Hitman trailer now available.

Sharpshooter005 06-26-2007 02:55 AM
URLs are for friends, so I don't need one.

Movie wise...whatever its a teaser trailer. Might be a passable action flick, who knows. I may see it mainly cause timothy olyphant plays 47 and...somehow the idea of bullock from deadwood as a bald genetically engineered assassin is hysterical to me. Bonus points if the word "cocksucker" is used frequently (DAMMIT I MISS DEADWOOD OKAY.)

Game wise it looks like they're going to cover the hitman 2 plot at least from the flying text which I found more fun,
spoiler (highlight to read):
where he 'reforms' from being a genetically engineered killer. finds religion..then goes back to killing but with kind of an angel of death persona...sort of, he's still pretty much an emotionless weapon without morals as far as killing. Also, I guess the AMT Hardballer longslides are now replaced as signiture weapons by..USPs with surpressors? Trailer shows them sort of morphing into part of the title so who knows.

Also I do have to say...if they wind up making the soundtrack predominately drawn from either the games, or make it sound similar to the soundtracks from them, it'd be wonderful. All orchestral music.

edit: Probably won't see this though. I saw silent hill mainly cause...I just f***ing adore that series and then it managed to simultaniously have a number of flaws yet still totally nail the atmosphere and do it wonderfully and thus be worth it.
paul1290 06-28-2007 09:32 AM
From what I hear the script is actually very good.

However, a good script doesn't make a good movie unless it is acted out correctly. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
Sharpshooter005 06-28-2007 03:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by paul1290
From what I hear the script is actually very good.

However, a good script doesn't make a good movie unless it is acted out correctly. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Also the transition from script to actual movie isn't just a straight shot either