM
Yeah, just a helpful hint here.

Yelling at people for yelling makes things kind of endless and circular.

I think Evan's done anyway.

quote:
That's the first time you stood up for me. Normally we are opposite ends. But it's personality clash. I think you are a well read, very intelligent person. Thank you X Prime.


That was cute! Lol.
X Prime 07-20-2007 02:29 AM
I'm sure we can all be thankful for that.