Smash Bros. Dojo Update

The Baker St. Irregular 05-22-2007 10:13 AM
Yesterday, the Smash Bros. Dojo site came back to life, and is now promising periodic updates!

Already, this games looks like it's going to be an instant hit, and I know I can't wait until it's finally released!
The Big Finale 05-22-2007 10:31 AM
Should've jumped on making this thread when I had the chance. Oh well.

The new music is really good. Certainly a step up from the original SSBM tune.
The Baker St. Irregular 05-22-2007 10:56 AM
quote:
Originally posted by The Big Finale
Should've jumped on making this thread when I had the chance. Oh well.

Tongue

quote:
The new music is really good. Certainly a step up from the original SSBM tune.

Before this whole update thing, they used to host a link to download the new Smash Bros. theme song, but I can't seem to find it now. It's a shame, really, since the new theme is done by Nobuo Uematsu and is absolutely rocking.
Big Money 05-22-2007 01:24 PM
I am all up in this thread.

Now all I have to do is check this site every 45 minutes for updates. *clicks bookmark tab*
Mike 05-22-2007 02:04 PM
Between Starcraft 2, C&C3, Rainbow Six Vegas, Team Fortress 2, Metroid Prime 3 and now this, I'm going to fail miserably next semester. Thanks a lot video game industry.

...but I'll love every minute of it.

edited bekaus i kent speel
Generalissimo D 05-22-2007 04:26 PM
If you really want to hear the SSBB theme, you should just PM me.

but you might not be going to the same place as mary, james
Big Money 05-24-2007 02:03 PM
Sticky 'nades, in my Brawl? I'll take it!
Xel 06-01-2007 03:50 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Call Me D. Just D. The D.
but you might not be going to the same place as mary, james

Sorry, just had to poke my head in. Win.
X Prime 06-01-2007 05:52 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Money
Sticky 'nades, in my Brawl? I'll take it!

...You do realize those sticky grenades are sperm, right?

No really. They're from Cho Aniki. 'Holy Protein'.
Mike 06-01-2007 10:05 AM
Ew. I'll just pretend that they're those frog egg things from Mega Man 3.
X Prime 06-01-2007 10:43 AM
The Fallen Phoenix 06-01-2007 10:55 AM
ANIKI! OH, GOD, YES!

The legendary homo-erotic shooter, Aniki. God, they're great. In the scary, I want to tear out my eyes with a butcher knife and chop them to pieces kind of way.

They also make an appearance in Langrissers II, IV, and V. Don't know about III, but I know enough to stay away from that game, so I'll never know. Really amusing lot, those Anikis.

Brother!
Generalissimo D 06-01-2007 11:27 AM
Gee, X, even without trying to ruin a good thing.
evanASF27 06-15-2007 04:36 PM
Generic question for the lot...

I heard from a friend that apparently SSBB is NOT going to use the regular Wii-mote but instead use either the Classic Controller or the Gamecube controller. Has anyone found something to either back this up or debunk it?
Generalissimo D 06-15-2007 05:25 PM
quote:
Originally posted by +KIRA+

I heard from a friend that apparently SSBB is NOT going to use the regular Wii-mote but instead use either the Classic Controller or the Gamecube controller. Has anyone found something to either back this up or debunk it?

I remember someone from Nintendo (the creator or Miyamoto, I forget) saying that you should hold onto your Gamecube controllers.
Fujiko 06-15-2007 06:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by +KIRA+

There was a slight update on that. Apparently you can use all four methods of control (GC, classic, Nunchuk and non-nunchuk).

Teh Awesome Link
Fujiko 07-13-2007 01:28 AM
BRAWL COMES OUT DEC. 3RD!

I'm surprised no one has announced this. This is made of absolute win.
Mike 07-13-2007 12:12 PM
I'm honestly underwhelmed by the new levels that they've revealed so far. They're all basically the same flat narrow plane with a couple platforms, and they just change the backgrounds. They need to bring back levels like Zebes and Hyrule Temple.
Big Money 07-13-2007 01:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mike
I'm honestly underwhelmed by the new levels that they've revealed so far. They're all basically the same flat narrow plane with a couple platforms, and they just change the backgrounds. They need to bring back levels like Zebes and Hyrule Temple.

Was having the same though.

Giga bowser, tho.

Metroid assist trophy, anyone?
Hollow XXVI 07-15-2007 07:03 PM
Ah, they have a Metroid assist?

The green haired guy from SimCity being there is totally awesome, yeah.