Ffxi

re-animate 04-21-2007 10:55 PM
Anyone here play FFXI?

Im curious, cause im pretty active in the game. However i really dont meet many people who actually play the game (most play WoW *shudder*)

So yeah, if anyone actually plays the game (or did play) post your name, race, job, level and all that good stuff...

Name: Zaebos
Race: Tarutaru
Level: 73
Job: Black Mage
Server: Fenrir
Sharpshooter005 04-22-2007 12:01 AM
I abhor final fantasy. I blame it for the fact squaresoft won't make another parasite eve game (I only played some of the second one, which apparently sucks compared to the first one, but I still kind of liked it)

So yeah this is an emphatic "no"
re-animate 04-22-2007 12:11 AM
Yeah, im not a big FF fan. really this is the only game in the series i play

*Glances nervously at the old SSoSoAPotAFFftFotE supporters*

I get sh** for it all the time, but it really is a good game IMO. All the other FF games sucked. :o

I dunno, im a hypocrit like that.
Sharpshooter005 04-23-2007 01:43 PM
quote:
SSoSoAPotAFFftFotE

...Wait are we doing this again? I hope we aren't.
Inigo Montoya 04-23-2007 01:46 PM
I play Final Fantasy III, for the DS and on my famicon. It's fun. And has a much better story than VII or VIII or IX or anything else after '95, really. So no, no FFXI. Do have a friend who's trying to coerce me into playing WoW, though.
War.
re-animate 04-23-2007 05:54 PM
oooo i freaking HATE WoW... XD

And no sharp we are NOT doing all that over again. I just left that in my title cause... thats what it is >.>

So then no one plays FFXI?
Sharpshooter005 04-23-2007 06:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by re-animate
oooo i freaking HATE WoW... XD

I wrote blizzard a letter once. Apparently though you can't just spit in an envelope, write an address on it, and expect it to be mailed.
re-animate 04-23-2007 06:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
I wrote blizzard a letter once. Apparently though you can't just spit in an envelope, write an address on it, and expect it to be mailed.

EPIC WIN

But yeah, i damned to hell HATE WoW. I played it for a month and it was the worst month ever.

I like FFXI more. Not just cause im a GM but it is a very enjoyable game Tongue

(any confusion, i have two accounts. my main, which was posted above, and my GM account.)

GM Account:

Name: [GM]Roan
Race: Hume
Level: (vairable. typically 75)
Job: Paladin
Server: All Servers