The Flight of the Phoenix

Nine Kuze 06-28-2007 12:37 AM
The original one, not the damn remake.

Happy Birthday, Fallen Phoenix! And all the other stuffed shirts that has the pleasure of having the same birthday as him.

...didn't know you were that much of a young'n too. Oh my. Hope ypu have a damn good day, man.
Peace.
paul1290 06-28-2007 09:29 AM
Happy Birthday!

The Fallen Phoenix shall be reborn from its ashes and the first thing it will say is "Where is my coffee dammit!". Laughing
The Fallen Phoenix 06-28-2007 09:16 PM
Thanks for the birthday wishes, you two! Smile paul, you're dead on about the coffee--I actually treated myself to Starbucks this afternoon (although I used the card the Lady Phoenix's parents gave me for Christmas, so technically I suppose they treated me), and Nine, I didn't know I was that much of a young'n, either. Tongue I don't quite feel nineteen, although I'm not sure in what direction--whether I feel older (which I usually do), or younger (which I usually say).

Oh well, at the end of the day, it's just a number. I'd like to say I'm a couple hundred months old, that sounds more distinguished, but I can see why that'd end up being clunky...
Hobodoken 06-28-2007 09:22 PM
You could get clunkier, and measure it in dog years. Or fortnights.

Happy birthday.
Inigo Montoya 06-28-2007 09:22 PM
Wait wait wait wait a minute.

You're younger than me, Phoenix?

Wow. Happy Birthday, kid!
War.
Krang 06-28-2007 10:49 PM
Happy birthday, Fallen Phoenix! Hope you had a good one! Also, happy birthday to ekimidej, miluaces, Roger Smith Zero, Dark-Knight, and Mazi.
R.Smith 06-29-2007 12:58 AM
Dang I missed this?!

Happy belated birthday, Fallen Phoenix! Big Grin
evanASF27 06-29-2007 01:01 AM
Wow, he's actually still around? Cool beans.

Happy Birthday dude Cool Best wishes and all that stuff. Tongue
X Prime 06-29-2007 01:33 AM
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix
Thanks for the birthday wishes, you two! Smile paul, you're dead on about the coffee--I actually treated myself to Starbucks this afternoon (although I used the card the Lady Phoenix's parents gave me for Christmas, so technically I suppose they treated me), and Nine, I didn't know I was that much of a young'n, either. Tongue I don't quite feel nineteen, although I'm not sure in what direction--whether I feel older (which I usually do), or younger (which I usually say).

Oh well, at the end of the day, it's just a number. I'd like to say I'm a couple hundred months old, that sounds more distinguished, but I can see why that'd end up being clunky...

Get stupider so I don't feel inadequate.

...What are you waiting for dammit!?

Happy birthday! I caught it on TDottle early but not here, ahahha.
Big Money 06-29-2007 10:00 AM
We wish His Birdliness a belated Happy Birthday.