i am

sessthon 05-14-2007 07:31 PM
well hello

i'm new duh

i like anime of course and big O was one of my favorites

this looks like a good forum i'll try to be as active as possible and check it out
Buck Buck #1 05-14-2007 07:46 PM
Hey there new guy! We are pretty friendly as long as you don't go out of your way to annoy us.

If you have any questions there are tons of people to ask.

Try not to noob it up too hard, and have fun.
Inigo Montoya 05-14-2007 10:47 PM
Welcome.

I must say, you remember the apostrophe in "I'm." This is good, along with your spelling. However, syntax and punctuation are appreciated. Try to remember commas, periods, and capitalization.

Other than that, enjoy yourself, and here's a grenade with the pin pulled! [hands over]

If I were you... I'd try not to let go of the spoon on that thing.
War.
Chitter-Box-Kat 05-15-2007 06:04 AM
*takes the granade and drops it in DM's pants* War. ^u^

Hello there! Please don't be alarmed by him, he's terminaly insane and a war freak. One too many hours playing MK, you know?

We're usually a friendly bunch around here. In fact, you can PM me any time you feel up for a chat.

You should probably get insurance. We have a Megaeus fighting league and sometimes we have. . . accidents.

Welcome! See ya around.
sessthon 05-15-2007 08:56 AM
Hey maybe i wanted that grenade for my own evil machinations. lol

Well thanks for the warm welcome, and i do have insurance.

and though i might me new to this forum i am by no means a n00b i have spent quite a bit of my spare time on forums for the past years and even help run a few.

see you all around
R.Smith 05-15-2007 09:43 PM
Welcome sessthon! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see, and the Visual Rule Guide. And stop on by the Forum Rules to get an idea of what's ok, and what's not.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me.Big Grin