Why Nobody With A Functioning Brain Supports Mexican Immigration Activists

Hollow XXVI 07-19-2007 11:55 PM
..Sharpie is Sharpshooter005.

Honestly now.

Funny that you mention that people don't like being insulted for their opinions, AFTER YOU JUST CALLED A MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO POSTED IN THIS THREAD, "RACISTS". For guess what, their opinions.
Bllue 07-19-2007 11:59 PM
this thread is about not supporting mexicans. if that`s not racist, then what is. and all this illegal immigration stuff is not juts about mexicans. have you ever been to mexico?
Generalissimo D 07-20-2007 12:07 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
wow this thread blows.

What a way to end the pcf.
Hollow XXVI 07-20-2007 12:13 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Bllue
this thread is about not supporting mexicans.

..no, it isn't. It's about not supporting people who support idiot activists.

Unless all mexicans are idiot activists?

Also hi Zaphod. Yeah the board isn't ending technically so it's okay.
Bllue 07-20-2007 12:14 AM
I`m sorry. shouldn`t this thread just be closed? It`s gotten so many dang thumbs down...
Hollow XXVI 07-20-2007 12:17 AM
Nah, it's not a problem really as long as the debate is kept civil.

No need to come in with guns blazing is all.
Bllue 07-20-2007 12:19 AM
then why do you think its stupid to support amnesty? As a civil debate.
X Prime 07-20-2007 12:20 AM
.......This has been covered. Endlessly. Read the actual thread.
Bllue 07-20-2007 12:30 AM
you really hate encouraging conversations, don`t you?
I read it. Doesn`t mean my question was truley answered. I`m in love with wazpy, and it doesn`t seem like you know any mexicans to speak of. if you knew the struggle, you would not be saying things that are biases made by people who want to kill the thought of amnesty. Its very sad when Illegals are blamed for everything. I don`t think they all deserve amnesty, they should be screened, in america, for their residency at least, but just shipping them all back would waste useful money.
X Prime 07-20-2007 12:40 AM
Actually I frequently get my lunch at a store run by Hispanics who I strongly suspect are of Mexican descent. I also know D, though it is my opinion that he is an incredibly poor example of them.

And my neighborhood happens to be home to a whole bunch of immigrants. My neighbors are first-generation immigrants from China. I also work with a man who immigrated here from Hong Kong to work in psychology, he's my professor. So please, don't preach to me what I do and don't know, because chances are I know more than you do.

It is barely relevant how hard it is to do something, that hardly justifies breaking a country's laws and trespassing. If I don't allow you into my home, you have no right to sneak in through an open window, nor do you afterwards have the right to demand my hospitality. If anything I have the right to call the cops to drag you out. I see no reason to grant trespassers complete amnesty when they disrespect me, and you have not provided a reason for me to more than briefly entertain the idea f amnesty for such entities.

Try harder.
Bllue 07-20-2007 01:01 AM
have any illegal immigrants disrespected you?
Hollow XXVI 07-20-2007 01:02 AM
...how would we know if they were illegal or not?
X Prime 07-20-2007 01:04 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Bllue
have any illegal immigrants disrespected you?

You miss the point. The 'disrespect' clause refers to the starting post and similar activities.
Bllue 07-20-2007 01:08 AM
you can hardly hold an entire race and country responsible for retarded teenagers.

this is a bit repetative...
Hollow XXVI 07-20-2007 01:13 AM
Yeah it is because like I said earlier...this is against the ACTIVISTS. Not the ILLEGALS (even though the discussion did go to them later on).

I don't see why people can't understand that. I mean X even stated it was activists in the title.
Bllue 07-20-2007 01:20 AM
but the activists aupport the illegals, so technically its a chain reaction. I lost my self. I wonder why...
Hollow XXVI 07-20-2007 01:28 AM
But that's the thing too. They're activists. Extremists if you will.

It's like with PETA. I certainly love animals but I wouldn't mind killing a few PETA members for their stupidity. Got nothin' against the animals they "represent" though.

Make sense?
Bllue 07-20-2007 01:42 AM
ok. i think i like you a lot more now. or it might just be hormones. but not all of the activists are without reason.
Hollow XXVI 07-20-2007 02:22 AM
Good, good.

And yes, I know not all are without reason. I know that some are just pushing for better/easier immigration laws and such..unfortunately usually they're the quietest and we're stuck with loudmouth morons.

But that happens with most everything.

Hence my first post in this topic stating no one should support activists. But I definitely should have said "extremists" instead.
Zopwx2 07-20-2007 02:31 AM