How's Your Mother?

Nine Kuze 05-13-2007 07:27 PM
Tired from f***ing my father.

Happy Mother's Day, everyone! Hope everyone's and their Mama are having a good day.

And treat her right, dammit.
Peace.
Chitter-Box-Kat 05-13-2007 08:06 PM
Mother's Day edition Boyd's Bear
Bamboo plant for her and grandma, rest her soul
Balloons displaying my love
Card for me and bro
Cute presentation

YAH. ME DO GOOD.

I went tp Palisades with mom, dad, and cousins. We saw 28 Weeks Later, which was better than I thought it would have been. (I never really like those sort of movies. Vampires and ghosts are my horror faves.) Ate at this cook Asian resturaunt. . . I got three shirts, four buttons, an art book of Amy Brown works, and a wristband with the Hollow symbol from Bleach. I also found Urahara's hat at Hot Topic.

My cousins pulled together almost $400 and got their mom a digital camera.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.
The Baker St. Irregular 05-14-2007 02:11 PM
On Saturday, my mommy and I went to Anime Central. It was her first anime convention! Pleased Aww! Yesterday, we had a very lovely Italian brunch with vodka sauce pasta like you wouldn't believe.
Pie_Junkie 05-14-2007 03:25 PM
Me and my sis worked all day Saturday for Mum's day. We cleaned, painted, put down carpet, all of it. She really like how we did it tho, this is her bath room by the way. Also got her some nice flowers.
Inigo Montoya 05-15-2007 06:15 AM
I took my stepmum to a picnic, after which we went and saw Spidey 3 (much to her immense enjoyment), and we completed the evening with six or seven rounds of Magic: the Gathering.
War.