Why Nobody With A Functioning Brain Supports Mexican Immigration Activists

The Fallen Phoenix 07-09-2007 06:25 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hienrich Ele
I believe it was the demi God Stephen Colbert who came up with the best plan to solve illegal immigration AND the war in Iraq.

You round up all the illegals, and put them in the military. You then send them over to Iraq. Then you take out our soldiers who are legal citizens, and put them on the border. You then call the border the "recruiting station".

See, I'd find that absolutely hilarious if it wasn't happening already, but to legal immigrants. Like I mentioned in my previous post, there's something incredibly wrong with this country when someone immigrates here, enlists in the army, fights the country's dirty wars, and, after completing his (or her) service, still can't get citizenship.

In any event...

You can do whatever you want to a flag, really. Until the Roberts court (which I am generally in favor of, incidentally enough, but it's too easy to make fun of it right now) says you can't, burning a flag (or doing to it whatever else your sick mind can think of) is very much in line with your freedom of expression.

...that said, just as you can assign whatever symbol to the flag and attach whatever message you wish to transmit to said symbol, other people can interpret it differently. And other people, as X has pointed out, might take serious issue with your means of communication. And in this particular case, I wouldn't really blame them.
Hollow XXVI 07-09-2007 06:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
I feel like I need some form of decoder wheel to read that post.

It was mainly "wan no one likes me on the internets"
Shadow dorothy 07-09-2007 07:23 PM
dont kno if any of you guys ever heard of it, but theres some law that says if some1 is illegal or something u can shoot them. i'm pretty sure it isn't enforced anymore thu.
Sharpshooter005 07-09-2007 10:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow dorothy
dont kno if any of you guys ever heard of it, but theres some law that says if some1 is illegal or something u can shoot them. i'm pretty sure it isn't enforced anymore thu.

Alright yeah I'm going to have to ask for a source on this.
Hollow XXVI 07-10-2007 09:14 AM
quote:
Alright yeah I'm going to have to ask for a source on this.

I think she's calling you and X rednecks, Sharpie.

Racists, something
Sharpshooter005 07-10-2007 11:10 AM
Brief tangent if I may.

quote:
thu

Wait did they now change this? Bastardization of the english language no longer requires it to be at least phonetically similar to the actual word? "tho" I could understand, "thu"? Thursday?

It's illegal to shoot people on thursdays? Is this anything like how in the Catholic church you weren't supposed to eat meat on fridays?
The Fallen Phoenix 07-10-2007 05:22 PM
quote:
Is this anything like how in the Catholic church you weren't supposed to eat meat on fridays?

Only during Lent, Sharpie, not all year round. The rest of the year, meat was (and is) still fair game.
evanASF27 07-10-2007 05:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix
meat was (and is) still fair game.

That was a horrible pun. You must die.
Sharpshooter005 07-10-2007 05:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix
quote:
Is this anything like how in the Catholic church you weren't supposed to eat meat on fridays?

Only during Lent, Sharpie, not all year round. The rest of the year, meat was (and is) still fair game.

Really, I thought it was off limits at one point on fridays just completely?

I wouldn't know, cause...again, I'm an anglican, we're pretty much you guys except at one point we went "OH YEAH WELL I'LL GO MAKE MY OWN DENOMINATION. WITH BLACKJACK, AND HOOKERS", basically.
Sharpshooter005 07-11-2007 03:39 AM
Also. Hey, yeah, making illegal immigrants legal or illegal..thats TOTALLY vital.

I mean sure the canadian borders basically a utility easement in most parts, and the mexican borders a joke. And anyone with ill intent could get in through either..oh wait, I forgot. We're not supposed to think theres any sort of threat, 30 or so percent of the country thinks 9/11 was caused by the government...

Where I'm going with this is who wants to help me build a bunker. It'll have a pool table and a sno-cone machine and a fully stocked bar, and even if nothing happens we can just hang out down there and eat sno-cones and drink and play pool until this is all over and the status quo returns, and the staus quo already is in effect I guess but...I mean some bigger one where that 30 percent I mentioned before are dead or leave because really, who likes them honestly. The bunker would be better than dealing with that (again, sno-cone machine)
Dude Love 07-12-2007 03:25 PM
I'd march straight into a Chinese torture camp if I were promised sno-cones.
Sharpshooter005 07-12-2007 03:34 PM
All flavors too.

Except pina colada, I didn't bother stocking much of that since I hate it, and I envision some mass-departure of the shelter wherein someone claims "oh COMEON theres no such thing as an irradiated dinosaur, dinosaurs aren't even alive"

Then the cameras come back online, this persons outside the door missing their legs and I just sit there illuminated by the UNIVAcs filling the room eating my damn sno-cone. Because I told you this was going to happen. Nukes do crazy things, watch seemingly every other movie made during the 1950s okay
Hollow XXVI 07-15-2007 06:56 PM
I like blue sno-cones...
Sharpshooter005 07-15-2007 09:49 PM
Yeah blues fine, there will be blue
Hanyou 07-17-2007 11:00 AM
Both of my parents came here legally. These illegal bastards use their children as "get out of jail free" cards to keep from having to follow any laws, then they have the audacity (along with their legal activist friends) to bash America.

"We march today, vote tomorrow?" Not if the sane American people have anything to say about it. Of course it's true that there are plenty of illegal immigrants from other countries that should be dealt with in accordance to the law; but, as stated earlier by X Prime, no group has been so forthright about it as the Mexicans. Who would have thought that members of the ethnic group, already wary of being alienated from the rest of the populace, would further alienate themselves?

This is a really bad way to demand "equality."
Zopwx2 07-19-2007 02:50 AM
wow this thread blows.

What a way to end the pcf.
Bllue 07-19-2007 11:26 PM
i hope you buttheads know what its like to be waiting years for your passport. And then when they finally get your application, they decide you aren`t good enough. Why do you think there are so many illegal immigrants in America? Because they want a good life. So many people deserve to be able to at least visit, but they can`t because some a************ decides that they shouldn`t . TRY BEING ILLEGAL, and knowing that you have tried everything you could to avoid that.. Stop being such ignorant racists who think america is for white people.

Sorry. Frown I don`t mean to be a witch, I`m just sick of people saying its stupid. I`m not illegal, thank god, but i know people who are, and they are better than the ungrateful pigs who live in the us.

I love how you guys changed the subject to pina coladas.
X Prime 07-19-2007 11:32 PM
Wow, I had almost dared to hope a post that infantile wouldn't appear... do I even need to say anything?
Hollow XXVI 07-19-2007 11:38 PM
*holds head*
...oh wait, I was going to post something actually worthwhile but then I noticed she called us racists.

This is a job for Sharpie!
Bllue 07-19-2007 11:50 PM
You know people don`t like to go on forums where they are insulted for having opinions. if you really weren`t going to say anything because my post was so infantile, meaning not agreeing with your opinion, then why would you even bother to state that you have nothing to state? And what is a sharpie supposed to do? Black out your computer screen?