Project Chaos and OCRemix

NVWC2006 06-02-2007 07:28 PM
So I was online randomly and was watching the newest episode of Super Mario Bros. Z... there I discovered a great song called The Doomsday. I immediately searched for it online and discovered that OCRemix had some commissioned albums called Projects that were done by some good artists for popular video games. One of the albums, called Project Chaos, features remixes of Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles songs. A lot of the songs if not all are excellent, though The Doomsday is my favorite.

Project Chaos is located here

I think you people should check it out Big Grin .
The Ghost of Ember 06-03-2007 01:54 AM
Hmmmmn... I remembered Project Chaos as being pretty weak, but Doomsday is pretty good. I might go back over it and pick some out to add to my collection. If you're going to listen to anything on OCR, I recommend RedXII Redux and Mind of Mother Brain by AmIEvil. I put together of the top songs of my OCR collection, and it ended up being sixty five songs long. Ack. Guess that's pretty good though for a site that has over a thousand something songs. Have they broken two thousand yet? I dunno.
evanASF27 06-03-2007 02:18 PM
I'm listening to some of the songs on their website (which according to them aren't what'll be on the 2 CD release).... "Sir Nuts - Unseen Wonders [DEMO]" (track 9 of 16) is a pretty darn good song. I haven't heard the original soundtracks for Sonic 3 and S+K but this is pretty awesome.
Inigo Montoya 06-03-2007 02:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by +KIRA+
I'm listening to some of the songs on their website (which according to them aren't what'll be on the 2 CD release).... "Sir Nuts - Unseen Wonders [DEMO]" (track 9 of 16) is a pretty darn good song. I haven't heard the original soundtracks for Sonic 3 and S+K but this is pretty awesome.

They're awesome, Evan. That's all I need say.
War.
The Baker St. Irregular 06-03-2007 06:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
quote:
Originally posted by +KIRA+

They're awesome, Evan. That's all I need say.
War.

Damn straight!

Memories of my childhood have come flooding back. *wipes away tear* I'm currently downloading it all via Bittorrent.
evanASF27 06-03-2007 06:42 PM
I've downloaded a few things from their Release site... but I can't find the songs they have on their Teaser site. Frown

There are some very interesting songs there... Robotnik Radio O.o