Evangelion Live Action Movie? WTF?!?!?

Sharpshooter005 07-22-2007 12:27 AM
quote:
P.S. Shinji is a douche. I hope he asphyxiates to death in rebuild of Evangelion.

Isn't rebuild or whatever apparently just evangelion sans the robots/symbolism for the sake of symbolism?

Oh wonderful, its like evangelion except...entirely about the emo and his inane love triangle with the oedipal albino thing and the kraut bitch. Like a horrible fanfiction that somehow managed to get funding.

Know what might be even more fun than watching this? Playing russian roulette with a fully loaded revolver.
Raven 07-23-2007 12:25 AM
Well I am looking a little forward to it anyway... They could seal the series for me if they fix up that mess of a thing they call the ending.
Nine Kuze 07-23-2007 12:46 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Raven
Well I am looking a little forward to it anyway... They could seal the series for me if they fix up that mess of a thing they call the entire series.

Fixed.
Peace.
Raven 07-23-2007 12:52 AM
Sorry for liking something that you don't. I will keep my mouth shut next time.
Sharpshooter005 07-23-2007 01:20 AM
Yeah...it really was AWFUL..
Nine Kuze 07-23-2007 10:56 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Raven
Sorry for liking something that you don't. I will keep my mouth shut next time.

I was kidding about that (sort of). I do like Evangelion for the most part, but really, the whole thing in general looking back at it. Wow...

Hell if an Evangelion picture was ever made... at least the editing and visual effects should be decent. Nothing sure about the other technical aspects of filmmaking though.
Peace.