Fear of Music

Revolver 04-23-2007 09:45 PM
Well, you're most likely reading this because of the title. If so, you fell for it. Ha. My thanks to Talking Heads for thinking up that awesome album title.

In any case, hey all. I'm new here and stuff (though not really new to forums in-general), figured I'd come 'round and introduce myself.

I've got a fan fiction of sorts I'll be running in the fan works forum, so keep a look out for that.

AND that's pretty much everything.
Sharpshooter005 04-23-2007 11:21 PM
I hate most music, does that count?
Nine Kuze 04-23-2007 11:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Revolver
Well, you're most likely reading this because of the title. If so, you fell for it. Ha.

There was a title?

Welcome to PCF, I'm Nine the lovable constant hustla from the dark side of the moon. Like all n00bs, I'm going to demand that you pay a protection fee at the end of the month.

If you don't pay, bad stuff will happen to you. That's all I'm sayin'.

...welcome!
Peace.
Inigo Montoya 04-24-2007 01:32 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
bad stuff will happen to you
Peace.

Aww, Nine, you remembered me! I'm so flattered!
War.
Nine Kuze 04-24-2007 01:35 AM
quote:
Originally posted by The Dungeon Master
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
bad stuff will happen to you
Peace.

Aww, Nine, you remembered me! I'm so flattered!
War.

You see him? This is my War counterpart. You know him as THE DUNGEON MASTER and if you don't pay on time or at all, well let's just say people won't be asking about you once he's done with you.

Also DM... ^___^
Peace.
Inigo Montoya 04-24-2007 01:50 AM
[cracks knuckles imposingly] Indeed.

Nine, I have a most excellent plan for world domination, and all it'll require is a golf ball, two picnic tables, a tray of ice cubes, six baseball bats and some very militant Girl Scouts. Sound like a plan?
War.
Chitter-Box-Kat 04-24-2007 05:27 AM
Ignore the pimp and his testosterone-choked doppleganger. They do this to everyone.

Welcome to Paradigm Revolver! I'm Chitter-Box-Kat, a resident psycho whos actually rather freindly. We've got a megadeus fighting league and fights pop up without warning from time to time, so you should look into getting insurance. Aside from a few characters like the two you've met in this thread, we're a relatively normal bunch of people.

Usually. . .

ANYWAY! Welcome Revolver, and enjoy your stay! (And if you want to chat, feel free to PM me. Wink )
Nine Kuze 04-24-2007 04:55 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
Ignore the pimp and his testosterone-choked doppleganger. They do this to everyone.

This is like, the best thing you've ever typed here. Nice.

And you, know its hard out here in Paradigm City for a hustler. :o
Peace.
Dangerous 04-24-2007 04:59 PM
Welcome
Revolver 04-24-2007 09:36 PM
Hm. Interesting little Rogues Gallery you've got here...

I do believe my stay shall be a most entertaining one, if this thread is any example.
Inigo Montoya 04-24-2007 09:49 PM
It's not.

There's at least twice this many insane people here. I'm just a wee bit more violent than most others.
War.
Dangerous 04-25-2007 05:02 AM
there are nasty people here. I am not one of those.

you will notice it by yourself. if you are nasty too, you will enjoy staying in this city.
dawnstrider 04-25-2007 06:35 AM
Yes, well...quite an interesting intro thread we have going here Tongue . Welcome to the forums - hope your stay is a pleasent one. If you have any trouble figuring things around, take a gander at the threads at the top for any help.
...though Jesus still walked the planet last updated any of those...

Anyway, enjoy, and hope to "see" you around.

(original)Peace Cool .
paul1290 04-27-2007 02:39 PM
Hello and Welcome!

Be sure to watch where you park your car because your car insurance might not cover damages caused by megadueses.